Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Is It Right For Couples To Have Seperate Rooms in their Matrimonial homes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Couples To Have Seperate Rooms in their Matrimonial homes? (723 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Couples To Have Seperate Rooms in their Matrimonial homes? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
hello,
pls I want to ask this question as caption above as it has been seen as a normal practice especially where i resides for husband and wife to stay in seperate rooms under the same household. they stay and have their various rooms and come to each other when they want to have sex..after that they all go back to their rooms.. .
the holy bible says, it is not good for man to live alone,..hence God gave man a companion....am now asking, is it right or wrong for couples to live and have their own seperate rooms in their matrimonial homes?
Re: Is It Right For Couples To Have Seperate Rooms in their Matrimonial homes? by okenwa(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nothing wrong with that.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Couples To Have Seperate Rooms in their Matrimonial homes? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
okenwa:
Nothing wrong with that.

they are one and staying together makes them one...but having separate rooms will create lots of secretive doings and may make them see theirselves as still two different people...well that's my opinion...let's hear what other may say...cheers
Re: Is It Right For Couples To Have Seperate Rooms in their Matrimonial homes? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
hello,
pls I want to ask this question as caption above as it has been seen as a normal practice especially where i resides for husband and wife to stay in seperate rooms under the same household. they stay and have their various rooms and come to each other when they want to have sex..after that they all go back to their rooms.. .
the holy bible says, it is not good for man to live alone,..hence God gave man a companion....am now asking, is it right or wrong for couples to live and have their own seperate rooms in their matrimonial homes?

Yes, not only is it good, it is even better if the rooms are on different floors of the house.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Couples To Have Seperate Rooms in their Matrimonial homes? by Nutase: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
As they wish.
Re: Is It Right For Couples To Have Seperate Rooms in their Matrimonial homes? by anibirelawal(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Billyonaire:

Yes, not only is it good, it is even better if the rooms are on different floors of the house.

Correct one!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Couples To Have Seperate Rooms in their Matrimonial homes? by OKUCHI11(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Billyonaire:

if possible... three compounds apart
Re: Is It Right For Couples To Have Seperate Rooms in their Matrimonial homes? by ovieohene: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Is It Right For Couples To Have Seperate Rooms in their Matrimonial homes? by SAMBARRY: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2018
It's better to have separate rooms so that the law of see finish that happens in every marriage won't happen to you e.g mutual disrespect.Moreover everyone needs space and air to breathe,think and mediate.seeing a person everyday before you sleep,when.you wake up,when you sheet,when YOU eat and is in your face all the time becomes sickening

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Affordable IGNIS Washing Machine / Please How Do I Know She Is Pregnant? / Baby Stroller For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.