Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least (26663 Views)

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks / South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Leads PDP With 136,351 Votes In Kwara Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by mabea: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

I don't suppose you understand my reason for originally mentioning that guy.

The guy is using this statistics to conclude that Biafra would be peaceful. But data were not collected to answer questions about which tribe is the most peaceful. Evans the kidnapper is an Igbo man. All his murders would be counted under Lagos State murder cases. Lagos falls under South West and that raises murder cases in South West. But an ignorant person as the one I quoted would tie this murder cases to the indigenes hence the talk about Yorubas being violent and Igbos being peaceful based on this statistics.
We are still saying the same thing unless you are implying that all the criminals in south east have left for other regions hence the low statistics...

1 Like

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by shallysgirl: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Follygunners:

Do you remember how ur god father Ojukwu bragged abt Biafra's military strength? What happened? Millions of Innocent souls were lost.. (R.I.P to those innocent souls lost, R.I.P to A brave Major Nzeogwu)

What did Ojukwu do? He ran away. A COWARD indeed!
Don't let this dumb attitudes (attributed to ur pple) of ur's ignite the sad memories of the heroes past.
Major. Patrick Nzeogwu is one of the very few yeebos I respect and will always respect. He fought for a good cause but you foolish kinsmen (Ironsi, Ojukwu et al... ) of his out of tribalism and bigotry messed it all up.

Thunder fire you all!

Out of respect for the late Major... I'll stop this argument.
Thunder fire you all.
May your god awoliowo the rat poison gulper perish in hell and you will join him after the thunder has fired you. Sofiscated headslamist.
Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
mabea:
We are still saying the same thing unless you are implying that all the criminals in south east have left for other regions hence the low statistics ...

Yes, that was what I meant, only that I meant it as a possibility.

1 Like

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Follygunners:

An excerpt from Chinua Achebe (There was a Nation).

“Hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness.”

“Contemporary Igbo behavior (that) can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness."

Chinua Achebe - There was a nation.

Focus n reply my post.
Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Follygunners:

Do you remember how ur god father Ojukwu bragged abt Biafra's military strength? What happened? Millions of Innocent souls were lost.. (R.I.P to those innocent souls lost, R.I.P to A brave Major Nzeogwu)

Don't let this dumb attitudes (attributed to ur pple) of ur's ignite the sad memories of the heroes past.
Major. Patrick Nzeogwu is one of the very few yeebos I respect and will always respect. He fought for a good cause but you foolish kinsmen (Ironsi, Ojukwu et al... ) of his out of tribalism and bigotry messed it all up.

Thunder fire you all!

Are u senselessly Bipolar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by conehead2018: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
Guestlander:

Who cares about your Aba statistics? Are we talking about the same SE where a whole congregation was gunned down in the middle of a church service?
This report is for the consumption of the folks who require others to think for them, folks like you.
oga if you are Happy with the statistics you can take a solo dive into d lagoon and please bring your oba along for proper recognition and a befitting burial after d charade.
Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by conehead2018: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
Guestlander:

IF the "SW is known for ritual,skull mining ,agbero, lazy and jobless youths shouting owoda at every bus stop looking for who to harass and explore."(sic)

And

The "SW is most dangerous and unsafe region after in the south deal with it this pained afonja Muslim."

Why are ibos coming everyday in buses and never go back to your "peaceful" land which is flowing with milk and honey?

You are not making any sense.
The presence of Chinese or indians in Nigeria does not make your shithole capital abuja better than any local government in China..For d fact that igbos travel to Lagos and you choose to remain in your hamlet in Oshogbo mopping at shukuras backside does not make your south west habitable for people without helmets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by raphchima(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
Buhari and his Apc lead government and not to forget Lia would come on air tomorrow to take credit for that, dont be surprised if they claim theie laughable operation Python dance created calm around that region. But what could possibly be militating Buhari from tagging the fulani herds men terrorist they have done more arm and i from their deadly operations they are second if not equal to boko haram. Someone with the direct contact of Buhari and Brutia should tell them to take their Dance to the north as well, who knows it might lead to the demise of the killing of innocent people in this Shit hole. "Tank you"!
Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Michael004:
Did you say armed robbery, Abeg no make me poo. Your comedy too much. Did you say ritual, okay I agree that westerner thumped you a little in that. But that child molestation and robbery got me rolling on the floor hehehehehe. Even most of the robbery in west are by south easterners. That aside, name any crime committed by yorubas in the east. I mean just one, and I will mention 20 committed in the west by igbos.

There you go again sounding like a child, facts are facts. Seems you like talking for the sake of it?

Yourbas lead in armed robbery not just here,but abroad, like i said there are bodies in the USA for data as a reference by just claiming to be a graduate student working on a paper. Grand theft auto perpetuated by African foreigners are 90% by yorubas, Child molestation Yoruba are kings, Rape etc,.

Igbos= drug pushing, baby factories, sales of fake and adulterated drugs and materials etc
Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 12, 2018
Follygunners:

Thunder fire you all!

Like i said you are mentally unstable and all your posts keep proving me right grin grin grin

You do know apart from child molestation, rape, armed robbery, ritual murder, accounting fraud, 419, yahoo, pension fraud, mortgage fraud yorubas also lead in drug addiction and abuse?

Ask any Ndlea officer for stats, so i am not surprised you are talking like a drug addict its nature, its in you grin

I bet you molest your sister regularly? its very common in the south west, brother and sister incest.So i enjoy reading you incoherent babble while taking your entire improvised clan to the cleaners, grin

PS i dont send Ojukwu from my left nut to the right one

Are my balls salty enough for you? grin
Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 12, 2018
Follygunners:

An excerpt from Chinua Achebe (There was a Nation).

“Hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or even worse that can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness.”

“Contemporary Igbo behavior (that) can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness."

Chinua Achebe - There was a nation.

And your point is?
Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by Surgical22(f): 7:21am On Mar 12, 2018
It is Crystal clear IBOS deserve to stay on their own, the shithole doesn't suit them.

1 Like

Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by mabea: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, that was what I meant, only that I meant it as a possibility.
Well the possibility of that shouldnt be rated at all because we have more igbos in south east than in diasporrah. Also what is the rate of the crimes especially violent killings committed by the igbos outside south east to the ones in south east.
Re: Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least by oyatz(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
I don't do intertribal e-wars.

EODforce:
you will never see a conheader in this thread

Cc:guestlander,oyatz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna / Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For "Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.