Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (6171 Views)

Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
Deleted

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Deleted by Nutase: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
embarassed
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
I drink at least 2 bottles of harp and fire on

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by roarik(f): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
angry lipsrsealed
Re: Deleted by Obodo999(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
OP. You will be very disappointed if you expect the hypocritical Nairaland ladies to open up here.

6 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Obodo999:
OP. You will be very disappointed if you expect the hypocritical Nairaland ladies to open up here.
Make Dem just Waka pass. Dia own no pass to wash toto, use vag tightener and baff with a fruity spray

7 Likes

Re: Deleted by BluntBoy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
I am still a virgin. I will give you an answer in some years' time.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by marvin906(m): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
175grams of trams + half condiene + one wrap of weed = then after sex I marry my bed
Re: Deleted by kelish(f): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
na wa o, just passing sha, una weldone o
Re: Deleted by stubbornman(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
When I'm banging her doggie I'll just be silently laughing and saying in my mind "see this mumu wey been dey form"

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by Eazie351(m): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2018
stubbornman:
When I'm banging her doggie I'll just be silently laughing and saying in my mind "see this mumu wey been dey form"
cheesy
motherfucker

7 Likes

Re: Deleted by oxaxcool(m): 12:22am On Mar 12, 2018
2 bottles of squad5
Re: Deleted by EXLOVER(m): 12:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Before sex : Cabin biscuit and groundnut without drinking water( i works like magic trust me) i'm good to go.

After Sex : I bath and brush my mouth, cause I'm a fan of tongue tornado ( mouth action) . after that i see the girl off, when i come back i sleep, when i wake up, I always look fresh and soft. trust me sex is really good for me. FYI i love fresh and pink pvssy

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 12, 2018
EXLOVER:
Before sex : Cabin biscuit and groundnut without drinking water( i works like magic trust me) i'm good to go.

After Sex : I bath and brush my mouth, cause I'm a fan of tongue tornado ( mouth action) . after that i see the girl off, when i come back i sleep, when i wake up, I always look fresh and soft. trust me sex is really good for me. FYI i love fresh and pink pvssy

Cabin biscuit and groundnut?? grin grin grin Never heard that one before

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2018
stubbornman:
cool I can relate bruh
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2018
stubbornman:

Mah Nigga cool

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by cve90: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2018
EXLOVER:

Like seriously, Bros jokes apart, does this cabin biscuit combo work ;running to aboki store

1 Like

Re: Deleted by bizzy500: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2018
Nutase:
embarassed
tell us urs
Re: Deleted by bizzy500: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2018
roarik:
angry lipsrsealed
what's urs [quote author=roarik post=65755275] angry lipsrsealed
Re: Deleted by DonBenny77(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2018
EXLOVER:

I'm sure you don't kiss during sex, cos cabin n groundnut without water na smelly mouth be that oh! No Behind girl go gree kiss you

1 Like

Re: Deleted by EXLOVER(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2018
DonBenny77:

I'm sure you don't kiss during sex, cos cabin n groundnut without water na smelly mouth be that oh! No Behind girl go gree kiss you
that was my thought when i first got the tip, but na lie, even the girl follow me eat am, when i straf finish she get the message. another she come when i buy dey eat she tell me say i go old she dey on period.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Obodo999:
1 joint afterwards. If the sex wasn't nice, a cigarette too. Ps, I'm a lady.
Re: Deleted by EXLOVER(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Earthbound:

Cabin biscuit and groundnut?? grin grin grin Never heard that one before
bros the thing dey work for me wella
Re: Deleted by EXLOVER(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2018
cve90:

Like seriously, Bros jokes apart, does this cabin biscuit combo work ;running to aboki store
bad guy, the thing dey work. so na make you dey mail me? Lol
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2018
with my girlfriend just normal but if I pay, 100mg of tram with teem drinks. she will beg me to stop
Re: Deleted by tiffanyfan(f): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
stubbornman:

Are you seriously serioussssss

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by sarcasticdude(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
300mg of sildenafil citrate+150mg of tadolafil +100mg of tramadol hydrochloride+ blood capsule......trust me u go Bleep till Jesus CUMs lol

1 Like

Re: Deleted by stubbornman(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Are you seriously serioussssss
Lolzzz....sounds weird right.??
well maybe I may not feel same with you

1 Like

Re: Deleted by donslim63(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin
stubbornman:
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mahn, My Kinda Thread

Say no to trams or any Synthentic shit..
We hang out at the compound or some random close bar
I roll up for two,
Some whiskey and coke in the bottle

My Bluetooth speaker bursting some Jamaican Music.. it could also be Burna, Yung L, or even Jhene aiko but no session complete without music
Eyes heavy and dreamy ,speech slow... we take a take a bike home,and straight to the thang... 69 96 we roll over as we bang the hell out of ourselves..

bad thing was the fact that my neighbor was a newly married woman , and her husband is an officer serving in another stay... my girl moans so loud even around 4 am.. damn that woman has suffered.. she go jux they beef me for morning , for no reason... na later i understand why grin.

Well that was a summary of how i spent my NYSC lol
Re: Deleted by niyot124: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
stubbornman:

Honestly, I don't understand this. But a lotta guys have been hailing.

I just don't get.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoe Story / Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? / Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.