Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least (26669 Views)

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks / South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Leads PDP With 136,351 Votes In Kwara Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by kense88: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
What south east enjoy today can only be the hand work of God almighty.

If safety is from govt south east would not have tasted it by now.
Igbo's have respect for human life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Follygunners:

Intelligent convo with an animal and Savage like you?
Nah bro... I'm far from dat. You guys don't know what's like to be amicable and civil. Your behaviors all over SE and Northern 9ja speaks volume. The only thing you adhere to is aggression.

But, for God's sake, why can't you guys just go back to ur godforsaken jungle? Why are you all running away from it?

Lol
Do you even think in any way you sound intelligent? This is absolutely hilarious. Your handicapped reasoning speaks volumes ... Everytime you post a comment you only prove my point further

Honestly I am enjoying this tremendously..
I am sure you still live with your parents ? (That isn't an insult just an honest question)
You clealry have little or no understanding of human behavioral studies hence you just rant and rant and south fumes and expect to be taken seriously?
Trust me all your comments serve for nothing more than comic relief.
When you grow up and graduate you will look back and wonder what possessed you to think so deplorably grin
How I would love to waste further time to premot you to make further useless posts but alas time beckons for other productive activities
.I will however leave you with the assignment I posted earlier contact these said organizations for stats and see the shining example you are for Africa as a whole grin

Good night lad and do feel free to exert you human right of suicide if this hurts your ego so deliciously
.I enjoy your rants please do post more as you expose further your demented drug adsked state of mind

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Follygunners: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

First of all, 60% of igbos left the SE n SS long before independence. Ojukwu, Zik and many other igbos were born in northern Nigeria over 100 years ago.

Pls bros just check the skull mining news with NCAN n tell us which tribe lead a it.

Do you remember how ur god father Ojukwu bragged abt Biafra's military strength? What happened? Millions of Innocent souls were lost.. (R.I.P to those innocent souls lost, R.I.P to A brave Major Nzeogwu)

What did Ojukwu do? He ran away. A COWARD indeed!
Don't let this dumb attitudes (attributed to ur pple) of ur's ignite the sad memories of the heroes past.
Major. Patrick Nzeogwu is one of the very few yeebos I respect and will always respect. He fought for a good cause but you foolish kinsmen (Ironsi, Ojukwu et al... ) of his out of tribalism and bigotry messed it all up.

Thunder fire you all!

Out of respect for the late Major... I'll stop this argument.

1 Like

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Follygunners: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Lol
Do you even think in any way you sound intelligent? This is absolutely hilarious. Your handicapped reasoning speaks volumes ... Everytime you post a comment you only prove my point further

I am sure you still live with your parents ? (That isn't an insult just an honest question)
You clealry have little or no understanding of human behavioral studies hence you just rant and rant and south fumes and expect to be taken seriously?
When you grow up and graduate you will look back and wonder what possessed you to think so deplorably grin
How I would love to waste further time to premot you to make further useless posts but alas time beckons for other productive activities
.I will however leave you with the assignment I posted earlier contact these said organizations for stats and see the shining example you are for Africa as a whole grin

Good night lad and do feel free to exert you human right of suicide if this hurts your ego so deliciously
.I enjoy your rants please do post more as you expose further your demented drug adsked state of mind

Do you remember how ur god father Ojukwu bragged abt Biafra's military strength? What happened? Millions of Innocent souls were lost.. (R.I.P to those innocent souls lost, R.I.P to A brave Major Nzeogwu)

Don't let this dumb attitudes (attributed to ur pple) of ur's ignite the sad memories of the heroes past.
Major. Patrick Nzeogwu is one of the very few yeebos I respect and will always respect. He fought for a good cause but you foolish kinsmen (Ironsi, Ojukwu et al... ) of his out of tribalism and bigotry messed it all up.

Thunder fire you all!

2 Likes

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Follygunners: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
shallysgirl:
There is nothing you can do but remain bitter in your satanic wish. 1963is over 50yrs ago. Oloriburuku olosho omo yeriba the son of a fallen demon. Smh

Thunder fire you all!

1 Like

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by shallysgirl: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
Follygunners:

Again, there's a reason you people are soo behind every other tribe in 9ja. There's a reason you run away from ur godforsaken jungle to our Yoruba lands.

Awon oloriburuku Olosho omo Igbo. 1963 is just a tip of iceberg for you guys.... the worst is yet to come!
Nothing dey happen. You can continue living in your evil fantasy.
1963is over 50years ago Oloriburuku olosho omo yeriba. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Michael004: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bane2020:

Still mentioning isolated cases here mate, is that all you got? Why not divulge all the hundreds of other crimes you claim Igbos commit in your region, let's start from Badoo cult killings, rape, ritual killings, armed robberies, credit card frauds etc that your people engage in? you can't just tell any sane listener that Igbos commit majority of crimes in the SW without as much as a database evidence... in the USA crime database, they claim African Americans and Latinos account for a bulk of crime, and they have their documented facts like demographic ratio of prison inmates based on race etc... has any survey or study been conducted and certified as official fact and figure that Igbos commit the huge percentage of crimes in your region? don't bore me with idiocy man.
Omo, you can write epistle o. Give me one crime a Yoruba man commit in your region. Another one is the igbo man caught stealing cable in Lagos. I dare all of you to mention any crime committed by Yoruba in your region and I will mention 50 committed by you people in our region.

1 Like

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by stanluiz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
Follygunners:

Thunder fire you all!

Continue to wail and rant I like it but bear in mind that SE is the most peaceful and safest region in Nigeria.FACT!!

3 Likes

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by shallysgirl: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Guestlander:

Delusions such as This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uATI1F928FY

Mother****er who turned Yorubaland to his hunting ground.
Did he kidnap any yoruba man? Abeg stop your delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Follygunners: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
An excerpt from Chinua Achebe (There was a Nation).

“Hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness.”

“Contemporary Igbo behavior (that) can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness."

Chinua Achebe - There was a nation.

1 Like

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by stanluiz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
shallysgirl:
Nothing dey happen. You can continue living in your evil fantasy.
1963is over 50years ago Oloriburuku olosho omo yeriba. Smh
My dear allow those toothless dog to rant and wail.They can as well drink rat poison and end their miserable lives!

2 Likes

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Simbrixton(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
devindevin2000:

Afonja, I have told you for years, there is no pic of Igbos whether real or imagined like the one you posted that has conehead like an afonja, will ever come close to this Demola Ajayi picture. If you like search the whole Worldwide Web, you never find picture of any Igbo man as ugly as this Demola Ajayi.
Demola ajayi is the name of the photographer mate
Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Follygunners: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Lol

“Hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness.”

“Contemporary Igbo behavior (that) can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness."

1 Like

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Follygunners: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

First of all, 60% of igbos left the SE n SS long before independence. Ojukwu, Zik and many other igbos were born in northern Nigeria over 100 years ago.

Pls bros just check the skull mining news with NCAN n tell us which tribe lead a it.

2 Likes

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by shallysgirl: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
Follygunners:

Western Slavery don encapsulate ur mentality. Using complex grammar of a colonial master to exhibit ur level of level of education only depicts you as a low I.Q individual.
A group of pple with no common ideology, culture or even language. Over 30 Igbo languages among a very small group of Igbo pple... shows how divided you bunch are.

Again, you guys should all leave the whole SW and go develop ur jungles, developers. grin. I was initially sad abt the near genocide attempt against you pple in 1963 but, after getting to see the real Igbo pple, I realized it was a big big mistake made by the FGN not to have eradicated y'all.
Pains,pains and more pains. Ntoor. Every Nigerian including Igbos will live wherever they choose, you can't do Nada about it but wail and wish. Ntoor once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by shallysgirl: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
Follygunners:

Intelligent convo with an animal and Savage like you?
Nah bro... I'm far from dat. You guys don't know what's like to be amicable and civil. Your behaviors all over SE and Northern 9ja speaks volume. The only thing you adhere to is aggression.

But, for God's sake, why can't you guys just go back to ur godforsaken jungle? Why are you all running away from it?
Nobody is going anywhere. Swallow that.

1 Like

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Michael004: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Okay let's argue facts Google financial crimes rapes incest child.molestation ritual killings carried out in Nigeria in the last 10 years facts
98% are by south westerners #facts

Igbos have their crimes forgery faking goods drugs but armed robbery rape ritual.kilimgs incest child.molestation fraud these are yoruba crimes to the roots
Did you say armed robbery, Abeg no make me poo. Your comedy too much. Did you say ritual, okay I agree that westerner thumped you a little in that. But that child molestation and robbery got me rolling on the floor hehehehehe. Even most of the robbery in west are by south easterners. That aside, name any crime committed by yorubas in the east. I mean just one, and I will mention 20 committed in the west by igbos.
Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Bane2020: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
Michael004:
Omo, you can write epistle o. Give me one crime a Yoruba man commit in your region. Another one is the igbo man caught stealing cable in Lagos. I dare all of you to mention any crime committed by Yoruba in your region and I will mention 50 committed by you people in our region.
Stupid liar, you said they said , why not provide links to all these crimes? It's not only cable, you should have claimed Emeka stole your woman since it counts as a crime of passion grin, you are a joke man. In fact I just got a whatsapp news how some Yoruba pick pockets were caught in Aba few days ago, and were given the beating of their lives, oya you are next grin
Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Michael004: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bane2020:

Oga mention those 30 crimes with your sources handy , I'm patiently waiting, I don't need to dare you cause I know what to expect, but by all means knock yourself out with your list.
I mention Evans, I mention an igboman that stole his Yoruba neighbour's ATM to withdraw his money in the bank. I still mention another one that was caught stealing cable wire in Lagos. Now mention one Yoruba that commit crime in your region. Ofcouse, you can't dare me, you get the mind? grin. If them born you well, dare me na. Do you have anything to back up your daring. Soon we will read about another crime committed by igbo in southwest again. It won't be long. Imagine, igbomen are part of bacon group. Shiorrrr.
Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Bane2020: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
Michael004:
I mention Evans, I mention an igboman that stole his Yoruba neighbour's ATM to withdraw his money in the bank. I still mention another one that was caught stealing cable wire in Lagos. Now mention one Yoruba that commit crime in your region. Ofcouse, you can't dare me, you get the mind? grin. If them born you well, dare me na. Do you have anything to back up your daring. Soon we will read about another crime committed by igbo in southwest again. It won't be long. Imagine, igbomen are part of bacon group. Shiorrrr.
Like I said post sources of crimes committed by Igbos in the South west and stop boring me.
Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Michael004: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bane2020:

Stupid liar, you said they said , why not provide links to all these crimes? It's not only cable, you should have claimed Emeka stole your woman since it counts as a crime of passion grin, you are a joke man. In fact I just got a whatsapp news how some Yoruba pick pockets were caught in Aba few days ago, and were given the beating of their lives, oya you are next grin
Yoruba pick pocket in aba hehehehehe, give link to the news. I can't mention how many igbo pickpocket are in Lagos. And of all places. You be learner

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by zeuchineesnacks: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
Michael004:
Did you say armed robbery, Abeg no make me poo. Your comedy too much. Did you say ritual, okay I agree that westerner thumped you a little in that. But that child molestation and robbery got me rolling on the floor hehehehehe. Even most of the robbery in west are by south easterners. That aside, name any crime committed by yorubas in the east. I mean just one, and I will mention 20 committed in the west by igbos.
taa sharap dia. Then no born una well come east. Fear gree una commot for una region. Cowards! U don't know nadda abt any other tribe except what u hear on news. Lazy lousy people who can't compete or hold their ground on anything without cheating and kissing ars. U may think Igbo is ur problem, send delegates round Nigeria nd find out people's opinion bt ur tribe u will be ashamed. Outside politics u are the non- entities. Continue kissing up to the north cos without them eeh! I sorry for u. Dirty swines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Bane2020: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Michael004:
Yoruba pick each
pocket in aba hehehehehe, give link to the news. I can't mention how many igbo pickpocket are in Lagos. And of all places. You be learner
I dey follow your lead now, since we are now claiming crimes based on hearsay, I might as well beat you to your own game, ode oshi cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by nwabobo: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
Follygunners:

The fact that SE 9js is the safest is not true.

Since 60% of their people ran away from their barren lands to all over 9ja especially the SW. Majority of the crimes in the SW are committed by their pple, trust me.

They're all savages!

How can you say that a FACT is NOT TRUE?

Which school did you attend?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by mabea: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Use your head. This statistics is not a reflection of how peaceful a tribe is.

I am certain that more Igbos live outside their region than other tribes. Perhaps if we had more Igbos living in their regions as we have other tribes, we would know just how non-violent the Igbo tribe is. That 300 deaths are recorded in a region does not mean it was caused by an indigene of that region.
I think you are the one that needs to use his head. The statistics did not say the people that died by tribe but by region. Also by your assertion it means south east region has more of other tribes than igbos.

1 Like

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Michael004: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bane2020:

Like I said post sources of crimes committed by Igbos in the South west and stop boring me.
Good, are you gonna post from your region. I will surely do.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/08/13/evans-kidnapping-associates-arrested

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/rrs-arrests-cable-thief-syndicate-recovers-168-metre-long-cable/

I give you two for a start, oya bring your own.

1 Like

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Michael004: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bane2020:

I dey follow your lead now, since we are now claiming crimes based on hearsay, I might as well beat you to your own game, ode oshi cheesy grin grin
Oponu apoda, I have given you two, bring your own. Akindanidani, dagindagini boda ode. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Guestlander: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
shallysgirl:
Did he kidnap any yoruba man? Abeg stop your delusion.

Since when is it legal to kidnap only ibos?
Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Michael004: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
taa sharap dia. Then no born una well come east. Fear gree una commot for una region. Cowards! U don't know nadda abt any other tribe except what u hear on news. Lazy lousy people who can't compete or hold their ground on anything without cheating and kissing ars. U may think Igbo is ur problem, send delegates round Nigeria nd find out people's opinion bt ur tribe u will be ashamed. Outside politics u are the non- entities. Continue kissing up to the north cos without them eeh! I sorry for u. Dirty swines
Taaarrr, I am not interested in rubbish region. Why is this miserable Imp wailing o. hehehehehe. Na so the thing pain you like this. Useless pig. Who is interested in your region ko, east of all region. Taar. What is fascinating in that part that will motivate someone going there. Poo. grin

1 Like

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
mabea:
I think you are the one that needs to use his head. The statistics did not say the people that died by tribe but by region. Also by your assertion it means south east region has more of other tribes than igbos.

I don't suppose you understand my reason for originally mentioning that guy.

The guy is using this statistics to conclude that Biafra would be peaceful. But data were not collected to answer questions about which tribe is the most peaceful. Evans the kidnapper is an Igbo man. All his murders would be counted under Lagos State murder cases. Lagos falls under South West and that raises murder cases in South West. But an ignorant person as the one I quoted would tie this murder cases to the indigenes hence the talk about Yorubas being violent and Igbos being peaceful based on this statistics.

1 Like

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
OjukwuWarBird:

And yet you oppose their Biafra.

SMH for you
Who is opposing Biafra in fact I will be the most happiest if the country breaks up today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Namadi Sambo Visits Ike Ekweremadu In Abuja. Photos / Ganduje Appoints Emir Sanusi As Chairman Council Of Chiefs / President Buhari Receives Benin Traditional Council In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.