Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) (61848 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) / Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures) / D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Space booker
Oya drop it grin
grin grin

Duro dada. Omo tuntun mi grin
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by royalfly(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
smartistics:
Am I the only one seeing PS4 there?
ps4 slim.. Nigerians and their hating game
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by chuckdee4(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
The black race: Always showing off
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by bikefab(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
My man. I have much respect for this guy...koko master.
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Luukasz(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Xinzu:
They once believed that this guy has gone bankrupt. Dbanj won't know poverty, unlike some of his critics.
You know Nigerians sometimes reason without nous.. just cos the Nigerian music legend no dey shout dem think say e don cast.
There was a time Gucci mane and some top US artist partied with dbanj and he didn't make a fuss about it unlike those immature little kiddo's

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Pope22(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Wow!
The apartment alone has made u Hot abi?
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by iykee1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
ok oh
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by wellmax(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Iwillnotjump:
Lol LCD. Look at how the sun is messing with the screens visibility. Atleast get an oLED even if its a bit smaller.

Bad belle, look again, its the image in the TV
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by aylipple: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
I see some people poking fun that the TV is LCD, he lives in a rented apartment blah blah blah

FYI, that's a Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 4 103-inch Plasma TV which has among others, an anti-reflection coated contrast screen, which also enhances the viewing experience during daytime viewing.

The cost of that TV is what some of your favourite musicians use to build mansions & still buy flashy cars with the change.

Every time people think D'banj is finished, dude just keeps disappointing by doing something big.

Oh, I forgot to mention he has moved to his new house in Ikoyi, where this photo of his TV was taken.

And I forgot again, shey they said he was owing somebody millions & he was kicked out of his Lekki Phase 1 apartment? grin tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by unikprince(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
OboOlora:
4million naira TV in a 4million naira rented apartment

Pls who has Shina Peters phone no, I need to give DBanj cheesy
What a camel toe.
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Achorise: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please I have a question nairalanders, what really turns gays on? Di*k or ass. I'm asking based on the comments in the first page.
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by barallanee(f): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Iwillnotjump:
Lol LCD. Look at how the sun is messing with the screens visibility. Atleast get an oLED even if its a bit smaller.
which one do u hav,human beans,quote with ur last 5MB
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Decryptor(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

The speed with which Dbanj's childishness evaporated after he got married is something Davido and wizkid should emulate. Two old men that do not want to grow up

Taking a photograph in front of a television that looks like 3D advert board still has childishness written on it.

By the way, I hope the rent of the house where he is posing has been paid in full. We no wan hear say Landlord lock gate. undecided
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by MTKbudapest(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bros you too much but I hope you take them to hell so you can also watch it there. grin grin grin
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Lucas10(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Okey wen don hear yu
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by adecz: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
A bleaching man....

Disgusting. angry undecided
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Iwillnotjump: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
barallanee:
which one do u hav,human beans,quote with ur last 5MB

You're cute <3

*your 5mb bonus is exhausted. please recharge to continue browsing, or call 131*
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by jaytime(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
ok

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by vRendoh(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
....Blacks with big screen tv..
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by DONADAMS(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
money good oh
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by okerekeikpo: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
See the guy prick
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
xbox one x or ps4 pro is gonna be dope on this TV
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Morgan567(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
ChopBellefull:
All i cn see in d scnd pic is his deak! grin

Man wey dey sight another man dick? You well so?
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by wayne4loan: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Why him no show us frm a distant like psquareD? Dis doesnt look like a mansion cheesy.
u are wise smiley
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by OboOlora(f): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
unikprince:

What a camel toe.

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by pendulasis: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bang&olufson
have the mini version the stand rotate
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by sexdoll: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
martineverest:
that TV must be an old one with those large bezel

Maybe, it's plasma.

LCDs have smaller/thinner bezels, you know...?
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Ladynia2(f): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
This dbanj is living in pass glory. Those awards are not resent.
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Bamz(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
ChopBellefull:
All i cn see in d scnd pic is his deak! grin

Hahaha you're gay and happy fam, no pun intended.

Cheers mate.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by martineverest(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
sexdoll:

Maybe, it's plasma.

LCDs have smaller/thinner bezels, you know...?
plasma and LCD TVs are old school na......LED and AMOLED are new school
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by BABANGBALI: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
How much did he boughted it or someone gaved him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.