Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

"SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" (23254 Views)

Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by wwwtortoise(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2018
Unbelievable!
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Moreoffaith(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2018
MEN IN BLACK
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by MrWondah(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2018
BlissB:
let me stress on this "Dragged with your manhood" nia you still day alive.....they just hold am small bros grin grin.....anyway sorry....na one of those things wen day happen for Nigeria

Oyindidi:
grin grin the drag me unclad with my manhood part cracks me upgringrin

It such a shame that such an act would crack you up. Seriously?

I bet if it was a lady that received a single slap from a male, not to talk of SARS official or being dragged with her breast you would have reacted differently.

You disappoint me with such insensitive comments

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2018
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by yeyeboi(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Finest6: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2018
SARS are now doing the work of NDLEA, think National Assemblies need to discuss thier matter.
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2018
serves u right for going to smoke igbo with them, maybe he refused to buy for them, at least he shud be grateful to them for extending his kongi by a few inches.
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by KingLaka: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:

we know you love manhood.
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by freshair46: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2018
sars way no different from armed robber their eyes way go red like who smoke taba
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by miracool946: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
But I thought there's an agency called the NDLEA.....
Which kain busy body Ameachi boys come dey do now?

They even have the audacity to drag him by his blokus..... Damn!!! angry

The youths in Obio Akpor should teach that SARS official called "Thankgod" a bitter lesson.

Someone cannot just stay in this shithole in peace again.
baba abeg aw u take put picture for ur signature.
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2018
miracool946:

baba abeg aw u take put picture for ur signature.
Big bro, I nor put am for my signature. I just uploaded the pics.
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Oyindidi(f): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2018
MrWondah:

I bet if it was a lady that received a single slap from a male, not to talk of SARS official or being dragged with her breast you would have reacted differently.

I was referring to the title. Yes I laughed when I saw the heading on FP. Bite me!
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by genxris: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
It’s not funny and I see no reason it should crack you up. Nonsense
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Oyindidi(f): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2018
KingLaka:

we know you love manhood.
Mtcheeeeew
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Oyindidi(f): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2018
genxris:

It’s not funny and I see no reason it should crack you up. Nonsense
Hahahahaha... Very funny tongue
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by kalu01(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2018
to be honest those people do more harm than good . na so them hold me the other day but God pass them. grin
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Expl0rers: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2018
No hope in Nigeria

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by chimchim1(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2018
It has happened to me b4. I was stopped for a check on obirikwere flyover and a syringe was found in my car. They later called me a criminal and threatened to open my skull with bullet despite showing them my id card as a doctor. They asked me "where do u work?" And I replied "I work in about five clinics in ph including the teaching hospital (upth)". I was then termed a criminal too for working in so many places. The more I laugh the more the get angrier. I now told them let's go to their station if they feel I am a criminal or we meet in court. One of them told me I was challenging them. I told them they were wasting my time cos I was going to Benin for work too. Its either u take me to station or u allow me go. Their so called leader came and was asking me to support their fuel money. I now told him he should have asked me for that instead of wasting my time. Just for me to give them #500 they say their money was #5,000.00. I now told them to hell with them that I am going now if u like open my skull with ur bullet I won't give. But they eventually collected the #500 b4 I left. Those guys are animals.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
MrWondah:

What insensitive comments from two dfiferent ladies. If it was a rape case now and guys posted same, you will see them all over the place making noise. Such insensitives pieces of thrash they are. No mind them. May they be stripped naked and their bums slapped in public by agbero to know what it feels like.
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Tapout(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:

Why won't it crack u up

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Oyindidi(f): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tapout:

Why won't it crack u up
How is that even possible? grin
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by godofuck231: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Out manned out gunned, save ur life and obey, fight another day,
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by derancle: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
#ENDSARS
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
Of all the story lines...Where women of nairaland loved most was in the drag with manhood scene.......tomorrow now they will deny they don't like manhood.....women and manhood are like Buhari and corruption
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by don4real18(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Even if na Buhari, drag me on my peanuts and die grin
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Tapout(m): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
How is that even possible? grin

Why are u asking me na.. shey there is No male individual in ur house ni sad I explain such situations only to family members cheesy
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by highchief1: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
dkronicle:
If you haven't had an encounter with sars. Always pray that ypu should never
na packaging I meet dem all the time I don't give them that chance to mess me up

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by shepherd003: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
why hold his manhood
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by newslifeop: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Kestolovee95(f): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
SARS the special government backed Armed robbers and crooks.

SARS will arrest, intimidate and rob in marital cases.

SARS will arrest, intimidate and rob you when you are owing (a civil case).

The criminal SARS will mount road blocks and do stop and search to intimidate and rob you for driving a car they can only drive in their dreams as miserable people.

These IGP Idris Ibrahim's special armed robbers will arrest, intimidate, torture and rob you if they see you in a drinking bar on a Tuesday morning.

People no longer keep money at home so armed robbers as now fewer so SARS must turn their guns on the populace to intimidate harrass and rob them.

When you nigerians are ready to uphold your animal (sorry human) rights and serious about ending SARS you'll ask for the head of IGP Idris.

FYI there is no SARS in the core north but Buhari abd IGP idris needs them to keep killing and harrassing southerners.
Re: "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" by Oyindidi(f): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tapout:

Why are u asking me na.. shey there is No male individual in ur house ni sad I explain such situations only to family members cheesy
You no seriousgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Bank Official Flees With ₦‎1.97m, Arrested In Oyo / 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome / Female Accountant Runs With Employer’s N747,400 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.