Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,004 members, 7,956,719 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) (22706 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Dances With Her Cosmetic Surgery Body, Fans React (VIDEO) / 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by BerryAnny(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Forget who's the owner of this post, If this bullshit gets to front page, i will freely donate my two balls to any bold ritualist from Ogun state.
Bruv,we are waiting. Do the needful asap.
Wetin Tonto dey pour for body so,drama queen for a reason!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by winj3: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2018
She is fixated on the camera, yeye amateur naija-level actress.
This is what is described as celebrity in the ghetto called naija!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Achorise: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2018
marvin906:
i must admit shes pretty hot.. scorpion style go fit this body sha
You bad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2018
I regret watching this video

May this girl die of hunger
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by AnodaIT(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Wait o, I think say make up and Foundation na only for face, dem dey rub am for body ni?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2018
DarkLover:

The bolded is funnysmiley, I hope you will keep to your words when contacted? Seems like there's free balls for a lucky folkcheesy
Lol, at this point in time, I guess you don't wanna be the lucky folk. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by AnodaIT(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Forget who's the owner of this post, If this bullshit gets to front page, i will freely donate my two balls to any bold ritualist from Ogun state.
If you don't bring it before 6pm today, we would come and collect it by midnight
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2018
BerryAnny:

Bruv,we are waiting. Do the needful asap.
Wetin Tonto dey pour for body so,drama queen for a reason!

AnodaIT:

If you don't bring it before 6pm today, we would come and collect it by midnight
Nah play I dey oh bros. I nor mean am.

Find accommodation in your heart to forgive me Abeg. Omò Ògun grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2018
BlissB:
grin grin you are not innocent....you use your own mouth bring this thing upon yourself
Lol, oya sorry nah. You're not a wicked person oh..... shey you know. wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by SIRmanjar(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2018
Viicfuntop:
But why does this song have much publicity
Funny enuf the song no too sweet..Dem just wan force the song on pipu undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by BlissB(f): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, oya sorry nah. You're not a wicked person oh..... shey you know. wink
grin grin Forgiven *dances away*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2018
BlissB:
grin grin Forgiven *dances away*
**Watch her swing her waist provocatively** cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by BlissB(f): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
**Watch her swing her waist provocatively** cool
Ashawo kill you....nor mention me again o grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2018
BlissB:
Ashawo kill you....nor mention me again o grin grin
Lol, you just called my pet name in a romantic way.... How did you know that?

Anyway, whisper it one more time and I will be at your doorstep with your favorite gift. wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by BlissB(f): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, you just called my pet name in a romantic way.... How did you know that?

Anyway, whisper it one more time and I will be at your doorstep with your favorite gift. wink
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2018
BlissB:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Awww!!! She's even the shy type.

Another reason why I must hook up with her. cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by horia: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Pls be careful of what you say.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Shooga27: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Short one

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by newslifeop: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by himisinholuwah: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
IT REMAIN SHAKUSHAKU YU WILL DANCE TO SEX DOLL
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Diso60090(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
I thought this lady is a born again undecided

She don again born
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin grin grin she is born against
Diso60090:

She don again born

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Imbeg na who deform tonto dike yansh like that. The thing don be like radio antenna wey dey point to sky. Tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) / Fans Gift Saga An iPhone 13 And A Money Cake (Video) / Chidynma Now To Be Known As Chee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.