Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) (82280 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2018
nuoladee:

This is nothing about painess. Just setting the records straight as i see your aim here to lie and mislead people.

It's a good thing you know your fellow igbos are always the major initiators of tricbalism. Promiscuous girls can be found in any tribe but igbos still lead while others follow in that aspect. Truth is bitter.

even if we lead .....is that why we should plant the seed of hatred between tribes........some people reading this would develop hatred for a particular tribe .promiscuity isnt the only negative act people do ,you know your own tribe could be known for another bad thing.....my point is calling our selves names and typing hate statements here doesnt correct any tribal blunder rather it escalates things
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2018
MustiizRaja:
today u r datin this, tumao dating that, atleast if u no sabi wetin u go sing again.. go marry born quick quick
abi ohhhh
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Bane2020:

Yeah heard stories about her promiscuity few years back... I don't even consider her Igbo cause her lifestyle and mannerisms are definitely Yoruba in orientation been a second generation Lagos girl , she can't even speak Igbo and is only Igbo by name (got some friends like her who are Igbo but do not even know the name of their villages back in the East). No true Igbo daughter bred in the East will behave like a skrep, it's not in our culture.
why mention yoruba.......you can still make a very good point without mentioning any tribe

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Has she left that yoruba dude she acted with??
Your thoughtful. I don't believing everything I read on blogs.
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Vado(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2018
Even Kiss Daniel's younger bro can't be less than 27 but we understand though, football age on fleek.
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Assassin101: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2018
u mean Yoruba demons?
Ask4diva:
She likes yoruba guys like kilode
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2018
Alezy:
what do I know sef....that's the new trend now. U always use
yeslsh....
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2018
CheedyJ:
Make she con date u ni?
yen yen
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Bane2020: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2018
nuoladee:

Ugly? Nigga we know where the uglies are domiciled pls.
Igbo girls and wowority lipsrsealed Thank God for makeup.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-3BJyzwBda-0/VN4Bh1l9QuI/AAAAAAAAJVc/aZswrKKjc7I/s1600/PicsArt_1423835021954.jpg[/img]

Yoruba for where? Please Igbo women are the ones known for promiscuity by all and sundry.Even though i have never heard of her being promiscuous if it's true then its no surprise because igbo women are generally highly promiscuous.
Igbo women are keepers mate, that's why it almost sacrilegious in Igbo culture for a woman to even opt for a divorce let alone frolick around, cause the stigma she will face is unimaginable, a woman's honor is preened not just be her loyalty to her husband and family but to her husband's people as well in Igboland... That's why it's hard to see an Igbo man that doesn't take care of his wife and family cause the bride price is symbolic. Yoruba women on the other hand are free givers, since there's no semblance of culture and integrity in your culture, it's not rare to see your men sleep around and have babies all over the place, your women are not any different and divorce their husband's like say tomorrow no dey. The only Igbo women who are promiscuous in nature are the ones who somehow made it to Lagos and lost all their sense of civilization, thanks no less to the Yoruba factor they learn.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2018
amakadihot87:

even if we lead .....is that why we should plant the seed of hatred between tribes........some people reading this would develop hatred for a particular tribe .promiscuity isnt the only negative act people do ,you know your own tribe could be known for another bad thing.....my point is calling our selves names and typing hate statements here doesnt correct any tribal blunder rather it escalates things

Your hypocrisy is too evident. You quoted me to desist from name calling your tribe but chose to call the idiot who initiated it out much later.

3 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2018
nuoladee:

Your hypocrisy is too evident. You quoted me to desist from name calling your tribe but chose to call the idiot who initiated it out much later.
did i support him?.......

how then is it hypocricy.....incase u didnt get me .....i told him to tackle bad deeds and not tribes......
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2018
Bane2020:

Igbo women are keepers mate, that's why it almost sacrilegious in Igbo culture for a woman to even opt for a divorce let alone frolick around, cause the stigma she will face is unimaginable, a woman's honor is preened not just be her loyalty to her husband and family but to her husband's people as well in Igboland... That's why it's hard to see an Igbo man that doesn't take care of his wife and family cause the bride price is symbolic. Yoruba women on the other hand are free givers, since there's no semblance of culture and integrity in your culture, it's not rare to see your men sleep around and have babies all over the place, your women are not any different and divorce their husband's like say tomorrow no dey. The only Igbo women who are promiscuous in nature are the ones who somehow made it to Lagos and lost all their sense of civilization, thanks no less to the Yoruba factor they learn.

Igbo women are the ones known to be highly promiscuous. Don't even try to turn the tables. It has been like that for years and won't change anytime soon. igbo men i agree may not be promiscuous but the women, their case is well known to all. Even the man you all revere i mean Kanu, called them prostitutes. Igbo women are promiscuous and no amount of lies you tell here will change that.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2018
amakadihot87:
did i support him?.......

how then is it hypocricy.....

No you didn't but his comment is on the first page. You read through, passed his comment and did not think to caution him until you saw someone counter his claim then you decided to play saint and quote me. Then you quoted him much later because i refused to back down.
That is sheer hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Bane2020: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2018
nuoladee:

Igbo women are the ones known to be highly promiscuous. Don't even try to turn the tables. It has been like that for years and won't change anytime soon. igbo men i agree may not be promiscuous but the women, their case is well known to all. Even the man you all revere i mean Kanu, called them prostitutes. Igbo women are promiscuous and no amount of lies you tell here will change that.
compared to Yoruba women they are saints, check the tribe with the highest divorce rates in Nigeria, there are more single Yoruba mothers than any other place in Nigeria, its almost an enigma. There is a reason why everyone calls out Yoruba men for been "demons", y'all got no integrity, just sleep around with anything in skirts.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2018
Bane2020:

compared to Yoruba women they are saints, check the tribe with the highest divorce rates in Nigeria, there are more single Yoruba mothers than any other place in Nigeria, its almost an enigma. There is a reason why everyone calls out Yoruba men for been "demons", y'all got no integrity, just sleep around with anything in skirts.
You are still not making sense. We are talking about the women and igbo women lead in promiscuity. Even edos can't trump their promiscuity level. Even Nnamdi Kanu the biafran hero called them prostitutes. Igbo women are promiscuous and oga being divorced doesn't mean a woman is frolicking with men. It is such thoughts as yours that keep women in destructive marriages. Go and sit down and advise your women to tone down on the promiscuity.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2018
Bane2020:

mind you there is no culture that promotes promiscuity in this nation.........what are you driving at......yorubas pay bride price too and ofcourse they teach their damsels good morals.......if an adult chooses to go astray ,you shouldnt blame the society she comes from.........people keep quoting lagos ..yes its part of yoruba land but dominated mainly by non indegenes from different states of the country.......so whatever you learn there you shouldnt blame it on the yorubas..........pls lets stop this ethnic war .....its really going places and beleive me it wount be favourable
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2018
nuoladee:

This is nothing about painess. Just setting the records straight as i see your aim here to lie and mislead people.

It's a good thing you know your fellow igbos are always the major initiators of tribalism. Promiscuous girls can be found in any tribe but igbos still lead while others follow in that aspect. Truth is bitter.
hehehehe close that ur stinky mouth young man.. Awolowo is the initiator of tribalism in Nigeria, deal with it... abeg go chop ur ewedu and amala grin cheesy tongue
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hehehehe close that ur stinky mouth young man.. Awolowo is the initiator of tribalism in Nigeria, deal with it... abeg go chop ur ewedu and amala grin cheesy tongue
Bruh you just pained i busted the ugliness of igbo women. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2018
nuoladee:

No you didn't but his comment is on the first page. You read through, passed his comment and did not think to caution him until you saw someone counter his claim then you decided to play saint and quote me. Then you quoted him much later because i refused to back down.
That is sheer hypocrisy.
wrong i didnt read through front page......infact i saw his comment from your quotes.....i know you wount beleive me but thats d reality ..........sometimes i read only lenghty comments
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Bane2020: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2018
nuoladee:

You are still not making sense. We are talking about the women and igbo women lead in promiscuity. Even edos can't trump their promiscuity level. Even Nnamdi Kanu the biafran hero called them prostitutes. Igbo women are promiscuous and oga being divorced doesn't mean a woman is frolicking with men. It is such thoughts as yours that keep women in destructive marriages. Go and sit down and advise your women to tone down on the promiscuity.
I'm making sense, you are the one definitely bereft of making sense, so because Nnamdi Kanu stated his opinion then that makes it fact? Didn't one of your Yoruba activist by name of Adeyinka Grandson (look him up) also call out Yoruba women for been skreps all over the UK? dude I'm not here to argue with you, there's a reason why more Yoruba men prefer to marry Igbo women, cause Igbo women are several classes above thier own women, and they can keep marriages comparatively better. You are entitled to your opinion and I to mine, but between us lies the irreducible truth, bye.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2018
Bane2020:

I'm making sense, you are the one definitely bereft of making sense, so because Nnamdi Kanu stated his opinion then that makes it fact? Didn't one of your Yoruba activist by name of Adeyinka Grandson (look him up) also call out Yoruba women for been skreps all over the UK? dude I'm not here to argue with you, there's a reason why more Yoruba men prefer to marry Igbo women, cause Igbo women are several classes above thier own women, and they can keep marriages comparatively better. You are entitled to your opinion and I to mime, but between us lies the irreducible truth, bye.
You know you are right. We are both entitled to our opinion. And Nigeria knows even edos look up to igbos in promiscuity. As for igbo women being classy, i'll let you drown in your own delusion. Hahaha. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2018
amakadihot87:
wrong i didnt read through front page......infact i saw his comment from your quotes.....i know you wount beleive me but thats d reality ..........sometimes i read only lenghty comments
I believe you as much as i believe Buhari is the president of US.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2018
and so what Is it your dating No, It is His dating, So mind ur business sad sad sad sad
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by WesternMosio09: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Good for Dem
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=nuoladee post=65763887]
Bruh you just pained i busted the ugliness of igbo women. grin grin grin grin[/quote Nigeria is dirty but is Yoruba the filthiest of all, Yellowbars still carry shit in buckets (agbepoo), Yoruba especially women have a reputation for being the dirtiest ... No wonder their men are rushing down east like flies without control tongue

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2018
nuoladee:

I believe you as much as i believe Buhari is the president of US.
.....good......ok let sleeping dogs lie
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by egojeny1(f): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2018
amakadihot87:
imagine o........chidimma that has been singing for more than 10 yrs.........so she was like 15yrs then looking like a lady.....

I doubt kiss daniel own

The thing tire me. She won project fame season 3 @ 19 in 2009 and 9yrs after she's still 26yrs old. Na only God knows sha.
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2018
legitnow:

YORUBA GO AND DATE YOUR YORUBA WOMEN.

STOP EMBRASSING YOURSELF UP AND DOWN.

This your comment really pain the wife beggars.

The amount of likes it received was too painful for them, so they had to take it down and hide it.

Well done Bro, keep speaking the truth.

See headline, Prominent Islamic cleric condemns the grand wedding of Kano state governor’s daughter to Oyo state governor's son.

Afonja una don hear am, condemn.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/3/prominent-islamic-cleric-condemns-the-grand-wedding-of-kano-state-governors-daughter-to-oyo-state-governors-son.html

Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=Nixiepie post=65763242]yen yen[/quote
Naira naira]
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by Babysho(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:
Chidinma is 26 Years

Udonminit

So her age de move like world cup......Every four four years, she'll be plus one.

Adonbelivit

grin grin grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by holuwapopsh(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2018
Make una free them nw since they re in Love with eachother We cnt say thing Might b going smoothly with dem 4 nw
Re: Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) by holuwapopsh(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2018
Make una free them nw since they re in Love with eachother We cnt say thing Might b going smoothly with dem 4 nw cnt say mayb nxt 4 yrs anytin cn happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele / Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.