Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Webmasters: Please Someone With Good Knowledge Of Google Adsense Should Help Me. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters: Please Someone With Good Knowledge Of Google Adsense Should Help Me. (341 Views)

Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! / Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters: Please Someone With Good Knowledge Of Google Adsense Should Help Me. by MichaelRJ(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2018
Am new to blogging, my site is http://www.kingpostz.com
I have two Adsense running on my blog, but the problem is one of the Adsense account don't get page views, although the other do.
The Ads account that don't show page view do get impressions and click. The impression and clicks keep increasing, while the page view is Zero 0.

Am so Afraid, I don't want the account to be disabled. please what is the cause of this problem? ?
what should I do??
Re: Webmasters: Please Someone With Good Knowledge Of Google Adsense Should Help Me. by Dottune(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Why would you use two adsense account on one blog in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Webmasters: Please Someone With Good Knowledge Of Google Adsense Should Help Me. by Horlami3370: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
MichaelRJ:
I have two Adsense running on my blog, but the problem is one of the Adsense account don't get page views, although the other do.
The Ads account that don't show page view do get impressions and click. The impression and clicks keep increasing, while the page view is Zero 0.

Am so Afraid, I don't want the account to be disabled. please what is the cause of this problem? ?
what should I do??

That's what happened when you put 2 adsense account on a single site.
One will be recording views while he other will be recording only clicks with high Page CTR.
Watch out for the 2 to be disabled on d same day.
Not like like you are not aware google is frank at owning 2 adsense account and yet, you put the 2 on a site.
Lol, you better remove one if it's not too late already cos google will disable the two at the same time

1 Like

Re: Webmasters: Please Someone With Good Knowledge Of Google Adsense Should Help Me. by EXICON(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
MichaelRJ:

what should I do??

There is fire on the mountain.
Kindly disconnect the other Adsense account from your blog before the almighty Google slams it's hammer, even if you are lucky.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Tech Idea, With Little Or No Cash? Get In Here / I Need Facebook Registration System Integrated On P H P website For Pay / Is Yahoo Mail Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.