Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

"I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) (1413 Views)

Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere / Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa / BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) by gidgiddy: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
His name is Christopher Chukwuemeka Ejiofor, better known as HRM Igwe CC Ejiofor, the traditional ruler of Oyofo in Ezeagu, Enugu state.

At 16, he won a scholarship to study in Britain and on his return to Nigeria, voluntarily joined the Nigerian Army. He became Ojukwu's Aid-de-camp as Governor of Eastern Nigeria and remained in that position on the declaration of Biafra and throughout the war. At the end of the war, he went on self exile to Britain were he lived for many years before returning to become king of his community.

He believes Biafra will come one day and wants to be alive to see it. “The blood of innocent Biafrans especially women and children is crying to God for vengeance because of the cruelty and injustice done to them. It can never die away. It is a spiritual thing that can never be erased,” he said.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) by yarimo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
HRM Igwe CC Ejiofor, the traditional ruler of Oyofo in Ezeagu, by the grace of God your foolish believe and dreams about BIAFRA can never come one day
Re: "I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) by saintneo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
Igwe's coronation was live on CNN back then. Met him in-person back at Notts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) by AngryRebel: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
yarimo:
HRM Igwe CC Ejiofor, the traditional ruler of Oyofo in Ezeagu, by the grace of God your foolish believe and dreams about BIAFRA can never come one day

Stupiid boy..U go die on top Biafra matter.
Actualization of Biafra is just a matter of time,for it to finally materialize. The SE/SS won't get it on a plater of gold...
WE youths needs to be ready to pick up arms n fight for it,if not the Hausa/Fulani will keep fuccking us bloody with hate,nepotism, marginalisation n will keep us in perpetual servitude to them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) by Angelparadise: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
yarimo:

All the innocent souls that was killed and raped by those you support directlyor indirectly because of any blood amount of money or selfish political, tribal and ethnicity that you and your zombies are been paid or gain , each souls must torment you and your likes using every opportunities as political games even when blood on innocent children are splits because of cow. Let all the natural living things judge you and your likes for achieving your goes no matter how many innocent lives , blood were splits .Our God Almighty never sleeps or slumbers. Is not to late to amend your bloody thirsty political and economical gain . The soul of thoseinnocent killed are crying for vengeanceand God answers the innocent in due time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) by adadike281(f): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nwoke na nma! omalicha nwoke! igwe, iga di o. May your wish come to pass. iseeeeee!

1 Like

Re: "I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) by kernel504(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
yarimo:

Unity beggar, sin of a terrorist forcing relationship, we don't like hungry terrorist around us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
yarimo:

Herdsman spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
I wanted to say something but forgot it on sighting an uncircumcised terrorist ^^^.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) by DIKEnaWAR: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
There is nothing like King in Ezeagu.

He is a traditional ruler. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) by dignity33: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
Very soon Nigeria will divid it has already start manifesting it self from language adoption.
Re: "I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) by nduprincekc1: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
hmmm nice one
Re: "I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) by saarumann: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Biafra shall come. This I totally believe with all my heart.
Re: "I Hope To Be Alive To See Biafra Again"- Ojukwu's ADC (pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
good 4 him undecided

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Osinbajo Visits Jos / Checkout Key Things Said By IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In His Yesterday's Address / See What Buhari Did After ,tinubu Flings APC Flag At Ogun Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.