Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! (31111 Views)

Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by nonix22(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
pix of the joystick , or I don't believe you
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by FarahAideed: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dandsome:
Genital warts.

Buy podophylin ointment

S9 he can keep spreading silently shei?
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by annexes: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
taylor89:
Good evening Doctors and great people of Nairaland

Please am really gonna make this short and back it up with pictures(not really mine but came across exactly the photos of what am suffering from online)

For almost a year now I've been experiencing a painless round dots kind of lump on the my pen1s and down to the scrotum sachets like 6 or 7 dots

They don't itch, pain, or rapidly escalate to other parts of the body but they looks kinda weird and making me loose some balls of confidence as a dude, most especially not this era of mouth gig and BJ, it will make her feel like she's sucking corn or chippings.

I feel very uncomfortable to unclad in front of bae in the day time, have got some antifungal OTC creams but they all fell abortive. I want to get a suggestion here first on a faceless forum before taking it to outside moreover i don't feel comfortable bringing out my ENTIRE Diick to a Doctor for now

Please mods, help a brother i Don dey die

NB: it's not affecting me in any way or painful, just that i want the shape of my follow-come pen1s back
show us the picture of your dickk with the spot, let's examine it online.
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by BlaQWolf: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dude said he wants his follow come penis back....
Made me laugh so hard...

Just see a doctor and sort yourself out bro...
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by jashar(f): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Shame is Not catching you to be partake in premarital sex, but it's catching you to see a doctor...

Issokay.

8 Likes

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by FreshMekanik: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
If you are still shy to show a doctor your joystick, you are not ready to get cured yet. be it male or female.

2 Likes

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by nijabazaar: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
is it black or white spots? are they more on the scrotum than on the shaft?

well some spots on the scrotum are known as Fordyce's spots

Black spots on your scrotum are usually caused by a condition called
angiokeratoma of Fordyce. These spots are made up of blood vessels
that have expanded, or dilated, and become visible on the surface of
your skin.

They may feel bumpy and rough to the touch, and they’re normally dark
purple or red rather than deep black.

Angiokeratoma of Fordyce can also appear on the shaft of your pen.is and around your inner thighs.

These spots usually aren’t cause for concern, especially if you don’t
have any other symptoms. Keep reading to learn why these spots
appear, other symptoms you should watch out for, and what to expect
from treatment.

2 Likes

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by tonykel1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Please, take a picture of it and post it hear for proper and adequate examination. This is in the line of diagnosis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by bobydo: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Pishure or........
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Spar7tan(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
I hope It's not wart? If it is, omo na gobe cos e no get cure
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by friqkchucky: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
taylor89:

Please am really gonna make this short and back it up with pictures(not really mine but came across exactly the photos of what am suffering from online)

For almost a year now I've been experiencing a painless round dots kind of lump on the my pen1s and down to the scrotum sachets like 6 or 7 dots

They don't itch, pain, or rapidly escalate to other parts of the body but they looks kinda weird and making me loose some balls of confidence as a dude, most especially not this era of mouth gig and BJ, it will make her feel like she's sucking corn or chippings.

I feel very uncomfortable to unclad in front of bae in the day time, have got some antifungal OTC creams but they all fell abortive. I want to get a suggestion here first on a faceless forum before taking it to outside moreover i don't feel comfortable bringing out my ENTIRE Diick to a Doctor for now

NB: it's not affecting me in any way or painful, just that i want the shape of my follow-come pen1s back
first of all bro. get herbal cleansers.two bottles nd drink them according to prescription.then wait a few days.i am trying to remember the capsule I took before but d name aint popping up.i would help u check for it before tomoro.for a better herbal cleanser check boko cleanser

2 Likes

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Innobee99(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Post the pishor nah
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by maasoap(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
hidhrhis:

mine doesn't look like d one up their though it painless but it looks more like pimples very very small only notice when my thing is fully erect
Yours was likely to be PPP, Pearly penile papules.
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
taylor89:

That's genital warts.
Just go to a pharmacy and request for a strong intravenous injection. In 2 to 4wks it would be gone.
Talking from my experience while serving in Uyo.
Play safe next time!

6 Likes

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Biggers82(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
let me see the Joystick first then I will tell you the solution to it
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by tolulope2021(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
It's genital warts, I had same experience with a frd some years back.. They are irritating and painless. He went to a doctor, the doctor prescribed podophyllin ointment but it was scarce. But I later solved the problem.

Just chat me up in whatsapp, I will give u a detailed explanation on how to get rid of it. You won't spent more than 2k to 3k on it. Before the week runs out, it will be gone

This is my whatsapp no 08062775240

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by tolulope2021(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
I will just explain to you, u will do it yourself
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by smartistics(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Show the dick pic first, then I will tell you what to do and use.
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Stallion93(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dude sadly that is a classical picture of HPV, bad news is they never go away so you would keep burning your Deek with lasers or using some sorta ointments and in sometime dey come back and u do the same again ;Dbut meanwhile while your treatment may last more than a month, especially the deek burning, u wee not kpansh. Hopefully konji wee not kee u or make u go mad
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by tofolo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tolzeal:
..Thought you said you'll be backing this up with Pictures. Ain't seeing nothing

grin grin me sef dey wait for the pictures....

1 Like

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by cuteralph101(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Love ur confidence man...if you do herbal get Ruzu bitters it's 2k - 3.5k depends on the area. Thank me later.

It will dried it up. After that run series of test.
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Liftedhands(f): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tolzeal:
..Thought you said you'll be backing this up with Pictures. Ain't seeing nothing

Me too undecided
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Pinture or I won't comment
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Godwin978(m): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
let me read befor i comment
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by 400billionman: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tolzeal:

Me also came to see the pictures but very disappointed.

1 Like

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by 400billionman: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
taylor89:

where the pictures?
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by Sanchez01: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Spar7tan:
I hope It's not wart? If it is, omo na gobe cos e no get cure
It's definitely wart. Most warts are treatable, save the ones that tend to gravitate towards cancer.
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by clems88(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So sad man,
It is a form of cancer triggered by the blockage of the lymphatic nodes in your scrotum.
That's how it starts till your preek is finally amputated.

I'd advice you undergo a sex-change surgery. Who knows you can turn your misfortune into glory.

You have a much better reason than Caitlyn Jenner or Miss SaharA in becoming a transgender.
Goodluck man
you talk foolish most times . angry you deserve another ban
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by pinkguy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
I have same too under the tip of my dick its has been there for pass 10 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by cesctotti(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lumps on the penis can have several causes. Many penis lumps are harmless and don't need treatment. Some possible causes are listed below.

If you’re worried about a lump on your penis, see your GP or go to your local GUM (genitourinary medicine) clinic.
Pearly penile papules

These are small, flesh-coloured lumps normally found on the head of the penis. They usually go all the way around the penis head in one or two rows. These lumps are normal. They are not sexually transmitted or caused by bad hygiene. They don’t cause symptoms and don’t require treatment.
Fordyce spots

Fordyce spots are small yellowish or white spots on the head or shaft of the penis. Fordyce spots are sebaceous glands (tiny glands found near the surface of your skin) without hair follicles. They can also appear on the inside of the cheeks or on the lips, and are present in 80-95% of adults. Fordyce spots are generally harmless and don’t need treatment.
Lymphocele

This is a hard swelling that suddenly appears on the shaft of the penis after sex or masturbation. It happens when the lymph channels in your penis are temporarily blocked. Lymph is a clear fluid that forms part of the body’s immune system. The swelling should soon subside and will not cause any permanent problems.
Lichen planus

Lichen planus is a non-infectious, itchy rash of purple-red bumps that can affect many areas of the body, including the penis.
Genital warts

Genital warts are small fleshy growths or bumps that can appear on the shaft, and sometimes head, of the penis or under the foreskin. They are caused by the human papilloma virus sexually transmitted infection (STI).
Sores or ulcers

A painful blister or sore on your penis could be caused by herpes, which is an STI caused by the herpes simplex virus. A painless sore or ulcer on your penis could be caused by syphilis (another STI).
Peyronie’s disease

Peyronie’s disease is an uncommon condition that causes a thickened area or hard lump (plaque) in the shaft of the penis. This can cause the penis to become curved when it's erect. For more information, read "Is it normal to have a curved penis?".
Molluscum contagiosum

Molluscum contagiosum is a viral skin infection. It causes small, firm, raised spots on the skin, which usually form in little clusters. They can affect the penis and general groin area.
Cancer of the penis

Penile cancer is a rare type of cancer that can cause a sore or lump on the penis, most commonly on the head of the penis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
that's wart, is treatable
Re: A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! by hidhrhis(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
maasoap:

Yours was likely to be PPP, Pearly penile papules.
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 / My Wife Has Pregnancy Symptoms But Not Pregnant, What Could Be Wrong With Her? / Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.