Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home (39587 Views)

20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

We will never know now, her body is in the morgue now. Except her family demand an investigation but that would cost money, which they may not have.

No point in hoping the state would intervene when it's there slap dash attitude to law enforcement and crime prevention that allows criminals get away scot free.
my own concern is do family of victims have to pay the police before they conduct an investigation?, isn't the crime scene where the investigation is supposed to start?, why are they supposed to be paid before they make the move to look into a possibility of murder?, this country sef undecided
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by shaybebaby(f): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
frenzyduchess:
my own concern is do family of victims have to pay the police before they conduct an investigation?, isn't the crime scene where the investigation is supposed to start?, why are they supposed to be paid before they make the move to look into a possibility of murder?, this country sef undecided
What we have in naij isn't standard. Do we conduct forensic investigation, do we have pathologists, have they even been trained or supplied with the tools to perform such tasks that should be standard to law enforcement?

To answer, no they shouldn't be paid, it should be part of the job description but have they been equipped? No is my guess.

This leads us back to governance and the duties of the government to its citizens to ensure that life and properties are protected. I am sure we can agree that thus far, that is completely inexistent.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by jobbers: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
oh
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

What we have in naij isn't standard. Do we conduct forensic investigation, do we have pathologists, have they even been trained or supplied with the tools to perform such tasks that should be standard to law enforcement?

To answer, no they shouldn't be paid, it should be part of the job description but have they been equipped? No is my guess.

This leads us back to governance and the duties of the government to its citizens to ensure that life and properties are protected. I am sure we can agree that thus far, that is completely inexistent.
well it's a sh1t hole country one shouldn't expect much undecided
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Gerrard59(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
If I had suggested divorce, I'll be accused of being a devil, westernised, unAfrican etc. undecided

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by hatedisplace: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A woman named Peace Uzezi Akpobaro has through her family into mourning after taking her own life following her husband's non stop infidelity..

Peace who works with one of the new generation banks along market road, Ughelli, Delta State was founded dead at her Iwhrekpokpor road residence in Ughelli, Delta State. .

Sources in the area said her husband had brought home his mistress to be staying with them under one roof, a situation that was said to have made her take her own life. .

A neighbour at the residence, said: “An empty can of Sniper and Fanta was found by her lifeless body which was discovered in the house.” .

Confirming the incident, a senior police officer attached to the Ughelli ‘B’ Division police station, Agbarha-Otor, explained that her corpse has since been deposited at the morgue of a private mortuary.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/female-banker-commits-suicide-after-her.html?m=1

this is murder and not suicide. They killed her and staged it.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by gare2510(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
So her son, father, mother, friends,career, siblings and even God was not enough reason to stay alive, now she has brought sorrow to so many imagine her son coming home shouting mummy and she's nowhere, the mood at her workplace. Suicide is selfish

And for her friends, colleagues and neighbours who couldn't see the pain and sorrow behind her smiles, a lesson to learn, a few lines encouragement could have saved her life
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by ayusco85(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's what happens to a serial cheat.

She obviously had been fvcking around.
I'm sure she shagged her boss,
Shagged her customers,
Shagged her friends' husbands,
Shagged the neighbors,
Shagged her father-in-law,
Even shagged the pastors.

So when she saw that her husband had the effontery to bring a woman back home.

She realized that karma had come visiting.

Are u sure u are OK?
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Pat081: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
gloria34:
u make it sound like its so easy to move on
yes is nt easy to move on but wit time we hv three of dem here doing good den u so call single gals
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by LaudableXX: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
biggerboyc:
If you've never been in her shoe, you are not fit to criticise her. She might have done wrong by taking her own life. It just show how strong and weak she was. RIP, hope your husband join you soon

She had her whole life ahead of her, and she chose to end it because of some silly guy? Jeez! angry Who knows if she would have met someone much better than him, at a later date? Now, it is too late for her....
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Greatzeus(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A woman named Peace Uzezi Akpobaro has through her family into mourning after taking her own life following her husband's non stop infidelity..

Peace who works with one of the new generation banks along market road, Ughelli, Delta State was founded dead at her Iwhrekpokpor road residence in Ughelli, Delta State. .

Sources in the area said her husband had brought home his mistress to be staying with them under one roof, a situation that was said to have made her take her own life. .

A neighbour at the residence, said: “An empty can of Sniper and Fanta was found by her lifeless body which was discovered in the house.” .

Confirming the incident, a senior police officer attached to the Ughelli ‘B’ Division police station, Agbarha-Otor, explained that her corpse has since been deposited at the morgue of a private mortuary.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/female-banker-commits-suicide-after-her.html?m=1

Was founded dead kwa
Chai dear blogger,you just made English homocide great great grand children
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by frozen70(f): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's what happens to a serial cheat.

She obviously had been fvcking around.
I'm sure she shagged her boss,
Shagged her customers,
Shagged her friends' husbands,
Shagged the neighbors,
Shagged her father-in-law,
Even shagged the pastors.

So when she saw that her husband had the effontery to bring a woman back home.

She realized that karma had come visiting.
Your stupidity and senseless Brain will keep on setting you backwards until you heat a wall.
No wonder no one wants to be q friend to you because you are foolish
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by biggerboyc(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
LaudableXX:

She had her whole life ahead of her, and she chose to end it because of some silly guy? Jeez! angry Who knows if she would have met someone much better than him, at a later date? Now, it is too late for her....
if you want to understand why she did it, go and learn about her life from when she was growing up till the day she died, some of us are just lucky not to be in that situation, we are more stronger than each other. And that why what make someone cry won't even cause another person to frown. It's normal to criticize but when you are heartbroken, destabilize and you think your life is over at that point if you don't kill yourself then you are much stronger. I don't know the girl but I've been in a situation like hers before, though I didn't kill myself but that moment I didn't care about life either

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Alayoks: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
I wish I could cos ve not seen d best reason for me to commit suicide because of one goat
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by piagetskinner(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
I'm sure she must have loved The man sincerely... but the man chose to stab her in the chest by his callous actions

she shouldn't have committed suicide anyway...she should have moved out of the house if she wasn't sting enough to bear that kind of emotional pain
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2018
I dont pity the wife
the life given to u by Allah to preserve
the life given u by ur parents
u now waste it becus of a man
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by missbestie: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2018
[center][/center]
comshots:
Love hurts.I will rather be a gay.
I'll rather be a lesbian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018 / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Chinese, Kill Policeman In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.