Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This (6969 Views)

My Experience In Church This Morning / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by Nice2023(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2023
Most of u what u prayed and ask God for is not the real problem, but ur character.

As evidenced here, most of u here are not character worthy for anything and that same character of urs has created enormous barrier for u to achieve anything in ur life.

Therefore,as u proceed to church this morning, pray more on ur character and stop asking God to kill ur enemies. Yes,because in most Nigeria society, the abstract enemies is our character.

In fact,most Nigerian youths are suffering from character deficit and some have assumed it's one evil that against their destiny.

Continue to pray without ceasing on ur evil character and see how ur lives would change in a matter of days and as we can't all be good candidates of heaven and become irrelevant to God in heaven.

It is how u talk to people that later gives birth to evil machinations around u,ur family and compound people,so always watch out.

For some of u,it is ur character that has made u to remain stagnant in everything u do,when u are in the midst of people,u start nurturing tribalism in ur mind,hating others because of their religious inclinations and some of u are just naturally good at hating others for no reason,hence your downfall.

Good luck to u.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by Bluezy13(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2023
Do you believe in Hinduism?

3 Likes

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by garriAndsugar: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2023
Nice One.

E be like say I go start to dey use that Industrial milk so that I fit wake up for Sunday morning dey create threads like this.

1 Like

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by MrsTwrite(f): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2023
True talk, someone borrowed 10k from me, since January and up till now she has not paid back, she has been traveling to her village ever since, and avoiding me like we're strangers, talking ill of me, that I can do without that 10k I gave her, that I keep frowning each time I see her, that she's still looking for the 10k. And this is september.🥲💔

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by AllBlack: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2023
MrsTwrite:
talking ill of me, that I can do without that 10k I gave her, that I keep frowning each time I see her

one of the worst things that can happen to a person is helping another person, especially when a repayment is in the arrangement.

Consider yourself so fortunate if the arrangement goes as planned and according to schedule without a metamorphosis from friendship to inexplicable enemity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by cry07z: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2023
K
Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by Kaxmytex(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2023
On point.
Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by Tyktoker: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2023
Master, teach us to have character!
Nice2023:
Most of u what u prayed and ask God for is not the real problem, but ur character.

As evidenced here, most of u here are not character worthy for anything and that same character of urs has created enormous barrier for u to achieve anything in ur life.

Therefore,as u proceed to church this morning, pray more on ur character and stop asking God to kill ur enemies. Yes,because in most Nigeria society, the abstract enemies is our character.

In fact,most Nigerian youths are suffering from character deficit and some have assumed it's one evil that against their destiny.

Continue to pray without ceasing on ur evil character and see how ur lives would change in a matter of days and as we can't all be good candidates of heaven and become irrelevant to God in heaven.

It is how u talk to people that later gives birth to evil machinations around u,ur family and compound people,so always watch out.

For some of u,it is ur character that has made u to remain stagnant in everything u do,when u are in the midst of people,u start nurturing tribalism in ur mind,hating others because of their religious inclinations and some of u are just naturally good at hating others for no reason,hence your downfall.

Good luck to u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by Risingblue008(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2023
It is well with us all
Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2023
Yeah, this is true. Most of the problems we are facing is as a result of our past actions or present choices. The environment we stay in usually influence our behaviors though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2023
jesus does not exist. the earlier u realise it the better for u.
Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by SIXTEENTH(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Nice One.

E be like say I go start to dey use that Industrial milk so that I fit wake up for Sunday morning dey create threads like this.

That industrial milk guy will come for you

1 Like

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by CandidAdmin(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Sometimes, we can be the source of our problems without knowing it.

Question of the day - How long does it take to realize it?

My siggy!

2 Likes

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by Omofloflo: 8:35am On Sep 24, 2023
@op From your last paragraph you talked about tribalism... I'm guilty of that and nothing in this world can make me to like flatigoos... I mean hate them with passion.. They are so useless as hell...they are the same set of people that believe they are better than everybody and they are empty barrels

1 Like

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by ipobarecriminals: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2023
undecided what about ur pastor character? . Preach godliness, holiness, and character not HELL FIRE this pay your tithe and sll irrelevant story.Here,they don't preach FEAR and HELL..They cook,u eat and take some home.Nor be Nija sha
Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by jospepper(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Nice One.

You are wickeder than Boko Haram. grin grin grin
Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by xynerise: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2023
MrsTwrite:
True talk, someone borrowed 10k from me, since January and up till now she has not paid back, she has been traveling to her village ever since, and avoiding me like we're strangers, talking ill of me, that I can do without that 10k I gave her, that I keep frowning each time I see her, that she's still looking for the 10k. And this is september.🥲💔
Lesson learnt the hard way grin

Move on dear

1 Like

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2023
Ay!
Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by BXNX: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2023
No citations from the bible?

1 Like

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by money121(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2023
Ok
Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by Akasammyoka: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2023
Sure, sometimes characters are the addiction we are all battling today. Sometimes I wonder how those that pray for the dead of their enemies wants to live.
Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by BoldBrainz(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2023
People still go to church? Wow!

1 Like

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by BoldBrainz(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2023
MrsTwrite:

Come and borrow me 10K please.
Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by iyababs: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2023
I know this topic is not specifically about debt but I feel your pain. We have someone so close to my family, came borrowing money last year, promised to return it latest around January 2023, this is almost the end of September, this borrower is not talking about how he will return the money but busy travelling to the UK, making plans to travel to the USA whilest telling us cock and bull story of how some one is funding his trips, and other funny stories . My husband who is the lender can't even ask for the money just as some people don't know how to ask for their money coupled with the fact that this person is an inlaw, this person is even a pastor and would be preaching in church today. How do you borrow money from someone without returning it, still go to church to pay offering and still live a flash life style? Just howwww?

author=MrsTwrite post=125983976]True talk, someone borrowed 10k from me, since January and up till now she has not paid back, she has been traveling to her village ever since, and avoiding me like we're strangers, talking ill of me, that I can do without that 10k I gave her, that I keep frowning each time I see her, that she's still looking for the 10k. And this is september.🥲💔[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by OkCornel(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2023
That’s the koko. Character.

The fruit of the spirit is character focused!
Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by ItisWell22(f): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Nice One.

Why una dey laidis for NL? 🤣

At least you go add am to your sugar and garri.

1 Like

Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by Truefaith: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2023
Eze 36:25  Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 
Eze 36:26  A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 
Eze 36:27  And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 

Tit 3:5  Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 
Tit 3:6  Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 

Joh 3:3  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 
Joh 3:4  Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 
Joh 3:5  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 
Joh 3:6  That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 
Joh 3:7  Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 

It's more than mere character changes. It's total overhaul of the heart. And only the Lord Jesus Christ does that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ZbR8b4lEY
Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by Ewedegubbler: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2023
Bluezy13:
Do you believe in Hinduism?

There’s more than enough idols in my village and family. Why would I need more?
Re: As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This by SeriouslySense(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2023
blessed be the name of the Lord, who gave himself for our salvation on the cross.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Order Of Events In Your Church? / Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? / How Christians Can Stay Strong During Trying Times - Tunde Korede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.