Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag (9018 Views)

I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. / See What He Found In His Wife's Bag After 8 Years Of Marriage / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by gamelove: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hi Guys,
Guess you all are doing great?
A concerned Seegist.com.ng user sent this to us. He needs your help on how best to handle the situation/problem he’s currently facing in his marriage.
Read his story below:-

My name is Sylvester Moses from Jos, am sending this mail with my eyes full of tears � as I don’t really know what to do again.
I’m married with 2 kids. My kids and wife are the only things that makes me happy. I earn just 50k monthly but my wife earn more money than me.
So today, I got back home from work, walk into my wife’s room but didn’t see her. I called her name loudly and she answered from the Toilet and I told her it was me so she won’t get worried thinking it was a strange that entered her room.
I sat on the bed, saw her bag looking so full, I playfully dragged it closer to myself, I opened it but what I saw almost paralyzed me ���
I saw a bundle of 1000 Notes (About 100k in total I guessed), I dropped the cash and continue searching her bag only to see a Pack of Condom with 3 condoms missing.

These are the questions ringing in my head and giving me sleepless nights for some days now ��
Am tired, confused and frustrated. I don’t know what to do again at this junction.
Should I Just Let Her Go Or Continue With The Relationship?
I sincerely need your Advice so I can decide on what to do.
Please help me.
Thank you

Need Help Too? Then This is For You

http://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/03/help-i-saw-pack-of-condom-with-3.html?m=1
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by donstan18: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
You obviously couldn't confront your wife because she earns more than you, are you that weak?

Had it been she's a housewife, would you have asked for our advise without confronting her?

How on earth can a man of the house see such things in her wife's bag and couldn't confront her or ask questions, are you scared to let her know that you went to her bag?

I detest WEAK men, they irritate me.

Keep on going from forum to forum to complain until you contact HIV from her.

What nonsense!!

24 Likes

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by mykelswa(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ah sorry o. I'll come back when this hits first page

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by kokozain(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
This is ridiculous. Make sure you discuss what you discovered. Her response will give you the next line of action

6 Likes

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by marvin906(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
dude..
your wife fvcking every dick and harry for money..
even a five year old will tell you that..
how do you explain condoms in her bag..
even if the condom weren't used why should a condom be in her bag..
now be a man when she comes out from the bathroom..
i expected you to donate slap to her face first
don't beat her just donate like 2 slap
weaklings calling themselves men everywhere undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by DjAndroid: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
You let her know it was you.

So your wife does not recognise your voice anymore.

Add more items to the script to make it sweeter.

11 Likes

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by Goddyss(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by WebSurfer(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
angry
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin

Instead of confronting his wife eeehnnn...he go run to seegist.com for an advice...

As he said his wife earned more than him.. That cud be her salary wink cheesy And about the 3 missing condoms...who knows sha..she blown them up & popped it coz she got 100k that day grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by AntiWailer: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
Good wife.
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by Rawged: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Cx
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by FluidQueen(f): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
I hate it when grown and matured men always run to social media to cry for help when ever their wives or girlfriends misbehaves.One of the qualities of a real man is to be able to take decisions as at when do. Coming here now to wash ur dirty linings, has it solved the problem? Be a man and take charge of your family. Coming to tell us she makes more money than you is just very unnecessary. If your wife is cheating on you,treat her Bleep up like a man and stop whining.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by izaray(f): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Speechless!!

And you decided to bring it up here, instead of confronting your wife first, atleast to hear her own side of the story

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by MhizzAJ(f): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
You don't have to be confused

You found some packs of condoms missing

You gat to have a heart to heart discussion with her

Just forgive her if she confesses and apologises should in case she's at fault or should in case she cheated

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Just forgive her if she confesses and apologises should in case she's at fault or should in case she cheated
grin grin
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

. Should in case,should in case. What will a married woman or married man be doing with condoms if not cheating? You can't even call a spade a spade just because a woman is the culprit here.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by MhizzAJ(f): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

I don't know why people keep bringing all the problems of their life here especially when they know it's serious

He should talk to his family members or go see his pastor for counselling as the case maybe

The wife is the one feeding and providing for the family...So he should just berra brace up and be a man

But he should confront the wife first before taking any step...Who knows she might be innocent
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by donstan18: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

But he should confront the wife first before taking any step... Who knows she might be innocent

Innocent, in the sense that she's into selling of condom business or innocent in the sense that she's using them for balloon?

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I don't know why people keep bringing all the problems of their life here especially when they know it's serious

He should talk to his family members or go see his pastor for counselling as the case maybe

The wife is the one feeding and providing for the family...So he should just berra brace up and be a man

But he should confront the wife first before taking any step...Who knows she might be innocent
. So because she is the one feeding and providing for their family,she has the right to Bleep every Tom,Dick and Harry? But when some men who also provides for their families, does the same ,people like you will scream to high heavens. Hypocrisy is a diseases my dear. Use your brain when making contributions to stuffs like thus.
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by Lionessza(f): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
Perhaps she is keeping the money and condoms for her friend? grin. Stop over -reacting grin, this is just a big misunderstanding lol. Ask her , I'm sure she can explain cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by MhizzAJ(f): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. So because she is the one feeding and providing for their family,she has the right to Bleep every Tom,Dick and Harry? But when some men who also provides for their families, does the same ,people like you will scream to high heavens. Hypocrisy is a diseases my dear. Use your brain when making contributions to stuffs like thus.
What is your problem
My battery is low...I would have answered you very well
You didn't even get what i was trying to say

You are the one who uses his brain when commenting undecided Oversabi will not kill some people
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
I once had a neigbour who use condom as face cleanser tho,bt ur insecurity irritates me,how did she earning more enter the equation
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

What is your problem
My battery is low...I would have answered you very well
You didn't even get what i was trying to say

You are the one who uses his brain when commenting undecided Oversabi will not kill some people
. Your comment was glaringly written,so don't try to play smart. As for over sabi,I'm not one.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by Nnemuka(f): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Guys accept it, women are polygamous in nature. The fact that they stay with one man doesn't mean they will remain faithful naa.
Just accept that and forgive your wife.
Watch war room, pray for her to stop cheating.
Above all don't think of divorce, it rains everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nnemuka:
Guys accept it, women are polygamous in nature. The fact that they stay with one man doesn't mean they will remain faithful naa.
Just accept that and forgive your wife.
Watch war room, pray for her to stop cheating.
Above all don't think of divorce, it rains everywhere.
. Sarcasm. Lol. This is what men normally say.
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by daveP(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
You should have started like this....

Take the pack of condoms and leave the cash, shebi it was at the bottom of the bag ba? trust me, she will be scared. Follow up as though nothing happened. Then brace up and ask the question. If she rude, then your next action may be justified.
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by MhizzAJ(f): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Your comment was glaringly written,so don't try to play smart. As for over sabi,I'm not one.

Okay
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by MhizzAJ(f): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

Innocent, in the sense that she's into selling of condom business or innocent in the sense that she's using them for balloon?
You never can tell cheesy grin
Let him confront his wife first
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by sylvez(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
whether she cheated or not, whether she earns more than you or not,whether you want to continue with the marriage or not you still need to confront her, talk to her first, she definitely must have something to say. It's actually a tough one for you, but be the man you're.

is she a teacher??
does her job have anything to do with teenagers or youth,....... I'm just thinking out loud, may be she is innocent after all... you can't know until you confront her.
Re: Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag by kissenger: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
You saw a condom pack with nothing inside. 3 wasnt missing. she used everything. Confront her if you ask me. Talkng solves alot of trouble https:///BBFTrQ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are So Disgusting!!! See How They Are Disgracing Us Abroad / The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) / Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.