Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (25801 Views)

Anambra Nurse Arrested For Brutalising 13-Year-Old Nephew With Heated Iron / Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy / Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
At this point I must confess, some people need to apologize to Satan, some women are worst than him cry cry
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by sokarsenal(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Throwback:
It is the spineless husbands of such mad women that I blame for not putting a leash on the family dog.

She and the husband need to be prosecuted for child labour, while she enjoys the added delicacy of assault and battery.

you are very very correct....the husband is at fault here.....if he puts his feet down on the issue.....it would stop.
...talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by georgee(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Take it or leave it, women/girls/females are naturally wicked.
How many times av u seen news like ds involving male/man/boyz.. 1/10,000
Buh for women, na 10,000/10,000
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
smiley wink cheesy grin sad embarassed undecided sad Evil people from the hunch back terrorist state.spit on the osus

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by sonsomegrigbo: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
Igbos heart �

headquarters of all CRIMES.

SHIOOOORRRR

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
The rate at which igbo women abuse their house maid is alarming. angry angry

The government should start registering the house maid and proper checks be done monthly to ensure their safety.

Igbo men too should also watch and caution their wives as they do this wicked act when they are away.

All igbo women with house maid needs to be monitored.

Recently, one was threatening to push out a small house help in the middle of the night (around 12am) for no sensible reason. We had to beg and chop insult to help the girl. What if she was raped or kidnapped?

Another day, a girl bought something and was told there was no change that she should come back. Come and see how the girl was crying. We asked her why, she said her madam will beat her to stupor if she doesnt bring change immediately by hook or crook. I took pity on her and went to get change for her. It wasnt even my business but i had to help. its so sad.

Another one again, the madam will balance all the load on the girls head with her hands carrying loads too. If the load on her head should fall by mistake, come and see beating the girl will chop. Meanwhile, the madam's own children who are fat like cow cannot carry a pin.

The wickedness i have seen from some of these women( all igbo) is just too much. This is fact

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by omotai(f): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
wicked woman
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Coldfeets: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
But people can be so wicked o!

How can you be punishing another man's child like this but you will not want to see your own child punished likewise?

Hmmm...

There are so many people out there with very dark and sinister minds capable of committing atrocious acts of extreme wickedness on other people within a blink of an eye.

Problem is...

You can never tell such people with such psychopathic disposition by merely just looking at them.

May God save us from such evil men and women!
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by MrNigeria2018: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
These good-for-nothing and ungrateful bastards called Easterners, and popularly known as greedy Igbos ll be coming to Yorubaland-their dream land with their orphans and jobless kinsmen to leeche on our resources.

It’s time we begin to tax these ingrates for every state hospital service rendered to them and their children.

It’s time we begin to ask them to pay extra fees for using our social infrastructures.

Y’all need to see the unbearable way these Mofos are shunning out children at ridiculous birth rate just like local pigs, and those that were brought from their erosion ravaged, red mud and penury stricken region to hawk Gala and LacasRa on our streets is alarming, disgraceful, appalling, annoying, obnoxious and totally unfair to the our native children.

These Mofos are enjoying all their resources all by themselves in the East without other Nigerians putting unnecessary pressure on their social infrastructures.

It’s high time our governments in the West begin to ask their useless state governments to forward their state allocations to us according to the numbers of their indigenes living and schooling in Yorubaland/Oduaa Nation.

What we have in Nigeria is federalism in which states are free to make laws for its native citizens.

These Mofos are screaming for their own country but keep jumping on any available Okechuku or Kelechi Transports ending to the Yorubaland, the same Yorubas they hate so much. As if that isn’t enough, they ceremoniously leave their red mud cave to the North where their everlasting miseries and adversaries live...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Olalan:
Wickedness and cruelty describes people who inflict so much pain and harm on people. She should be made to face the full wrath of the law so as to serve as detergent to others.
BTW I also feel women who do this to their maids have their husbands as accomplices, for me my wife dear not do such if she still wants to live with me.
Once their husbands are arrested and humiliated alongside them, this evil will stop.
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by emmxzy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
y is igbo women always involve in such crimes?
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
focus7:
Why are these fake Jews women this devilish?

I have noted that most of the heinous stories of a mistress against a maid are mostly perpetrated the Igbo women.

Why are they so much filled with wickedness?

Check 100 Nairaland articles on inhuman cruelty on househelps.

101 of the women would be Aba Jews
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
The rate at which igbo women abuse their house maid is alarming. angry angry

The government should start registering the house maid and proper checks be done monthly to ensure their safety.

Igbo men too should also watch and caution their wives as they do this wicked act when they are away.

All igbo women with house maid needs to be monitored.

Recently, one was threatening to push out a small house help in the middle of the night (around 12am) for no sensible reason. We had to beg and chop insult to help the girl. What if she was raped or kidnapped?

Another day, a girl bought something and was told there was no change that she should come back. Come and see how the girl was crying. We asked her why, she said her madam will beat her to stupor if she doesnt bring change immediately by hook or crook. I took pity on her and went to get change for her. It wasnt even my business but i had to help. its so sad.

Another one again, the madam will balance all the load on the girls head with her hands carrying loads too. If the load on her head should fall by mistake, come and see beating the girl will chop. Meanwhile, the madam's own children who are fat like cow cannot carry a pin.

The wickedness i have seen from some of these women( all igbo) is just too much. This is fact

I really think the reason why the Igbo women are so wicked is because their husbands beat them so much.

They simply transfer the aggression to the defenceless helps who are often simultaneously sexually molested by the husbands.

It's sad ...But check articles on using razor blades ...rubbing in pepper ...red hot iron and the cruelest torture you can imagine....

THE COMMON FACTOR IS ALWAYS AN Igbo WOMAN
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Gender equality.
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Oluwambo147(m): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
Na only Yoruba's dey comment nna dey watch and wait any 4 ill news from the west,na laugh i kuku con laugh for nairaland make i dey read comments nsho

Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by noah91(m): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
She must be an Ngwa woman. She wanted to roast and eat the maid. Cannibals. Igbo women are getting more terrible by the day. Meanwhile some fools (deluded OSUs) will say they are the best wife material (sex material they mean to say)
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by noah91(m): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
MrNigeria2018:
These good-for-nothing and ungrateful bastards called Easterners, and popularly known as greedy Igbos ll be coming to Yorubaland-their dream land with their orphans and jobless kinsmen to leeche on our resources.

It’s time we begin to tax these ingrates for every state hospital service rendered to them and their children.

It’s time we begin to ask them to pay extra fees for using our social infrastructures.

Y’all need to see the unbearable way these Mofos are shunning out children at ridiculous birth rate just like local pigs, and those that were brought from their erosion ravaged, red mud and penury stricken region to hawk Gala and LacasRa on our streets is alarming, disgraceful, appalling, annoying, obnoxious and totally unfair to the our native children.

These Mofos are enjoying all their resources all by themselves in the East without other Nigerians putting unnecessary pressure on their social infrastructures.

It’s high time our governments in the West begin to ask their useless state governments to forward their state allocations to us according to the numbers of their indigenes living and schooling in Yorubaland/Oduaa Nation.

What we have in Nigeria is federalism in which states are free to make laws for its native citizens.

These Mofos are screaming for their own country but keep jumping on any available Okechuku or Kelechi Transports ending to the Yorubaland, the same Yorubas they hate so much. As if that isn’t enough, they ceremoniously leave their red mud cave to the North where their everlasting miseries and adversaries live...

Thus increasing the crime rate in the SW

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Livitex1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
cry : cry
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by labiodun48(m): 12:34am On Mar 12, 2018
And this woman's children would celebrate her as the best mother, wonderful mama, mama rere and all other b.s. Pls if a woman can't treat other children like her she's not a good mother.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 1:02am On Mar 12, 2018
And this kind woman will open mouth and call herself Christian as if they don't lizzen to wat pastors preach... check her out she would be cathoric or Anglican.....
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:21am On Mar 12, 2018
We're basically ignoring the major problem.

Why should under 18 children be fully employed as domestic servants? shocked shocked

When will National Assembly do something about it?
Oh they won't because their wives and concubines need kids to use as house help.

Nigeria eagerly signs up to international treaties to protect children to look good. But no intention of implementing any.

For every child servant abuse that reaches social media, there are probably 100 or more that nobody hears about.
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 12, 2018
AfraTales:
@TalkTalkTwins

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested one Nkeiruka Ngwu, female, 36 years old of 47 Ogundana Street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, a mother of four children, for physically abusing her ten- year -old househelp by name Chioma Samuel whom she brought to Lagos from Umuoju, Ngwu in Abia State sometime in January 2018 after the death of the girl's father.

A statement by the command's spokesperson, SP Chike Oti, says Nkeiruka Ngwu has made life a living hell for the child. Chioma has been mentally and physically abused with many injury marks to show for it. Her latest tale of woes was recorded on Wednesday 7th of March, 2018 when the suspect allegedly used a well heated clothes iron to cause grievous injury on the victim's hands and legs. She also poured hot water on her which scalded her skin.

However, on Thursday 8 March, 2018, Nkeiru's cup of iniquity got filled when she brought her children to a private school located somewhere in Ikeja, unfortunately for her, the prying eyes of other mothers who came to the same school to drop off their kids, noticed the gaping wounds on the upper and lower limbs of the victim who accompanied the suspect to the school. After questioning the girl, they waited for her Madam who had gone to drop her kids in their different classrooms. When she finished and was about to drive off, she was confronted by these women who nearly mobbed her. They were calmed by some teachers who heard their voices. The women told the suspect to take the girl to a hospital or else they would petition the Commissioner of Police Lagos State whom Lagosians have come to know as one who takes strong stance against such crimes and other related crimes against children, women and vulnerable persons in the society.

In spite of their warning to report her to the authorities, Mrs Nkeiruka Ngwu like the proverbial dog that wouldn't hearken to its master's clarion call when death is lurking around the corner, stubbornly came to the school on Friday 9th March, 2018, accompanied by the child victim whose wounds were manifestly untreated.

On seeing that their warnings were taken for granted, the women made good their promise to call the attention of the Commissioner of Police,Lagos State to the matter. The CP immediately ordered the arrest of the woman and directed the Gender Section of the Command to take the child-victim to police hospital for proper treatment. They are to ensure that the girl is fed very well until the Social Welfare Department of the Lagos State Government come for the girl .

Investigation into the case is in progress meanwhile the adult offender would have her day in the court of law on Monday 12th March, 2018.

Source: http://www.reporter247.org/2018/03/lagos-police-arrest-madam-for-using.html

Nigerian women are barbaric Cvnts... My own mother and Aunty inclusive. Fvck you all.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by hisgrace090: 6:02am On Mar 12, 2018
Thank God for arresting this demon.
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by emmaattack: 6:19am On Mar 12, 2018
She will soon be bailed from detention. Is it not Nigeria my Country?
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by kense88: 6:32am On Mar 12, 2018
labiodun48:
And this woman's children would celebrate her as the best mother, wonderful mama, mama rere and all other b.s. Pls if a woman can't treat other children like her she's not a good mother.
Best comment. I will keep on saying this, the only yardstick for measuring how good a mother is, Is how well she treats other children not hers . unfortunately, most of them fail the test.
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 6:34am On Mar 12, 2018
madridguy:
Wicked witch
That woman must be Igbo,they are used to things like this.
Sorry,i didn't read o.
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Gkemz: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2018
I don't know why married women like maltreating their little female stewards. And also why the husbands like keeping silent when all these are happening.
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 12, 2018
This is wickedness. 😭😭
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Olii(f): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2018
Some people are beasts walking around like human beings, I can still remember a lady that lived in our compound while we were growing, she always maltreated and floged her mum, leaving her hungry every day till she died, right now she's married but has no child, I wonder where people get such wickedness from.
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by shegie(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2018
3 month imprisonment please
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2018
Their homevideos are always full of these acts so i am not surprised. Evil woman.
Re: Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by mentbrown355(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2018
wicked...see her face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba / UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D / Interpol Taskforce Arrests Wanted Nigerian Scammers In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.