Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? (13567 Views)

He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Cheating is the only thing i cant condone, no second chances for me no matter what.

It a strength when the innocent party has all the advantage but choose to forgive. But is weaknesses and stupidity when the innocent party choose to forgive because he/she is the disadvantage one hence left with no choice than to forgive.

1 Like

Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by YomiTee123(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Try an had a solid prove, confront if she refuse to open up, dump her ass out... Guy I was once in ur situation, I have to man up n decide at once. God can never be bais, do you knw y? someone more complete than her will surely come ur way as far as u didnt offend her. It work vise versa.

u right bro, buh jut confused right now, i dont know d reason why she cant tell me f2f buh when my friend ask she said yes that she``s doublr dating, nd d guy she double dating seems to b a G-boy(which i confirmed that he has money) promise her iphone since last year n d phone never land (maybe d thing hang for air)
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=ogyunging post=65764958]Accepting a cheat back is a sign of strength. Acceptance means forgiveness and a second chance.

I have forgiven a cheat before, because even ogyunging needs forgiving. .. [/quot

U forgive her because y are guilty urself, dats not strength dat Is ROMANTIC POLITICS.
Strength is when u are innocent and have all the advantages to let go but choose to forgive.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
greiboy:
He claimed he chased her because of the differences in ideology

Do you know the woman also had series of murder case on her neck

He was just claiming those ideology the reason was because of the cheating, he preach what he couldn't practice.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Josephdominic:
Forgiving a cheat is more of a strength than a weakness...........
And who said that because you have forgiven the cheat you must accept hi9m or her back??

Gud. Forgiveness dosent mean accepting back.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Josephdominic:
Forgiving a cheat is more of a strength than a weakness...........
And who said that because you have forgiven the cheat you must accept hi9m or her back??

Gud. Forgiveness dosent always mean accepting back.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

Lies brO...Lies.

How about "Second chance"?

There's nothing like second chance there, talking from experience in fact I gave her up to third chance.

A cheat will still cheat even after you forgive her.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
tosyne2much:
I have cheated on her before and she accepted me back (though the cheating was at the elementary stage) cheesy

I think it's strength on her path to actually forgive me. Ever since then, I don sit tight sha cheesy

with the way u dey flirt with NL babes, i hope u wont again.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by imma2(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
I can't just get my head round to forgive a cheat. Especially when I know the circumstances in which she cheated isn't in any way my fault.

Infact, I noticed some strange behaviour in my Gf of recent, only for me to find out she's cheating, not once but out of loneliness. I confronted her about it and she begged,, cried and I just feigned I'd forgiven her. She doesn't know that what I'm about to do back to her would come in a hundred folds and her P**sy would be a living testimony.

Besides, my advice is "never agree to any long distance relationship if you are not mentally strong"
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
iamloyalty:

He was just claiming those ideology the reason was because of the cheating, he preach what he couldn't practice.
So he was a hypocrite

What about Dr Martin Luther king jr
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
tosyne2much:
I have cheated on her before and she accepted me back (though the cheating was at the elementary stage) cheesy

I think it's strength on her path to actually forgive me. Ever since then, I don sit tight sha cheesy

With the way u flirt with NL babes, u better sit tight.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by tosyne2much(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
iamloyalty:

With the way u flirt with NL babes, u better sit tight.
That was actually before not now cheesy
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Lalas247(f): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
tosyne2much:
That was actually before not now cheesy
eh shocked
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bukatyne(f): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
greiboy:
He forgave her though, but didn't forget.

She was by the side of her husband during the period of his death

Read my write up again

Were they still married?
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
bukatyne:

Were they still married?

They still kept contact and she visited him from time to time before his death
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Biodup: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
I can't forgive a cheater, that is the only thing I can't tolerate in relationship. if my woman cheat that's the end.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bizzy500: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I do have..Omo, we're in 2018 ooo ..abeeeg no joking grin
sugar I'm not joking cool
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:13am On Mar 13, 2018
bizzy500:
sugar I'm not joking cool

Hahaahahha....okies sha grin
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by bizzy500: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahaahahha....okies sha grin
oya hook me ur hotline wink
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Jecciluscious(f): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
I don't see any need in cheating back... How about your self worth?

Although,everyone is entitled to their opinion...

I can't cheat because someone cheated on me.

I can't deal!
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jecciluscious:
I don't see any need in cheating back... How about your self worth?

Although,everyone is entitled to their opinion...

I can't cheat because someone cheated on me.

I can't deal!

Lol, you're way off point.

Calm down, re-read the question and give a related answer. smiley
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Jecciluscious(f): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
You are right Criis grin
Off point I swear shocked

A cheat is always a cheat except when they encounter Christ.

I once captured my boyfriend sleeping with a girl who visited that he said was the cousin, i forgave him o but something in me left me. That was the end.

If your spirit can tolerate a cheating partner, it's up to you.
Re: Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? by Barzinime(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2018
Dont mind those children advocating break-up, trust me they are not into any serious relationship, They should go an ask their parents the things they went through & how they were strong enough to forgive each other...
Deo1986:
Let's not view things in black and white or type trash simply because we are hiding behind our laptops and phones. People cheat mostly because of circumstances beyond their control, so a cheatee should put everything into consideration before taking a decision. We all cheat in various ways and adultery is one of them though considered the most heinous. But if the cheater begs for forgiveness and is genuinely contrite, what prevents you, me or the world from forgiving?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) / Martha, The Pregnant Woman Caught In Bed With Her Pastor, Commits Suicide / Lesbianism Thrives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.