Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) (1201 Views)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Leave My Husband Alone - Wife Calls Out A Home Breaker ( Photo) / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) by CuriousMynd: 4:10am On Mar 11, 2018
A Nigerian lady, Mimi Quality Dollasign, on Facebook has taken to her timeline to out her former friend, Amina Mohammed accusing her of sleeping with her boyfriend.

Sharing photos of her ex-friend who she dubs a home breaker, she wrote;
Amina e shall not be well with you my boyfriend as been sleeping in your house in aghara for days na am no longer in his house come and stay help me share this home breaker

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/nigerian-lady-calls-out-her-colleague-who-is-a-home-breaker-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:51am On Mar 11, 2018
grin grin grin

Abeeeg! How cud a grown ass woman have a fb name "MIMI QUALITY DOLLASIGN"

Who gave her a name like that? Is her momma a hustler & a rapper in her younger days or is she a natural born ghetto girl & I wont be surprised if her "work" is CEO too.. undecided undecided

And how Amina became a home breaker? When this DOLLASIGN girl is not even married to her alleged bf.. She shud slam her bf instead coz that maga is a HOE. angry He was the one who got an itchy diick.. These indomie generation eeehnn..SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 5:01am On Mar 11, 2018
Which home was broken? sad

Isn't this just a hoe stealing client from another hoe?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:09am On Mar 11, 2018
Slay mama �

Slaying marriages with her old kpekus from glory to glory

Sister slayer abeg continue your work, work nor de the country
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) by Samusu(m): 5:35am On Mar 11, 2018
Old Mahagonis
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) by InfernoNig: 5:51am On Mar 11, 2018
Your boyfriend. Not husband, so basically, she not breaking any home.

Beside why fast to just into conclusion, they might be having prayer sections in her house. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) by datfreshdoc(m): 5:58am On Mar 11, 2018
But the amina is finer than you na
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) by waleyp(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2018
If Her BF Was A Broke Ass Ni**A She Wouldn't Have Posted That, How Do You Expect Me To Even Get MarRY To Someone With Such FaceBook Name,
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) by donstan18: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2018
Awkward reasoning and actions from a typical African lady, the word "Shame" doesn't exist in their lives once they start depending financially on a dick, they'll ask what men offer, yet they'll publicly embarrass and fight themselves in public and on social media because of men.

90% of them can't stay for a week without a man but will claim they don't need a man cheesy

Just imagine a full grown lady like this with her nose looking like iron bucket coming to facebook to call a woman "Home breaker" and laying curse just because of a boyfriend you are not married to, is this not stupidity? cheesy

She should be grateful and happy that she got to semi-finals before being knocked out by another lady cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) by JONSYN7154: 7:23am On Mar 11, 2018
Na dem dem. I'm not surprise. What goes round comes around.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2018
Are these ones okay at all?

See that one posing with someone else's car undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Colleague Who Is A Home Breaker (photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2018
Hmmm.. "Home breaker" for boyfriend matter. This is serious lol.

When will ladies learn? When your boyfriend cheats, you go for the lady he cheated with, and he goes scot free. If he can cheat on you with your friend, he doesn't respect you. My sister just take your L and leave quietly. No need making a scene because the joke is obviously on you.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Confess, Pls Help Me / 12-year-old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Baby Daddy (photos) / Boy Forced By His Dad To Have Sex With His Stepmother To Make Him Stop Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.