Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home (39586 Views)

20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by iamleumas: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2018
RIP! cry

Meanwhile,

BLOG DESIGN SERVICES
I can help you design a blog for as low as #2,999 within 24 hours.
(.com) blog- #7,999
(.com.ng) blog- #2,999

Wanna Contact Me?
Whatsapp - +2347064272729
Gmail - owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com
SMS/Call - +2347064272729

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by WebSurfer(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2018
It’s thrown
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Benjom(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2018
undecided sad
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2018
Suicide to hell..double suffering..
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by omooba969(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2018
Prettiepearlz:
Women should learn to leave to live. It isn't by force to stay with a cheating partner. Now that she committed suicide, the cheating man is still alive and he would not stop cheating. He is just a randy man that didn't deserve a wife and she should have left with what's left of her dignity other than suicide. So sad, may her soul rest in peace.

But it's not the husband's fault that she committed suicide. She might have had some underlying mental issues e.g longstanding depression.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by lanocfoods: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2018
What if the husband and mistress forced her to take it and make it look like suicide? I fear men
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by dominique(f): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2018
How sure that this is not murder disguised as suicide? The man and his mistress should be questioned thoroughly
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by biggy26: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2018
Must you kill yasef, why not move out or handle d man? Now ur gone another enter.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by cpu2006(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2018
Jabioro:
I would rather commit many times adultery than commit suicide just because she/he cheated on me..Oh my God poor woman with firm love!.Be warned! do me l do you God no dey vex.

I guess, u are a female. ur head still dey there!. nonsenses pickin
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by omooba969(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2018
comshots:
Love hurts.I will rather be a gay.

Congratulations
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Smartademu(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2018
I suspect foul play. The sniper and fanta could have been planted to make it look like suicide.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by midehi2(f): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2018
Funmicoconuts:
Another sad case..... If you can't tolerate infidelity, it's better to divorce. Heart breaks kills especially when you are the type that needs love to be self validated. R. I. P
Divorce sometimes is not easy specially for ladies, i feel for her see as tears dey comot for my eyes cry
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by midehi2(f): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2018
omooba969:

But it's not the husband's fault that she committed suicide. She might have had some underlying mental issues e.g longstanding depression.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Jabioro: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2018
cpu2006:

I guess, u are a female. ur head still dey there!. nonsenses pickin
You failed to check my profile.l'm a grandfather,useless youth.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2018
shaybebaby:
Sure it's suicide? Someone could be getting away with murder here.

Shervydman, your help is needed here angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by DaBillionnaire: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2018
unity and trust within the family is very important.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by shaybebaby(f): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2018
shervydman:

grin grin grin
Are you going to table the matter this evening for the house to solve? grin
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2018
omooba969:

The question is what led to the depression? Don't you think his cheating did? Cheating is an emotional torture. The poor woman probably have had it up to the point she couldn't take it anymore. But she took the wrong route, she should have left. But come to think of it, what if this is a murder case and not a suicide case? undecided
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by remele2(f): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's what happens to a serial cheat.

She obviously had been fvcking around.
I'm sure she shagged her boss,
Shagged her customers,
Shagged her friends' husbands,
Shagged the neighbors,
Shagged her father-in-law,
Even shagged the pastors.

So when she saw that her husband had the effontery to bring a woman back home.

She realized that karma had come visiting.

thats the case of retaliation.... do me i do you........
Bro you have a point, but she no supoz kill herself.. instead she for increase the Shagging
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by liohan: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2018
Very sad. My friend, the younger brother of the late lady, has been crying since on Wednesday when it happened. The children will be left with that irresponsibility now.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2018
i always say banking treats the ladies badly, they are forced into prostitution barred from getting pregnant, cant date good men as they re used as latrines for their.bosses, then they get desperate and spend all their resources on irresponsible men who later ditch them after getting their money, what a life.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Jabioro: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2018
Dee60:

That's another form of suicide! A slow one for that matter. You may walk away but don't turn yourself into something you don't want to be because someone is!

Why did the fellow marry when he knew he could not hold his zippers! So sad!

She can't walk away without committing,that is what would give her leverages and easy her from being sexually starved,from that point she would pick her piece and mend her ways to be straight and stable.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by ngwababe(f): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2018
She combo sniper and fanta?? What a sweet death!!!
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by omooba969(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2018
Prettiepearlz:

The question is what led to the depression? Don't you think his cheating did? Cheating is an emotional torture. The poor woman probably have had it up to the point she couldn't take it anymore. But she took the wrong route, she should have left. But come to think of it, what if this is a murder case and not a suicide case? undecided

An autopsy would do. cool
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

Are you going to table the matter this evening for the house to solve? grin
OK, na..... gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by kelexray(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2018
may be the husband is tired of her waking up early and complaining at night that she is too tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my dear your husband body no be fire wood he needs many time for bedmating grin
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Evince(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2018
The grammar in this post though. "through" instead of thrown. "founded" instead of found.

Maybe OP was digging through foundation
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by DjAndroid: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2018
Her body has been deposited in the morgue of a private mortuary
see English.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by authenticman(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Poor lady, she couldn't handle it bravely
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Why bring another woman into your house? That was too fvking mean. Play your games outside and if she snoops or stalks you then you let her deal with the consequences of her knowledge.

Respect your home, respect your children.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by liri(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2018
So because an empty can of Fanta and sniper was found close to her body it is assumed suicide. For Christ sake this lady has a child and taking her own life and leaving her child for uncertainty is unlikely. It could be murder, she's already in a compromised situation. Anything could have happened... I feel there more to this story.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Evince(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2018
Prettiepearlz:

Am thinking in that direction too.
The duo could hv poisoned her and pretend to have discovered her body and rat poison.
My loud thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018 / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Chinese, Kill Policeman In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.