Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see (53179 Views)

Shocking Photos From Guatemala Volcanic Eruption That Killed Over 60(Graphics) / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by SoNature(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
We have seen this thread before
Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by magiki(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
I don know what to say about this
Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by anibirelawal(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oga op, people of North korea complained to you

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by emmanuelcrawler(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
k
Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by Josephjnr(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
I blame the whole world.
Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by cyprex: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nonsense.
Propaganda.

Once you take a different stand from the US, there must be stories of things not being well with your country.

Mcheeeeew sad undecided undecided embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by COOLDK(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
First thing I sensed when I read this is nothing but PROPAGANDA!

America will do anything to ensure no other country get closer to having her type of power and dominance in the world.

Libya, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Syria etc came to mind

10 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by TEYA: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
cyprex:
Nonsense.
Propaganda.

Once you take a different stand from the US, there must be stories of things not being well with your country.

Mcheeeeew sad undecided undecided embarassed
Everything is propaganda to your paranoid minds. The north Koreans are suffering, that's no news!
Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by BedLam: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
I won't take you serious until you go there and take pics yourself. We know how proganda machines work. The world is getting wiser!

Imagine you from a shithole country! Phew?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by saintrow1: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
No big deal in every society we have rich and poor people and north Korea is no exception. They've been on sanction for years but they are still developed and advanced than any third world countries, even the whole of Africa. The west is after north Koreas resources, central bank and a cheap way to control them so they can get much closer to Russia and China.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by Guidette(f): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Someone should come and liberate Africa as North Korea looks like heaven compared... But they won't cos they love that we are destabilized already, which gives them a cover to steal our natural resources and land, export our raw materials cheaply to their western countries and sell their overpriced nonsensical luxurious goods (made from our own resources by the way) at exorbitant prices along with their dumb, nihilistic and immoral culture/religion to facilitate their Anglo-Saxon stupid empire.

The Koreans are sitting on a trillion dollars worth of mineral resources that the Americans seem more desperate to liberate than anything else!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by dazzlingd(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
mankand:
And you expect me to believe this shit when your source is cnn and other western propaganda toolkits? What happened to the fake footages of weapons of mass destruction they used to deceit us saddam hussein has back then?

You couldnt have said it better.

same western propaganda they used to destroy Iraq and Lybia....same old trick.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by BedLam: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
TEYA:

Everything is propaganda to your paranoid minds. The north Koreans are suffering, that's no news!
Prove it or shut up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by TEYA: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
BedLam:
Prove it or shut up!
Prove it is propaganda or shut up!
Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by babtoundey(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Another propaganda by the US to invade North Korea and break its resistance. Who told them the worst of all they mentioned above are not happening in Nigeria? I will start believing shots like this when that start revealing to the villainous roles of US and her allies to most war and terror ravaged countries of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by BedLam: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
TEYA:

Prove it is propaganda or shut up!
Because in 2001 they lied to the world that Iraq has WMD! Is that enough proof ? Now your turn.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by marvin906(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
why is America so desperate about north Korea..
and pls nobody should tell me is because of nuclear arms
because it has gone beyond that

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by MrNigeria2018: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Useless USA propaganda

There are worse places in USA

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and many more. they first assassinate your image then use the news to make it seem true n garner peoples support then go in for the kill. I don't believe squat CNN says about other countries. till date when they want to show Africa the show forests, wild animals, huts and a lot of craps that presents Africa of the 1900s.
Zoharariel:

Thank you my brother. This is the pretext they intend to use to invade North Korea prolly with this caption - "Liberating North Korea From The Shackles of The Beast" cheesy

Anyone who still does not know how Amerika spins her propaganda really needs to go back to school. I won't be surprised if all those pictures you see above were staged by the South Koreans (with the help of the CIA) just to portray North Korea in bad light. Amerika has done worse things than this and will not hesitate to do it again.

If you know all the atrocities committed by Amerika & her allies in Iraq - in the guise of fighting terror, you will never read or believe a word coming out of her MSM again.

The Amerikan & the British bastards would dress like Arabs - and then go on a shooting or bombing spree in Bagdad while blaming it on Al-Qaeda until they were caught by the locals.

But..... You know what? I wish Amerika can even attempt the invasion on North Korea. This is 2018, and not 2003 or 2011 - Bastards! grin
babtoundey:
Another propaganda by the US to invade North Korea and break its resistance. Who told them the worst of all they mentioned above are not happening in Nigeria? I will start believing shots like this when that start revealing to the villainous roles of US and her allies to most war and terror ravaged countries of the world.

1.North Korea is as bad, if not worse than the pictures you just saw.

2.And it is a disgrace that just one family rules the country, and that all dissent is not tolerated. Plus, if you dissent against the party line there..it isn't only you who goes to jail...your entire family goes to jail too. Grandparents, parents, etc...all get jailed. Same thing for defectors.

3.You cannot live where you want in the DPRK. You go where the govt says you should go. (So much for freedom of movement).

4.North Korea's regime is in ruins because people are not allowed to make a profit. When everything belongs to the State..and the profit motive is lost...production shortages result.

[b]5.Even then....NK is not going to be invaded at all...pay attention here...because

a) China won't allow it...especially as it means US troops on their borders.
b)Unifying NK with South Korea is going to cost in excess of N10trillion dollars in the first few years...if not more. US , nor South Korea does not have that money at all.(Germany reunified, yes...but it cost West Germany $1trillion in ten years...and in some ways the GDR/East Germany was at the same level as the West, or just slightly behind. NK is 50 times behind SK).
c) Risk of NK being exploited by the stronger South Korea (NK/DPRK defectors TO THE ROK/SK.usually struggle to survive in a capitalist economy).
d) A unified Korea is a threat to China...as China's Northeast has a large indigenous Korean population...and there are people in both the DPRK and SK that believe that they should be united with Korea...and the last thing China needs is another separatist movement (Tibet, Xinjiang and even Hong Kong are enough problems!). Russia too has a large indigenous Korean population[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by Codes151(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stop posting thrash.
Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by donnie(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Propaganda thread... But dont get me wrong, I'm a Trump supporter.
Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by Kingingboy: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
All i see is western propaganda and media manipulation of situations.....doesn't mean that Kim jong un is a saint tho

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by donnie(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
babtoundey:

Including Nigeria
Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by timesup234: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Propaganda for brain dead morroons. America is a shithole not even comparable to places in somalia

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by dododawa1: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
America Don start
Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
All those calling NK pics propaganda...know that it is not propaganda.

Google 'the ardous march'...and also google the lifestyles of their leaders...and you will see horror.

Opposing America does not mean that you should oppress your people...or run economic polices that don't make sense.

South Korea was worse than North Korea, even under US patronage. Even US analysts believed the DPRK was going to do much better until the ROK's leaders took the decision to build a strong capitalist manufacturing economy in the 1960's...followed by greater freedom of speech and democracy in the 1980's/1990's.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by ochardbaby(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
activistjohnny:
One Getty Photographer, Xiaolu Chu, Traveled Through North Korea By Train In 2015 And Said He Noticed Scores Of People In Rural Villages Begging For Money. He Shared Some Of His Photos With Business Insider.
A Little Boy Begs For Food On The Platform In Hamhung Railway Station On August 21, 2015 In Hamhung, North Korea.
Source: Xiaolu Chu/Getty

People beg for food in the ��

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by tellwisdom: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
CNN should also show us what U.S don't want us to see or know. Anything apart from that, abeg im not interested angry

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by activistjohnny(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
ochardbaby:

People beg for food in the ��
lol
Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Zoharariel:

Thank you my brother. This is the pretext they intend to use to invade North Korea prolly with this caption - "Liberating North Korea From The Shackles of The Beast" cheesy

Anyone who still does not know how Amerika spins her propaganda really needs to go back to school. I won't be surprised if all those pictures you see above were staged by the South Koreans (with the help of the CIA) just to portray North Korea in bad light. Amerika has done worse things than this and will not hesitate to do it again.

If you know all the atrocities committed by Amerika & her allies in Iraq - in the guise of fighting terror, you will never read or believe a word coming out of her MSM again.

The Amerikan & the British bastards would dress like Arabs - and then go on a shooting or bombing spree in Bagdad while blaming it on Al-Qaeda until they were caught by the locals.

But..... You know what? I wish Amerika can even attempt the invasion on North Korea. This is 2018, and not 2003 or 2011 - Bastards! grin

While you are absolutely entitled to your opinion, I just want to let you know that it is America not Amerika.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
And yet, these people live no worse than the average Nigerian, where the majority live on less than a dollar a day.
Their educational institutions work and they have evident research output. They've long had public infrastructure like rail networks that we are still grappling with. They have far greater access to electricity, potable water, sewage treatment plants etc. They've managed all this despite the cruel, totalitarian, suppressive leadership and with no natural resources, while our oil rich joke of a "democracy" where snakes swallow money remains an embarrassment to the black race.
Ain't that funny?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday / Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid / Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.