Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) (61849 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) / Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures) / D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by BABANGBALI: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ladynia2:
This dbanj is living in pass glory. Those awards are not resent.
just because he refused to make you his baby mama tongue tongue
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

The speed with which Dbanj's childishness evaporated after he got married is something Davido and wizkid should emulate. Two old men that do not want to grow up
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by barallanee(f): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Iwillnotjump:

You're cute <3

*your 5mb bonus is exhausted. please recharge to continue browsing, or call 131*
merci Monsieur
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by nerdfrost(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:
GAYbriel angry
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy damn..this one caught me unawares
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by ChopBellefull(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
timilehin007:

GAYbuel
Lol abeg o.. All of u calling me gay, i tak God beg una.. I str8 pass ruler.. Na bad tin as i talk wetin i see? grin
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
wow nice ps4
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by vicben27(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
OboOlora:
4million naira TV in a 4million naira rented apartment

Pls who has Shina Peters phone no, I need to give DBanj cheesy
that ur camel toe dy disturb my eyez for months now! pls stop tempting Us!

1 Like

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ladynia2:
Fine girl, it's recent not resent......I'm sure you say it in Ibadan accent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Masterboi(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
We know you have plasma nah. Lol. grin
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Why is he suddenly light skinned?
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ladynia2:
you wey no get present, past or future glory you no go face your life grin grin grin
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
The momentum of that awards "HiphopAwards,Afrima and Mtv" worth more than your lives.........all you can see is his tv,some even said it LCD,fine.
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Stillnigga(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
coolBig screen abi Big dick
Just said my own oo cool
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Habibatuley23: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
You don empower how many since your career blow sef?
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by zaho1(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
ChopBellefull:
All i cn see in d scnd pic is his deak! grin

Gayburudeen.. grin

I love the artwork wey dey for ground there even though it would have been better on the wall.
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by weezweezweez(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
OboOlora:

obo olora (pussy with fats)
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by LisaAnne(f): 12:42am On Mar 13, 2018
I see some people poking fun that the TV is LCD, he lives in a rented apartment blah blah blah

FYI, that's a Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 4 103-inch Plasma TV which has among others, an anti-reflection coated contrast screen, which also enhances the viewing experience during daytime viewing.

The cost of that TV is what some of your favourite musicians use to build mansions & still buy flashy cars with the change.

Every time people think D'banj is finished, dude just keeps disappointing by doing something big.

Oh, I forgot to mention he has moved to his new house in Ikoyi, where this photo of his TV was taken.

And I forgot again, shey they said he was owing somebody millions & he was kicked out of his Lekki Phase 1 apartment? grin tongue[/quote]
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by oshaosha2014(m): 12:49am On Mar 13, 2018
Someone like you it is just transistor radio you have to your name.

Iwillnotjump:
Lol LCD. Look at how the sun is messing with the screens visibility. Atleast get an oLED even if its a bit smaller.
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by princemedico: 5:40am On Mar 13, 2018
aylipple:
I see some people poking fun that the TV is LCD, he lives in a rented apartment blah blah blah

FYI, that's a Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 4 103-inch Plasma TV which has among others, an anti-reflection coated contrast screen, which also enhances the viewing experience during daytime viewing.

The cost of that TV is what some of your favourite musicians use to build mansions & still buy flashy cars with the change.

Every time people think D'banj is finished, dude just keeps disappointing by doing something big.

Oh, I forgot to mention he has moved to his new house in Ikoyi, where this photo of his TV was taken.

And I forgot again, shey they said he was owing somebody millions & he was kicked out of his Lekki Phase 1 apartment? grin tongue

Not that I am interested in the personal life of celebrities, but to correct your assertion. Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 4 103-inch Plasma TV or not thats a 2009 TV, from my stand point, it's a very old TV. Long story short, no recent TV will spot a bezel like that, this is what a recent Bang & Olufsen looks like...

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by xanderj22(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2018
This is one of the most expensive screens in the world, Bang & Olufsen.
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by kelish(f): 7:53am On Mar 13, 2018
na d-banj be that
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Iwillnotjump: 7:54am On Mar 13, 2018
oshaosha2014:
Someone like you it is just transistor radio you have to your name.

LoL
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by aylipple: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2018
The point is it's his choice; whether 2009 or 2020 TV, that piece of television costs a whopping amount of money.

We should respect that! I dunno why people are sweating over the "bezel" as if they bought the television for him.

princemedico:

Not that I am interested in the personal life of celebrities, but to correct your assertion. Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 4 103-inch Plasma TV or not thats a 2009 TV, from my stand point, it's a very old TV. Long story short, no recent TV will spot a bezel like that, this is what a recent Bang & Olufsen looks like...
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Ladynia2(f): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=xtervaganza post=65783102]you wey no get present, past or future glory you no go face your life grin grin grin[/quote
If you are facing your own life you won't care about my comment. You are a no future ambition person
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=Ladynia2 post=65794090][/quote]I'm also in Ibadan. cheesy grin grin grin

If I catch you eh shocked cool cool
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Israel17: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=aylipple post=65777053]I see some people poking fun that the TV is LCD, he lives in a rented apartment blah blah blah

And I forgot again, shey they said he was owing somebody millions & he was kicked out of his Lekki Phase 1 apartment? grin tongue[/quote

that TV is a Bae, fucking expensive. you sabi good thing jawe

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by pendulumdarky: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
princemedico:

IT MAY BE OLD BUT THE TV STILL GOES FOR 60K EUROS.. THATS AROUND 30M NAIRA BRO
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by princemedico: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
pendulumdarky:

IT MAY BE OLD BUT THE TV STILL GOES FOR 60K EUROS.. THATS AROUND 30M NAIRA BRO
aylipple:
The point is it's his choice; whether 2009 or 2020 TV, that piece of television costs a whopping amount of money.

We should respect that! I dunno why people are sweating over the "bezel" as if they bought the television for him.

I understand you both. If you check clearly, I only wanted the 'PR guy' to understand why people were pointing at the TV. I know it's expensive and I never made reference to the price. Enough said, I rest my case.
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by pendulumdarky: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
LOL THAT TV IS NOTHING LESS THAN 30M NAIRA CASH, ITS A BANG & OLUFSEN BEOVISON 4 103 INCHES TV.

martineverest:
that TV must be an old one with those large bezel
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by pendulumdarky: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
LOL THAT TV IS NOTHING LESS THAN 30M NAIRA CASH, ITS A BANG & OLUFSEN BEOVISON 4 103 INCHES TV. SURF IT ON GOOGLE.

OboOlora:

Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by martineverest(m): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
pendulumdarky:
LOL THAT TV IS NOTHING LESS THAN 30M NAIRA CASH, ITS A BANG & OLUFSEN BEOVISON 4 103 INCHES TV.

small small lie na....B&O speakers doesn't make it worth that amount na
Re: D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) by Thewesterner(m): 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
The TV dey show Heaven

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / Moyo Lawal Flaunts Massive Boobs In Plunging Bikini / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.