Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

"Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele (82286 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Bonaguy(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3q529Al4r5k/VBvjFgThacI/AAAAAAAAbRg/i4lubfzaUwY/s280/2_3_edit-748293.jpg[/img]

Late Goldie's best friend, Denrele Edun in a recent interview with Sahara TV said that he kept seeing Goldie in his dreams and she always says he know who killed her...

"I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I'm not kidding. You know these things, we don't actually believe in (the) Supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mom who prayed.." he said

http://www.gistmetro.com/2014/09/goldie-keeps-telling-me-that-i-know-who.html

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by ooofreezy(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2014
Ok

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Melahou(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2014
i have heard you
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Airforce1(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2014
Denrele been telling lies right from when he was little

300 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by ifyndy(f): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2014
Pls go bak to ur dreams n tel her to give u names n provide evidence else OYO is ur case.

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Varagous(f): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2014
wot was d cause of her death again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by simplemach(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2014
ifyndy: Pls go bak to ur dreams n tel her to give u names n provide evidence else OYO is ur case.
Abi o...! and he should not forget to go with a recorder and a paper and biro for proofs.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Holywizard: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2014
Goldie is a die hard catholic. She must be in pulgatory

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by timawoku(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Derenle! Pictures or adonbelivit.....

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by ifyndy(f): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2014
simplemach:
Abi o...! and he should not forget to go with a recorder and a paper and biro for proofs.
I don't just knw why pple won't just let d Dead be. even aafta buryin d person,dey aare still diggin as if d person wud come bak to life. Is it dat dey dnt knw dat dey are causin pain to d family of d deacesed.

Its so annoyin

Animals won't act dis way so pity dat human being does

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2014
He's the first suspect! I regret Nigeria isn't as developed as the westerns, the investigation into Goldie's death would have started from Denrele's house.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Yemlizzy(f): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2014
For real?

4 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Dis guy is probably high again on one of those things that make him dress and act like a lunatic,,I wonder the qty he took this time..hmmm

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Akshow: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2014
attention seeker alias notice me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by hatux: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2014
timawoku: Derenle! Pictures or adonbelivit.....
Ah ah! Person dey carry camera go dream...

34 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by philantoxx(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2014
spirits dey revenge for film abi?

13 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by bennyrazz: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2014
what do you expect from someone that calls himself Denrele weré ile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by olosk(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2014
Denrele. Mr Notice Me. Go and sleep. Ure drunk again.

2 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Eddygourdo(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2014
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-3q529Al4r5k/VBvjFgThacI/AAAAAAAAbRg/i4lubfzaUwY/s280/2_3_edit-748293.jpg[/img]

Late Goldie's best friend, Denrele Edun in a recent interview with Sahara TV said that he kept seeing Goldie in his dreams and she always says he know who killed her...

"I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I'm not kidding. You know these things, we don't actually believe in (the) Supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mom who prayed.." he said

http://www.gistmetro.com/2014/09/goldie-keeps-telling-me-that-i-know-who.html

finally Mr queer. your gbana and ganja have come home to roost. oya pull cloth run for main load

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2014
with the way denrele dresses in real life,i can't help but imagine how He'll look in his dreams.lol

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Janeify(f): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2014
hatux: Ah ah! Person dey carry camera go dream...
lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by rattlesnake(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2014
How can u friend a alien like this and live long

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by countsparrow: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2014
ifyndy:
I don't just knw why pple won't just let d Dead be. even aafta buryin d person,dey aare still diggin as if d person wud come bak to life. Is it dat dey dnt knw dat dey are causin pain to d family of d deacesed.

Its so annoyin

Animals won't act dis way so pity dat human being does

See fresh legs!!! see ur face like baby face, when u smile amazing grace...

5 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by severee(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2014
grin of course we know she was killed by kenny and d1's alaroro, una dey fly the gal up and down yet u were too cheap to carry physio follow body to know her well being

2 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by ifyndy(f): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2014
countsparrow:

See fresh legs!!! see ur face like baby face, when u smile amazing grace...

The post was for goldie not for muah....thaanx aanywaay...am just feelin fly nw

3 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by valmunich(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2014
Another story from the gods grin
Which is denrele between the duo tho

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by clefstone(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
who takes this hermaphrodite seriously?

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by ElFenomeno1: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2014

Certified FOOOOOOL!

4 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Iamoilprince(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ohk. Denrele pick up ur matchet and go after them!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Handcuff: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Holywizard: Goldie is a die hard catholic. She must be in pulgatory

In your little mind,
Every catholic goes to purgatory?

5 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by bigtt76(f): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ok ...she didn't tell us the state of mind she was when the dream occured - if he was kpeffed out or not #mtscheeeeeeew grin

2 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Really?then why isn't he talking na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.