Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos (7283 Views)

See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / When Is Biafra Coming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by Frankdoz8: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Biafra: I see Biafra coming soon. Rev Fr Mbaka to Igbos

The spiritual Director of adoration ministries Enugu Nigeria (Amen) Rev father Ejike Mbaka has again declared the coming of Biafra in no distant time. He made this revelations concerning the struggle of the Ipob , he however encouraged its leader Nnamdi Kanu.

In his words 'Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should never relent or give up in his fight for a sovereign nation as Biafra is going to become a reality sooner than later in the eyes of those who had longed waited for it.

Rev father Ejike Mbaka who is known for his numerous political prophecies made this known earlier this year. He has therefore encouraged the Igbo tribe to hold on because Biafra is about to become a reality.

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by cpu2006(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fake news. you will be arrested if u don't delete this post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by ADAlBEKU: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Frankdoz8:
[s]Biafra: I see Biafra coming soon. Rev Fr Mbaka to Igbos

The spiritual Director of adoration ministries Enugu Nigeria (Amen) Rev father Ejike Mbaka has again declared the coming of Biafra in no distant time. He made this revelations concerning the struggle of the Ipob , he however encouraged its leader Nnamdi Kanu.

In his words 'Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should never relent or give up in his fight for a sovereign nation as Biafra is going to become a reality sooner than later in the eyes of those who had longed waited for it.

Rev father Ejike Mbaka who is known for his numerous political prophecies made this known earlier this year. He has therefore encouraged the Igbo tribe to hold on because Biafra is about to become a reality.
[/s]

This Yoruba OP can't leave the South East and face the west

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
cpu2006:

See as fear dey grip this one.

The creation of Biafra would be the end of some of you.

Lol.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by Frankdoz8: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
cpu2006:
[s]Fake news. you will be arrested if u don't delete this post.[/s]
pained yoloba moozelem. Have you arrested Tinubu?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by Frankdoz8: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
ADAlBEKU:

This Yoruba OP can't leave the South East and face the west
I'm not a Yoruba Muslim, am a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by yarimo(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mr MBAKA soon can be 10000000 years grin grin grin
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by BlackfireX: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Arrest that mbaka now...
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by yemmight(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mbaka is just making free money here and there in the East.
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by helinues: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Spiritual Actor
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by hotseat: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
BEWARE OF FAKE NEWS!

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by realstars: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
I hope he will not denied
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by SunriseW(f): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Very poor report.
Where and when did he make d statement, on what occasion. In fact, it's fake

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by victoronyekwelu(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
why is this man prophecy always political
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by mohims(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
This OP is a goat. Why are you posting fake news. You need to be arrested. Ebge eke gbagbuo gi
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by TradingBinary(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
I wonder how this will happen

I will advice you to get yourself busy making cash trading binary..

Check my signature to access the 99.9% winning strategy
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Frankdoz8:
I'm not a Yoruba Muslim, am a Christian.
You are a Yoruba why carry Igbo matter for head e go heavy u oh oooo leave that tribe alone. Narita e ku la tu
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by Toosure70: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Frankdoz8:
pained yoloba moozelem. Have you arrested Tinubu?
this is not Yoruba marks olodo
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by Toosure70: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
YouTube link?
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
I see Biafra coming soon. it ain't a fake news. It will surely come to reality.

But some people are afraid.

The name Biafra dey fear them!!!!!!!!!;;!;

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
yarimo:
Mr MBAKA soon can be 10000000 years grin grin grin
You will be disappointed!!!!!!
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by PicLtd: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
cpu2006:

What tribe do you belong?
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by OKOATA(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
I am a Yoruba but I wish we can all go our separate ways, I am tired of the killings and the fvked up president, tired of the forced marriages by the cows, let Biafra get their territory and let the Yorubas have theirs and the Hausa/cowny should just fuxk off.
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by buchi4action(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
Frankdoz8:

Source?
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by Frankdoz8: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
buchi4action:

Source?
AFP news
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by Frankdoz8: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Toosure70:
this is not Yoruba marks olodo
denial and deception runs in Yoruba Muslim blood. Who is surprise your denying Yoruba Muslim cat-face tribal mark.
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by Frankdoz8: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mandelus:

You are a Yoruba why carry Igbo matter for head e go heavy u oh oooo leave that tribe alone. Narita e ku la tu
I'm Jewish Igbo. I can't be a Yoruba Muslim.
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by tribalistseun: 1:39am On Feb 20, 2020
Frankdoz8:

I hope you know that father Mbaka laid a curse on people like you who forged fake news about what he didn't say.
So whatever happens to you soon is your fault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by Frankdoz8: 5:06am On Feb 20, 2020
tribalistseun:

I hope you know that father Mbaka laid a curse on people like you who forged fake news about what he didn't say.
So whatever happens to you soon is your fault
pained Yoruba Muslim, the only cursed people are Yoruba Muslim. Awo cursed them since 1970
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by allthingsgood: 5:21am On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
Frankdoz8:

[/s]

Fake news with no sauce undecided
Re: BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos by allthingsgood: 5:23am On Feb 20, 2020
OKOATA:
I am a Yoruba but I wish we can all go our separate ways, I am tired of the killings and the fvked up president, tired of the forced marriages by the cows, let Biafra get their territory and let the Yorubas have theirs and the Hausa/cowny should just fuxk off.

Igbo scammer. Metuo onugi dia

(1) (2) (Reply)

'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. / Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be A Part Of Biafra -- Goodluck Jonathan / Defections: Stop Poaching Our Governors, PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.