Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Daddy Freeze Shows Off The Official Logo For His Online Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Shows Off The Official Logo For His Online Church (502 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Shows Off The Official Logo For His Online Church by Chibusnares: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Wonders never Seize to Occur, Daddy Freeze unveils the official logo for his online church, It Seems that Daddy Freeze is taking his online ministry called ‘Free The Sheep’ to the next level.

Source: http://www.globalcasting.com.ng/2018/03/12/daddy-freeze-shows-off-the-official-logo-for-his-online-church/

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows Off The Official Logo For His Online Church by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2018
If this is true, he's not better than the con men he attacks anyhow.

If there's one thing I know, if a man puts together a logo with something something Christ Church, there's money to be made from that venture
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows Off The Official Logo For His Online Church by GudluckIBB(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2018
Dude is serious

Hope Daddy freeze is not part of the end time niggas which the book of revelation talked about
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows Off The Official Logo For His Online Church by Tocheagle(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2018
Anyone who follows this frozen cow has completely lost his / her way in life
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows Off The Official Logo For His Online Church by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2018
So freeze criticized Pastors to gain followers and very soon he'll start getting donations from people but will he show his members the cheques he's been receiving.
All this while I've been silent concerning this bros matter, all my life I don't think I have attended church a hundred times but I can see through many of this so called spiritual leaders.
Freeze supporters please answer this questions
- How well has Freeze studied the Bible that he would come out openly to say he will lead multitudes
- In his case who called him?? We all know he called himself na
- A man that couldn't save his marriage is he the one that would give you directions on how to go about your lives?
Make una think wella, I know most of you support his teaching because you seek justification for not paying your dues, You say you won't pay to pastors but how many people have you helped with the 10%??
Simply say you can't let go of 10% rather than ranting on how Pastors leave large
Note- I too hasn't paid tithe but I won't use fraudulent pastors as excuse

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows Off The Official Logo For His Online Church by dannyyol2018: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2018
kaluxy007:
So freeze criticized Pastors to gain followers and very soon he'll start getting donations from people but will he show his members the cheques he's been receiving.
All this while I've been silent concerning this bros matter, all my life I don't think I have attended church a hundred times but I can see through many of this so called spiritual leaders.
Freeze supporters please answer this questions
- How well has Freeze studied the Bible that he would come out openly to say he will lead multitudes
- In his case who called him?? We all know he called himself na
- A man that couldn't save his marriage is he the one that would give you directions on how to go about your lives?
Make una think wella, I know most of you support his teaching because you seek justification for not paying your dues, You say you won't pay to pastors but how many people have you helped with the 10%??
Simply say you can't let go of 10% rather than ranting on how Pastors leave large
Note- I too hasn't paid tithe but I won't use fraudulent pastors as excuse

well spoken
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows Off The Official Logo For His Online Church by Chibusnares: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
dannyyol2018:

well spoken

Oh Yea, He won't go free

(1) (Reply)

Is It Biblical To CHANGE One's Surname, As A Male Legally? / * The Blood Of Jesus Is Enough * / Is God's Calling Now A Call To Entrepreneurship??!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.