Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin (63246 Views)

See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game / #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Ellabae(f): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Might be true. No big deal

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by massive1019(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
honestly me dey re-wind the scene to hear her say it again again and again....
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by thatigboman: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mods, you are not serious people. Where is the video of all the lies the blogger told? Just mention CeeC and all bloggers will go about twisting what she says to buy market. And im so disappointed that you mods that should have known better just push d lies to the frontpage, without proof or evidence.
Which ever money u make from spinning lies, detrimental to another human being, is blood money. Cleanse yourselves from such

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Bellarod05: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ifu wan collect oo...no one gives her the green light...that Alex no get brain abeg...she should go and park well,,,,how can i vote for cee c abegii
Onisokuso1:

Ifu and Alex never collect anything o angry
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Loyalblak007(f): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
It's true. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by godwin120alex: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why do Nigerians have trust issues?

We didn't believe Buhari took a loan to buy his presidential form,
We didn't believe a snake swallowed JAMB's money,
We didn't believe it when Lai Mohammed said the Fulani Herdsmen are from Mauritius,
We didn't believe it when Amaechi said he didn't like money,

We didn't believe that Johnson Suleiman was guilty of the Otobo accusations.
We didn't believe the Army were just testing their weapons when they shot up Nnamdi Kanu's house,

We didn't believe that the massacre by herdsmen in Benue state was a communal clash.
We also didn't believe that Rochas's statues contributed to the growth of the country's GDP.

Now we don't believe Cece is a virgin

Pls ask them ooooh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
People don't know that don Jazzy is paid to make those comments about bb naija. #10k per tweet
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by 28Toronto1: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We didn't believe it when Lai Mohammed said the Fulani Herdsmen are from Mauritius,

We didn't believe the Army were just testing their weapons when they shot up Nnamdi Kanu's house,

We didn't believe that the massacre by herdsmen in Benue state was a communal clash.
We also didn't believe that Rochas's statues contributed to the growth of the country's GDP.

Now we don't believe Cece is a virgin

Don't I just love you cheesy

Look at what you did there lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by SirBunky85(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
dealeh:

A heated argument broke out between Cee C and Tobi after the Saturday night party and it took the intervention of Teddy A before peace was a bit restored between them.

During the brouhaha between the on time love bird, Cee C made it known that she has never had $ex before, apparently, she indirectly claims she was a Virgin.

She confirmed she was a 25 years old as Teddy A asked after she claims she was a virgin.

Her statement has actually caused a stir on social media and a lot of Nigerians have reacted. Some even said she is playing wrong card at wrong time

See Don Jazzy’s reaction below..

Source: https://www.gltrends.ng/2018/03/bbnaija-see-don-jazzy-and-dj-neptune-funny-reaction-to-cee-c-claiming-to-be-a-virgin/
what's all dese noise for self? can't a 25year old be a virgin?it's now seen as an impossibility for a graduate to remain a virgin.moral decadence has made people to assume dat everyone is immoral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by ijemz(f): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
It is very possible...i don't know why the doubt .
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by bewla(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
samojay20:
Does anybody know any cheap local thunder site... Make I order 2 local and 1 foreign for this slay mama make she lose the virginity now now.. mtcheew her lips like kpomo
kill me softly with laff
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Pharmtj: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Don't I just love you cheesy

Look at what you did there lipsrsealed

you wan love mad man?
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
kestolove95:
yes, it's true, cee-c is a virgin her son just confirmed it...

dix cee-c and tobi are playing the script well well oo.. rubbish
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by elmagnifico411(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
I actually took out time to watch them last nite, and Bleep it meehn, I didn't regret watching.. Don't know what to believe though.. but that Tobi boy is a Sisi with plenty muscles.. Cee-c on the other hand has gotten what she's looking for.. she really needs help!
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Onisokuso1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bellarod05:
Ifu wan collect oo...no one gives her the green light...that Alex no get brain abeg...she should go and park well,,,,how can i vote for cee c abegii

Even me no like that Alex at all. Too childish angry If I get power I did sound am slap from inside TV angry
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
teckmore:
Sure... With that hips... B Boldly written all over her face.
so wide hips = loose ba? the way some people reason sha. if she says she's a virgin, she's a virgin case closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Only fools watch the show

Clap for yourself
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
One thing I like about that Ceec is that her hair.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by wisdomsnr(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
ye she goes through anal hard core only
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
kestolove95:
yes, it's true, cee-c is a virgin her son just confirmed it...

dix cee-c and tobi are playing the script well well oo.. rubbish

Jesus' mother was a virgin so it's possible. If you believe Mary was a virgin and you don't that one then you is a hypocrite
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
Pharmtj:
you wan love mad man?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The truth is, he makes sense a lot of the time; figuratively.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by AstuteAyo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
Dunno in this 21st century, some hoe still lies bt this. When the respect for virgin has already gone into extinction.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Bellarod05: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
grin grin hahahaha,funny you,princess should have replaced her stay in that house....Stupid Girl...The thing is she is the most troublesome even more than cee ci but cee ci always act on impulse,if I have my way I drag that Alex out myself,...lol.
Onisokuso1:

Even me no like that Alex at all. Too childish angry If I get power I did sound am slap from inside TV angry
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Pharmtj: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The truth is, he makes sense a lot of the time; figuratively.
ok o madam figuratively
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Pharmtj:
ok o madam figuratively
grin
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Opoki(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by donlucabrazi(m): 2:45am On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now we don't believe Ceecee is a virgin
sarcasm in its purest form.

Me likey...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by Vicktomaniaa(m): 4:32am On Mar 12, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Only fools watch the show

Only a fool, stupid junky like you will comment on a show u don't watch
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin by ZombieTAMER: 6:03am On Mar 12, 2018
Vicktomaniaa:

Only a fool, stupid junky like you will comment on a show u don't watch

Only fools watch this show

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.