Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

How I Had Sex With My Pastor's Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Had Sex With My Pastor's Daughter (1061 Views)

Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M / Pastor Daughter Posted Provocative Photo On Facebook, Uncle Screamed!!! / Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Had Sex With My Pastor's Daughter by Kelvin125(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2018
At 9pm a call came in. Guess who was calling, Cynthia our pastor's daughter called me to come over to their apartment telling me she was feeling lonely. I asked her about the other family members. She said they weren't at home. I told her that it was late but she insisted confirming to me that her dad (pastor femi) and the mum attended an all night vigil at St Andrews.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Furiously Angry After Taking Delivery Of The Outfits She Paid N60k To Sew / Lady Goes On Live Stream, Laughing While Her Friend Was Getting Raped / Breast Implant In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Kano, Enugu And Port Har Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.