Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State (16406 Views)

Who Knows About Salary Structure At GZ Industries / GZ Industries Agbara Ogun State / Apply For Drury Industries Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (14 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by digitalbabalawo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Who else got invited for the test at GZ Industries Limited. Area 5, Iperin Gate, OPIC Estate, Along Agbara-Otta Road, Agbara, Ogun State?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by udosam(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
I got the invite too, for 16th March. Do you know the place. Me I have not been to ogun state before and I stay in PH
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Arrowgents: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
I was invited for the test as well ar u mech or elect,do u hv any hint as per the format
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by oakphil: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
What position do you apply for?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by oakphil: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
digitalbabalawo:
Who else got invited for the test at GZ Industries Limited. Area 5, Iperin Gate, OPIC Estate, Along Agbara-Otta Road, Agbara, Ogun State?
How do you apply please?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by udosam(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
I have no idea the format o, I am Mechanical
Arrowgents:
I was invited for the test as well ar u mech or elect,do u hv any hint as per the format
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by udosam(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
Technical Trainee sir, any hints?
oakphil:
What position do you apply for?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by bigbauer(m): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
udosam:
I got the invite too, for 16th March. Do you know the place. Me I have not been to ogun state before and I stay in PH

GZI is at Agbara, pick a vehicle to Lagos, then Mile2, at Mile2 pick a bus to Agbara/Badagry, stop at Agbara, pick a bike to GZI at Opic Estate Extension (Iperin Gate) There may be hold up at Iyana Oba, to lasu Gate, so if u can, go through Iyana Ipaja, then pick a bus to Egbeda, at Egbeda pick another bus to Igbolerin (First gate) there you'll see Agbara Bus, follow same direction from Agbara to the company. You can still pass through Sango Ota, but Mile2 will be more straightforward while Igbolerin is faster, Sango Ota is a long journey. Best of luck.

FYI: They manufacture aluminum cans for canned drinks.

1 Like

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Intrepid01(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bigbauer just gave you guys a detail inflation on how to locate the place. Pls if it is genuine , don't forfeit it, it is a very good company. The pay and working condition is good. I once audited the Coy, thats how I got to know.

Best of Luck.

3 Likes

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by digitalbabalawo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
bigbauer:

GZI is at Agbara, pick a vehicle to Lagos, then Mile2, at Mile2 pick a bus to Agbara/Badagry, stop at Agbara, pick a bike to GZI at Opic Estate Extension (Iperin Gate) There may be hold up at Iyana Oba, to lasu Gate, so if u can, go through Iyana Ipaja, then pick a bus to Egbeda, at Egbeda pick another bus to Igbolerin (First gate) there you'll see Agbara Bus, follow same direction from Agbara to the company. You can still pass through Sango Ota, but Mile2 will be more straightforward while Igbolerin is faster, Sango Ota is a long journey. Best of luck.

Correct Guy.

2 Likes

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by udosam(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
Thanks bro, you too much. Seeing that the test is 1pm,
I Might have to go a day before. Please do you know any cheap place I can stay.?
bigbauer:

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by iphyjones(f): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
When u get to agbara there are hotels around u can stay at low cost

1 Like

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by iamclime(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
bigbauer:

This description is apt. I know GZI. They produce cans for the big names in the drink industry. Give it a shot.
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by bigbauer(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
udosam:
Thanks bro, you too much. Seeing that the test is 1pm,
I Might have to go a day before. Please do you know any cheap place I can stay.?

There are two hotels, close to the place, Soultrag is the closest (@Petedo) but might be a bit expensive between 4-5k for their cheapest rooms, there's another one between Agbara Estate and petedo, I've forgotten the name. A bike man will know. And yes you should go at least a day before the interview day.
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Arrowgents: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
Once again pls if you hv taken deir test b4 or know any1 that has pls give us hint abeg
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by udosam(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
Thank you Ma. Any idea on the nature of their test?
iphyjones:
When u get to agbara there are hotels around u can stay at low cost
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by udosam(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Thank you sir. You really have tried for us. If you have idea of or know anyone wey know the nature of their test
Still alert us.
bigbauer:

There are two hotels, close to the place, Soultrag is the closest (@Petedo) but might be a bit expensive between 4-5k for their cheapest rooms, there's another one between Agbara Estate and petedo, I've forgotten the name. A bike man will know. And yes you should go at least a day before the interview day.
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by iphyjones(f): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
udosam:
Thank you Ma. Any idea on the nature of their test?
Noo
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by bigbauer(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2018
udosam:
Thank you sir. You really have tried for us. If you have idea of or know anyone wey know the nature of their test
Still alert us.

I'm sorry I can't be of help on this
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by digitalbabalawo(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2018
oakphil:
How do you apply please?
I saw the job Ad at www.myjobmag.com and I sent my CV to the email address.

1 Like

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by absnaira(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2018
is there anyone that applied for quality control technician that got invite?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by oakphil: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
digitalbabalawo:

I saw the job Ad at www.myjobmag.com and I sent my CV to the email addkress.
Can you please help me with the email address?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Gentlegent(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
bigbauer:

I'm sorry I can't be of help on this

I really appreciate all ur info here.. Is very straight forward that anyone can comprehend...
But our problem is nature of the question so dat we know how to program our brain... Am thinking of reading everything which is not possible and confusing
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by bigbauer(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gentlegent:

I really appreciate all ur info here.. Is very straight forward that anyone can comprehend...
But our problem is nature of the question so dat we know how to program our brain... Am thinking of reading everything which is not possible and confusing

Guess past and current affairs, your profession, and GMAT? Honestly I don't know
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Arrowgents: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Morning pls if u hv taken gz industries or know any1 dat has taken deir test for graduate technical trainee pls help us to contact dem for hint abt deir test nah beg i dey beg
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by debh(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2018
Am not too sure,but got info
Motor starting method, PLC,motor testing
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by udosam(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Pls who went for the test today. Please your experience . How was it, the format and how long?
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Arrowgents: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
For those that took the test 2day pls give us hint abt d test biko
Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Kumashi2: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
This may actually b of help....

My token of help....
All d best...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Kumashi2: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2018
Continuation....

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by Kumashi2: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2018
Better still visit below....
www.psychometric-success.com

Re: Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State by digitalbabalawo(m): 1:19am On Mar 17, 2018
Yeah the questions looked like these.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Npower Benue State / Vibrant, Energetic Sales Reps Needed. Earn Up To 200k Or More / Diamond Bank Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.