Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) (29288 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) / Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Ini Edo Celebrates 20th Anniversary As An Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by bikefab(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Fine people...mother and child. Ini Edo my all time crush.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Aonkuuse(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Reeberry:
You just typed rubbish. Why should one give birth and still abort the child?
hahahahaha me and you who is making sense? Kai try more badoooo
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
amani63:
I beg what's the different between Mothering Sunday and Mother's Day
Modified
Mother’s Day is an American Holiday, while Mothering Sunday is an old Christian holiday that is commonly celebrated in some parts of Europe. Mother’s Day is celebrated on the Second Sunday of May in many countries by many churches.. On the other hand, Mothering Sunday is celebrated on the Fourth Sunday of Lent.
Mothering Sunday for 2019 is 31st of March .This are observed by mostly Anglicans,Methodist, Presbyterian and among others
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by humblemikel(f): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
It's long I last saw that her mum
Used to see her often in the market at Eket
Pretty woman on low cut
Black and beautiful
Lol
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Samirana360(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
maberry:
Do You want to marry her?
yes....next question
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Reeberry: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Aonkuuse:
hahahahaha me and you who is making sense? Kai try more badoooo
Try use your sense next time.
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Milik: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
[b][/b] It's women's day not mother's day for God sake shocked
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by afariogunone1(f): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Samirana360:
is she married?
Are you referring to Ini Edo's mom?
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Modified
Mother’s Day is an American Holiday, while Mothering Sunday is an old Christian holiday that is commonly celebrated in some parts of Europe. Mother’s Day is celebrated on the Second Sunday of May in many countries by many churches.. On the other hand, Mothering Sunday is celebrated on the Fourth Sunday of Lent.
Mothering Sunday for 2019 is 31st of March .This are observed by mostly Anglicans,Methodist, Presbyterian and among others
thanks am very proud

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by Samirana360(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
afariogunone1:
Are you referring to Ini Edo's mom?
no....INI Edo
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo) by massayo: 8:32am On Mar 13, 2018
Must u hate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied / E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) / Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.