Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Is God's Calling Now A Call To Entrepreneurship??! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God's Calling Now A Call To Entrepreneurship??! (495 Views)

Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry / Is GOD Calling You? (By Truthunedited) / Please I Really Need Advice. Is God Calling Me To Be A Pastor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God's Calling Now A Call To Entrepreneurship??! by Stallion93(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2018
If according to the constitution, Churches Should not be taxed then how is it justifiable that they can Own business Enterprises derived from church's treasury? I mean the Exorbitant Schools and so on.......
Re: Is God's Calling Now A Call To Entrepreneurship??! by forreelinc(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2018
grin mtchew you dey mind them?
omo na 5 naira i dey drop for church i no dey look any adebole or oledepo face

3 Likes

Re: Is God's Calling Now A Call To Entrepreneurship??! by lionness(f): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2018
Make you dey there dey do analysis. I handle the accounting for my small church here and just returned from the bank after paying the tithes money into my pastors account. I'm beginning to think I will shut down my other business and start a church this year. Church business is the oyel money in Nigeria right now

1 Like

Re: Is God's Calling Now A Call To Entrepreneurship??! by Amadaz(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
forreelinc:
grin
forreelinc:
Re: Is God's Calling Now A Call To Entrepreneurship??! by jeruzi(m): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2018
lionness:
Make you dey there dey do analysis. I handle the accounting for my small church here and just returned from the bank after paying the tithes money into my pastors account. I'm beginning to think I will shut down my other business and start a church this year. Church business is the oyel money in Nigeria right now
This is a shame.
Go and open your Church since that is what you want and let the world see how long you can last before becoming occultic.
Re: Is God's Calling Now A Call To Entrepreneurship??! by jeruzi(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Stallion93:
If according to the constitution, Churches Should not be taxed then how is it justifiable that they can Own business Enterprises derived from church's treasury? I mean the Exorbitant Schools and so on.......
I always feel sad when I see Christians rising against the Church.
If they start taxing the Church, what joy will it bring you?
Have you done your study on what the Church money is for and what they do with the returns from the business?
people like you put up articles without proper study.
When people give you
gifts, do you pay tax on it?
What the Church has is a voluntary gift by people, and it belong to all.
It is being appropriated by the pastor and the board.

Stop attacking the Church.

1 Like

Re: Is God's Calling Now A Call To Entrepreneurship??! by Stallion93(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2018
lionness:
I swear, this church money go go well, nobody cares to know wetin person use am do, worse is even the people paying the tithes and so on don't wanna know, they just say "me i have paid my tithe to God through the pastor, if he(Pastor) likes he can do whatever he wants with it" That is like God saying Y'all can sin now for the next 24hrs grin

1 Like

Re: Is God's Calling Now A Call To Entrepreneurship??! by anoda(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
By the way, where is this church, matthew 16:14, acts 11:26, romans 16:16 and acts 2:41 i need answers oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Abore Dada Traditional Home / .... / RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual For July 8, 2018 Lesson 45 : Topic – Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.