Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,104 members, 7,867,172 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Eboe Osuji Of Nigeria Elected International Criminal Court (icc)president - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eboe Osuji Of Nigeria Elected International Criminal Court (icc)president (447 Views)

Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court / Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court / Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Eboe Osuji Of Nigeria Elected International Criminal Court (icc)president by okwuta: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2018
The judges of the International Criminal Court (ICC), sitting in a plenary session have elected Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji of Nigeria as President of the Court for a three-year term with immediate effect.
Judge Robert Fremr from the Czech Republic was elected First Vice-President with Judge Marc Perrin de Brichambaut of France as Second Vice-President.
‘I am deeply honoured to have been elected by my peers as President of the International Criminal Court. As I take up my duties, I feel encouraged that I am able to rely on the wide experience of the two Vice-Presidents, Judge Robert Fremr and Judge Marc Perrin de Brichambaut, both of whom I have closely worked with previously. I look forward to working together with them as well as with all the judges, all the Officials and the staff of the Court in a spirit of collegiality............
Go to link below for complete details on this.
http://www.africanews.com/2018/03/11/nigerian-judge-chile-eboe-osuji-elected-new-president-of-icc/
Background of Justice Chile Eboe-Osuji.
Justice Chile Eboe-Osuji was born in Anara in Imo State, Nigeria, on September 2, 1962.
He obtained his bachelor of laws degree from the University of Calabar, Nigeria.
He obtained his master of laws degree from McGill University in Montreal, Canada, and doctor of laws degree from the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
He was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1986 and practised briefly there.
Re: Nigerian Judge, Chile
Re: Eboe Osuji Of Nigeria Elected International Criminal Court (icc)president by Iseoluwani: 7:36am On Mar 12, 2018
okwuta:
The judges of the International Criminal Court (ICC), sitting in a plenary session have elected Judge Chile Eboe-Osuji of Nigeria as President of the Court for a three-year term with immediate effect.
Judge Robert Fremr from the Czech Republic was elected First Vice-President with Judge Marc Perrin de Brichambaut of France as Second Vice-President.
‘I am deeply honoured to have been elected by my peers as President of the International Criminal Court. As I take up my duties, I feel encouraged that I am able to rely on the wide experience of the two Vice-Presidents, Judge Robert Fremr and Judge Marc Perrin de Brichambaut, both of whom I have closely worked with previously. I look forward to working together with them as well as with all the judges, all the Officials and the staff of the Court in a spirit of collegiality............
Go to link below for complete details on this.
http://www.africanews.com/2018/03/11/nigerian-judge-chile-eboe-osuji-elected-new-president-of-icc/
Background of Justice Chile Eboe-Osuji.
Justice Chile Eboe-Osuji was born in Anara in Imo State, Nigeria, on September 2, 1962.
He obtained his bachelor of laws degree from the University of Calabar, Nigeria.
He obtained his master of laws degree from McGill University in Montreal, Canada, and doctor of laws degree from the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
He was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1986 and practised briefly there.
Re: Nigerian Judge, Chile

No reference
Re: Eboe Osuji Of Nigeria Elected International Criminal Court (icc)president by Mynd44: 7:36am On Mar 12, 2018

(1)

IGP Idris Could Be Sacked / Why Buhari Needs To Act Fast Before 2019 Election / I Was Almost Killed By A Car Yesterday – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.