Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. (6558 Views)

Is This Possible? (photo) / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / Getting Married In 2 Months - Why Does He Distrust Me So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by coded777: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2010
This may not directly has to do with my person but is it possible to get a lady/woman pregnant within 48 hours? If yes, hoW? Is there a magic to make it happen or would excessive se x and orgasm inside. . make it. Matured minds pls tender ur facts. im sure will be of practical idea to some extent.

-A man and woman just just got married under the guile of lack of insecurity which they're both aware of while they were both a distant. Man has taken a 4day trip off from his tight work schedules and must return to work on the 5th day i.e to say a day of arival, the next day for rest and the 3rd day for wedding eve then 4th day for weddin., meanwhile all weddin plans and arrangements settled before his coming.
Man must get his new wife Pregnant before he takes his trip back. Is there any posibility for this? mind u Man is very fertile and sexualy active-
You're welcome, pls.
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by CuteAngel(f): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2010
It depends on the lady's fertility state, i mean if the lady is ovulating within those days.
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by coded777: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^What if she aint ovulating?
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by GNS202(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2010
Yea! it's possible to get pregnant after two days of intercourse kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by coded777: 1:24am On Nov 16, 2010
Okay then,
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by sleekch1c(f): 1:35am On Nov 16, 2010
coded777:

This may not directly has to do with my person but is it possible to get a lady/woman pregnant within 48 hours? If yes, hoW? Is there a magic to make it happen or would excessive se x and heavenly feeling inside. . make it. Matured minds pls tender your facts. im sure will be of practical idea to some extent.

-A man and woman just just got married under the guile of lack of insecurity which they're both aware of while they were both a distant. Man has taken a 4day trip off from his tight work schedules and must return to work on the 5th day i.e to say a day of arival, the next day for rest and the 3rd day for wedding eve then 4th day for weddin., meanwhile all weddin plans and arrangements settled before his coming.
Man must get his new wife Pregnant before he takes his trip back. Is there any posibility for this? mind u Man is very fertile and sexualy active-
You're welcome, pls.
how do u knw he is fertile?it has nothing to do with the strenght or libido! undecided undecided
and yes if he is really fertile and the woman is ovulating,it wld take minutes for it to happen wink wink
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by Tinksh(f): 2:00am On Nov 16, 2010
It only takes one time to get pregnant. As others have said it depends on both parties fertility. If she has been on the pill it may take longer. All depends on the couple.
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by WackyJ1(m): 3:28am On Nov 16, 2010
In 2 days? Yes it's possible if he takes the 2 days off to concentrate on the task ahead
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by JOKYTECH(f): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2010
This topic look somehow to me. So people dont know that women dont just get pregnant like that and its not the number of times that they make love that gives pregnancy. Listen, it is only when a woman is in her fertility and ovulation period that she can take in. Every other day is her free period, so no matter how much sex he got, she would not be pregnant until her next cycle.

It therefore implies that he should know her ovulation and fertility period cos thats the right time put the thing cheesy

This is also the problem must men orking offshore (2 weeks in and 2 weeks out) encounter. Maybe when they are off, thats when their wife is fertile, when they come back its her free period and they will jst fire and fire and would now conclude that the wife is not taking in

Pls read books and be inform.
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by shakers(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2010
JOKYTECH:

This topic look somehow to me. So people dont know that women dont just get pregnant like that and its not the number of times that they make love that gives pregnancy. Listen, it is only[i] when a woman is in her fertility and ovulation period that she can take in[/i]. Every other day is her free period, so no matter how much sex he got, she would not be pregnant until her next cycle.

It therefore implies that he should know her ovulation and fertility period cos thats the right time put the thing cheesy

This is also the problem must men orking offshore (2 weeks in and 2 weeks out) encounter. Maybe when they are off, thats when their wife is fertile, when they come back its her free period and they will jst fire and fire and would now conclude that the wife is not taking in

Pls read books and be inform.

pls tell me when is a womans ovulating or fertile period, is it b4 or just after her monthly flow? thanks
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by Dyt(f): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2010
Hmmmm
very interstin topic
well i think in secs sef a lady can
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by CYclone1(f): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2010
coded777:

. . . but is it possible to get a lady/woman pregnant within 48 hours? If yes, hoW? Is there a magic to make it happen or would excessive se x

. . . mind u Man is very fertile and sexualy active-
You're welcome, pls.
shakers:

pls tell me when is a womans ovulating or fertile period, is it b4 or just after her monthly flow? thanks
Yes, a man can get a woman pregnant in just two days. As a matter of fact,  getting preggy happens just within 48hours when a woman is  ovulating. Ovulating period is said to be 14 days after menstrual flow starts, but it varies as some women ovulate even 8 days after. So, if the man is "fertile" and they are lucky to have sex when she's ovulating, then pregnancy most likely will occur. If the two days doesn't fall within time, even if they have sex for 48 hours, they stand a near zero chance of getting preggy. I'll suggest they do it well from day 12-16 if they have the luxury of time.
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by Tinksh(f): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2010
The women doesnt have to ovulating to get pregnant. If she is un protected she can get pregnant anytime of the month. There are better times than others to increase your chances but anytime a women is not using birth control she can get pregnent. So please stop saying there a times a women cant get pregnant cos guys and girls out there will think they are free and its not true!
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by JOKYTECH(f): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2010
Tink_sh:

The women doesnt have to ovulating to get pregnant. If she is un protected she can get pregnant anytime of the month. There are better times than others to increase your chances but anytime a women is not using birth control she can get pregnent. So please stop saying there a times a women cant get pregnant cos guys and girls out there will think they are free and its not true!

This is purely ignorance ( I hate passing insults but pls try and listen when people that have knowledge about some certain issues are talking cos no one is an island)

@ Shakers
Cy_ Clone has said it all jst that like he said, ovulation varies and some people ovulate earlier than others so its just left for u to check out for the signs. Immediately after ur monthly period, mayb 4-5 days later begin to check for some discharge, when u see them very thick, sleepy and milky kind of, then u can tell that u are ovulating. Then add two to three days to it, u can still take in cos the egg is still there, just one f**k can put the thing there. But when it exceeds these days, u will discover that the girl will now become very dry, that is to show that there cannot be preg till the next period. ( This lesson no be free oh, how much u com pay na?)
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by Dyt(f): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2010
Jokytech
everybody is entiltled 2 his or er own opinion
dis wat she feels so no hard feelings
i cld com up wit almost same thing by sayin if u nt unda any birth control dere is every possibility one gets pregnant at anytym
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by mystikal(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2010
you can't get pregnant until egg & sperm meet & egg isn't released until you ovulate, so technically speaking, you cannot get pregnant before you ovulate. BUT you can get pregnant due to sex you had prior to ovulation . Sperm most often lives 3-5 days in a hospitable situation but can live potentially 7 days, though unusual
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by 190: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2010
I seriously doubt,

I suggest you ask her where she's been before now!!
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by coded777: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2010
O No. I find opinions complicating the other, what are my/we suppose to believe and acept? Are there proofs ur claims.

@Tink Sh' what exactly do u mean "if shes not taking pills"? What pill? @JokyTECH, u seem to be assertive with ur analysis. What are some visible signs before and after ovulation apart from ur aforementioned?
Cheers
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by MrCork26: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2010
coded777 , ermm Brother, are u sayin u fire blank? undecided
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by coded777: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2010
^^
How do u mean "Fire Blank" bro if its wht am interpreting it to be then i'll say am not the Man directly in question.

@Sleekch1c, The man in question is fertile though not medicaly proven, he thinks so long he can produce sperma tozoa as much on several intercourse he's fertile? But then what if the Lady in question isn't in her ovulation period shes on her 'free days' and she doesn't wash-off her Man'spermatoza after each se x, couldn't this be another (slim) chance of getting pregnant?
i stand to be corrected.
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by row2ray(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2010
its possible, just know when she is ovulating, and hit it then, its not a matter of how many times you get all up in her, its a matter of timing
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by Akinagirl(f): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2010
Question: When is the Best Time to Have Sex to Get Pregnant?

Answer:
There is a lot of misinformation out there on when you can get pregnant and when you can't. In high school sex education classes, many of us remember being told you can get pregnant if you have sex at any time during your cycle. Telling teenagers that they can get pregnant at any time may be an effective way of encouraging them to wait to have sex, but the information is far from accurate.

To get pregnant, you need to have sex before you ovulate, with the two to three days prior to ovulation being your most fertile days. But how will you know when you're going to ovulate? And when and how often should you have sex if you want to get pregnant?

Predicting Ovulation and the Day 14 Myth

Something else often heard, even from doctors, is that ovulation is on day 14 of the menstrual cycle (with day one being the day you get your period). Some women hear this and decide to plan to have sex on day 14. The problem is that many women don't ovulate on day 14 of their cycle. Normal ovulation can occur as early as day 10 and as late as day 20 (or even later, especially if your cycles are irregular).
So how can you predict when you will ovulate? There are many methods available, including using ovulation predictor kits or tracking your basal body temperature. There are advantages and disadvantages to these methods.

Seven Signs of Ovulation
But research says that the best day for sexual intercourse when trying to get pregnant is the day you notice the most fertile cervical mucus. Fertile cervical mucus is cervical discharge that resembles raw egg-white and typically appears on the days prior before ovulation.

Using Cervical Mucus to Time Sex for Pregnancy

A research study done at the University of North Carolina looked at which was a better predictor of sex that would lead to pregnancy: sex based on basal body temperature charting results or changes in cervical mucus.
What they discovered was that, regardless of what day ovulation actually occurred, pregnancy was more likely to happen if the couple had had sex on a day when fertile cervical mucus was present. This may be because cervical mucus helps the sperm survive and "swim along." Still, there are other reasons why waiting until your most fertile days may not be the best way to go about getting pregnant.

Why Waiting for Ovulation Isn't the Best Idea

Sometimes we get so obsessed about having sex at the right time, we neglect sex at other times during the cycle. Sex begins to feel more like a chore, becoming less about love and connection. This can put tremendous stress on a relationship.
Beyond that, though, there are other reasons not to wait that pertain to your fertility itself.

If you try to time sex only for ovulation, you're more likely to miss your opportunity. If you're waiting and waiting for ovulation signs, you could miss them or they could occur when sex just isn't possible.

Research does say that sex during the six days prior to ovulation does indeed have the possibility of resulting in pregnancy. If you plan on having sex two to three times a week, regardless of fertility signs, you're likely to have sex at least once during this six-day time period. This is less stressful than trying to time sex for a particular few days.

In addition, research studies have shown that after 10 days of abstinence, sperm quality and quantity is greatly diminished. Sperm quality and quantity peaks, however, after one or two days of abstinence.

If you've waited to have sex until you have signs of ovulation, and you haven't had sex for several days before, the sperm your partner provides may not be as fertile. You may be at your most fertile time, but he won't be at his peak fertility.

http://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/f/whengetpregnant.htm
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by Tinksh(f): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2010
JOKEYTECH, No wonder there are so many unplanned pregnancies with people believing that nonsense. Are you male or female? I have more experience than you and know what im talking about. No woman has free time in a cycle. If you get your monthly you can get pregnant, end of story! Please be careful with what you tell people cos some young guys may think they are free to go and end up being daddies!!

coded777, i meant the contraceltive pill, sorry i should of been clear.
Re: Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days. by coded777: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2010
Tink_sh:

JOKEYTECH, No wonder there are so many unplanned pregnancies with people believing that nonsense. Are you male or female? I have more experience than you and know what im talking about. No woman has free time in a cycle. If you get your monthly you can get pregnant, end of story! Please be careful with what you tell people cos some young guys may think they are free to go and end up being daddies!!

coded777, i meant the contraceltive pill, sorry i should of been clear.
Okay.
I quite understand where u're headed about the bold part of your text.

Akinagirl:

Question: When is the Best Time to have intimacy to Get Pregnant?

Answer:
There is a lot of misinformation out there on when you can get pregnant and when you can't. In high school sex education classes, many of us remember being told you can get pregnant if you have intimacy at any time during your cycle. Telling teenagers that they can get pregnant at any time may be an effective way of encouraging them to wait to have intimacy, but the information is far from accurate.

To get pregnant, you need to have intimacy before you ovulate, with the two to three days prior to ovulation being your most fertile days. But how will you know when you're going to ovulate? And when and how often should you have intimacy if you want to get pregnant?

Predicting Ovulation and the Day 14 Myth

Something else often heard, even from doctors, is that ovulation is on day 14 of the menstrual cycle (with day one being the day you get your period). Some women hear this and decide to plan to have intimacy on day 14. The problem is that many women don't ovulate on day 14 of their cycle. Normal ovulation can occur as early as day 10 and as late as day 20 (or even later, especially if your cycles are irregular).
So how can you predict when you will ovulate? There are many methods available, including using ovulation predictor kits or tracking your basal body temperature. There are advantages and disadvantages to these methods.

Seven Signs of Ovulation
But research says that the best day for sexual intercourse when trying to get pregnant is the day you notice the most fertile cervical mucus. Fertile cervical mucus is cervical discharge that resembles raw egg-white and typically appears on the days prior before ovulation.

Using Cervical Mucus to Time Sex for Pregnancy

A research study done at the University of North Carolina looked at which was a better predictor of sex that would lead to pregnancy: sex based on basal body temperature charting results or changes in cervical mucus.
What they discovered was that, regardless of what day ovulation actually occurred, pregnancy was more likely to happen if the couple had had sex on a day when fertile cervical mucus was present. This may be because cervical mucus helps the spermatozoa survive and "swim along." Still, there are other reasons why waiting until your most fertile days may not be the best way to go about getting pregnant.

Why Waiting for Ovulation Isn't the Best Idea

Sometimes we get so obsessed about having sex at the right time, we neglect sex at other times during the cycle. Sex begins to feel more like a chore, becoming less about love and connection. This can put tremendous stress on a relationship.
Beyond that, though, there are other reasons not to wait that pertain to your fertility itself.

If you try to time sex only for ovulation, you're more likely to miss your opportunity. If you're waiting and waiting for ovulation signs, you could miss them or they could occur when sex just isn't possible.

Research does say that sex during the six days prior to ovulation does indeed have the possibility of resulting in pregnancy. If you plan on having sex two to three times a week, regardless of fertility signs, you're likely to have intimacy at least once during this six-day time period. This is less stressful than trying to time sex for a particular few days.

In addition, research studies have shown that after 10 days of abstinence, spermatozoa quality and quantity is greatly diminished. spermatozoa quality and quantity peaks, however, after one or two days of abstinence.

If you've waited to have intimacy until you have signs of ovulation, and you haven't had sex for several days before, the spermatozoa your partner provides may not be as fertile. You may be at your most fertile time, but he won't be at his peak fertility.

http://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/f/whengetpregnant.htm

Nicely put.  wink cool
Cheers,

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story / [pic] Sexiest Photo Gallery Of Thai Model Jessie Vard / I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.