Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important (2411 Views)

How Far, You Dey Go Big Brother This Year? / He Needs How To Tell His Brother This (pix) / Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Addedsouth: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2018
Good Morning Family My Grand Pa Passed On
The Day Before Yestaday On The 9th Of March 2018 After A Brief
Illness. He's To Be Buried On Monday 12th Of
March 2018 In Far Away Kogi State Nigeria. I Am
The First Child Of My Father And Custom
Demands I Will Be There When He Will Be Laid
To Rest Its A Tradition For Being The First Grand
Son. But Right Now, I Can Not Even Boaste Of
N500 Please All I Am Seeking For Is A Token I
Will Use To Transport Myself From The North
Where I Am Currently To Kogi State. I Can Still
Make The Burial If I Can Start The Journey Early
On Monday. Please Kindly Assist Me With
Anything. Thank You All.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Addedsouth: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2018
Kindly Assist Me Please.. Acc Name; Bolujo Abiodun. Acc Number; 4692994013. bank; fcmb thanks
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2018
If you don't what becomes of you?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Addedsouth: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2018
IamJix:
If you don't what becomes of you?
I Really Don't Know Sir But Calls Have Been Coming In For Me To Come Immediately
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2018
Addedsouth:
I Really Don't Know Sir But Calls Have Been Coming In For Me To Come Immediately
It is not a do or die affair, If you can't afford to attend state your reasons to them.

I wish I could help though.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Addedsouth: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2018
IamJix:

It is not a do or die affair, If you can't afford to attend state your reasons to them.

I wish I could help though.
Thank You Sir For Your Concern But It Seem Like I Will Be In A Big Trouble If I Don't Go. Its A Tradition Thingy I Guess. I Just Need Transport Fare Assistance Thank U Sir
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by OnyeMmeri: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2018
I put it to you that you are a scammer. Your grand daddy did not die this year. You just want to scam.

I've seen this format several times on this forum and I have a strong feeling you're one and the same person.

Sometime ago, someone with a different moniker posted the same story with a different detail. He said he was from Abia state, and needed money to attend his dad's burial.

My friend, please get a life.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by amydulsia(f): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2018
Scammers everywhere sha! It's well wit Nigeria o! Men must survive

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by victorian(f): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2018
Op but seriously if you can't afford to transport yourself to the burial? Your late grand dad sees your heart. God sees your heart. You can't go rob or kill yourself. The dead and the spirits of the land will understand your plight.

Use it as a prayer point and pray to God, to change your situation to a good one. So that you can be able to fulfil responsibilities as a man. Not begging online. Cause no one will answer you, except God Almighty.
Be focused in what you seek for, and God won't disappoint u.
It's even in the Bible, if you are a Christian, that Woe be unto any man who depends on man for survival. So think and stop feeling sorry for yourself. That's if your story is true. God bless.
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Addedsouth: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2018
victorian:
Op but seriously if you can't afford to transport yourself to the burial? Your late grand dad sees your heart. God sees your heart. You can't go rob or kill yourself. The dead and the spirits of the land will understand your plight.

Use it as a prayer point and pray to God, to change your situation to a good one. So that you can be able to fulfil responsibilities as a man. Not begging online. Cause no one will answer you, except God Almighty.
Be focused in what you seek for, and God won't disappoint u.
It's even in the Bible, if you are a Christian, that Woe be unto any man who depends on man for survival. So think and stop feeling sorry for yourself. That's if your story is true. God bless.
Thank You Very Much
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Addedsouth: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2018
OnyeMmeri:
I put it to you that you are a scammer. Your grand daddy did not die this year. You just want to scam.

I've seen this format several times on this forum and I have a strong feeling you're one and the same person.

Sometime ago, someone with a different moniker posted the same story with a different detail. He said he was from Abia state, and needed money to attend his dad's burial.

My friend, please get a life.
I Am Not A Scammer Bro Please Verify Things Before You Label Me Scam
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Addedsouth: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2018
amydulsia:
Scammers everywhere sha! It's well wit Nigeria o! Men must survive
As If You Knew Me. My Prayers Is You Never Find Your Self In My Kind Of Situation
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by victorian(f): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2018
Addedsouth:
Thank You Very Much

U are welcome
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Addedsouth: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Please Help With Transport Fare
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Xtine22(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Addedsouth:
Good Morning Family My Grand Pa Passed On
The Day Before Yestaday On The 9th Of March 2018 After A Brief
Illness. He's To Be Buried On Monday 12th Of
March 2018 In Far Away Kogi State Nigeria. I Am
The First Child Of My Father And Custom
Demands I Will Be There When He Will Be Laid
To Rest Its A Tradition For Being The First Grand
Son. But Right Now, I Can Not Even Boaste Of
N500 Please All I Am Seeking For Is A Token I
Will Use To Transport Myself From The North
Where I Am Currently To Kogi State. I Can Still
Make The Burial If I Can Start The Journey Early
On Monday. Please Kindly Assist Me With
Anything. Thank You All.
@OP you must go for the burial, sell the phone you are using even at N2500 and see how you could follow short cut to kogi, at the burial make sure you are sprayed while dancing so you could travel back to lagos if that is just your problem

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Jimbadly: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Xtine22:

@OP you must go for the burial, sell the phone you are using even at N2500 and see how you could follow short cut to kogi, at the burial make sure you are sprayed while dancing so you could travel back to lagos if that is just your problem

grin grin Very good suggestion.

Don't mind the scammer, he has phone to surf the Internet and beg money but he doesn't have the fare to travel to Kogi. grin grin

And the phone can't be less than, at worst, 5k in value. Yet he wants people online to contribute money for him to travel. What a daft scammer.

It's only stupid people that'll fall for this scam.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Addedsouth: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jimbadly:

grin grin Very good suggestion.

Don't mind the scammer, he has phone to surf the Internet and beg money but he doesn't have the fare to travel to Kogi. grin grin

And the phone can't be less than, at worst, 5k in value. Yet he wants people online to contribute money for him to travel. What a daft scammer.

It's only stupid people that'll fall for this scam.

Its Alright
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Addedsouth: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Xtine22:

I Am Using A Small Itel Phone I Can't Sell It Right Now. You Won't Understand Though!
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Jimbadly: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Addedsouth:
I Am Using A Small Itel Phone I Can't Sell It Right Now. You Won't Understand Though!

Yes I absolutely understand why you can't sell the phone. It's cos your grandpa didn't die, and you really don't have to travel to no fvcking Kogi.

Try another format bro. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Addedsouth: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jimbadly:

Yes I absolutely understand why you can't sell the phone. It's cos your grandpa didn't die, and you really don't have to travel to no fvcking Kogi.

Try another format bro. grin grin
Alright Thank You Very Much
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by MrHandsome2013: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
hello
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Kokolett(f): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
i just sent the sum of 50,000 few minutes ago....kindly confirm it...pastor chiboy

After seeing this post of yours and checking out your recent threads on here, I just burst out in laughter. grin grin grin

Are you a comedian or you are the op with a different moniker?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by MrHandsome2013: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
mrs koko, i command that spirit of doubt to vanish right now amen,...i pray and anoint you with the blood of jesus amen...you are healed from poverty, you are healed from spintershood...your destiny helper will locate before this week ends...if you believe that say a big amen....you are blessed

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Originalsly: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Addedsouth:
Awwww....sooo sad....I can understand your fears of breaking tradition. How much is the fare?
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
Tell those relatives of yours calling you to come back to send transport fare into ur account.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Rider007: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Send acc details...its ok
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by hidhrhis(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
op scammers use DAT line alot
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:05am On Mar 12, 2018
let the dead bury the dead.
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Addedsouth: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2018
Originalsly:
Awwww....sooo sad....I can understand your fears of breaking tradition. How much is the fare?
N4000 Will Take Me To My Village Thank You For Your Assistance
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Addedsouth: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2018
hidhrhis:
op scammers use DAT line alot
I Really Didn't Know How Else To Convince I Am Telling The Truth
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Addedsouth: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2018
Addedsouth:
Kindly Assist Me Please.. Acc Name; Bolujo
Abiodun. Acc Number; 4692994013. bank; fcmb
thanks
Rider007:
Send acc details...its ok
Addedsouth:
Kindly Assist Me Please.. Acc Name; Bolujo
Abiodun. Acc Number; 4692994013. bank; fcmb
thanks
Thank You Sir
Re: Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important by Originalsly: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Addedsouth:
N4000 Will Take Me To My Village Thank You For Your Assistance
....and how much is your phone worth?.....and how much are you paying for data to be on NL?..... borrowed a friend's phone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Woman Who Jogs And Swims Naked In Freezing Temperatures. 18+ / How Pastor TB Joshua Raped Me: Another Nigerian Woman Speaks / How To Delete My Account On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.