Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. (2753 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Stevengerd(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
izaray:
That's what they all say sad
Izaray, am quite different frm other guys, she knws i dnt take nonsense frm anybody. You bcum her enemy if u tell her the truth.
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by marvin906(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
dollyjoy:
Why date if you know you can not be faithful? What' is wrong with you people and double dealing anyway?

i don't double date..
buh some chicks have thought me one or two lessons
i would rather be safe than sorry undecided undecided
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by izaray(f): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I don't believe you got over it just like that. Either it hasn't registered with you yet or the emotional wave that'll hit you is still doing Zumba.
Don't mind him, let him come and be feeling like a boss on nairaland grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Stevengerd(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I don't believe you got over it just like that. Either it hasn't registered with you yet or the emotional wave that'll hit you is still doing Zumba.
Lol.. emotional wave, for the weakling. I gat no time
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by XhosaNostra(f): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
izaray:
Don't mind him, let him come and be feeling like a boss on nairaland grin grin

When he is probably sitting next to a half-empty box of Kleenex, bawling his man eyes out tongue

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by donstan18: 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
greiboy:
What was the content of the chat with your Female Facebook friend?

Was the content depicting any romantic gestures?

Baba was busy sexchating with Felicity...Em babe catch am....Na em he come here de form Badoski cheesy

E too sure me say he de Hot now, but bae no de grin
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by XhosaNostra(f): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stevengerd:
Lol.. emotional wave, for the weakling. I gat no time

We'll be keeping a keen eye on you *squints*
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

Baba was busy sexchating with Felicity...Em babe catch am....Na em he come here de form Badoski cheesy

E too sure me say he de Hot now, but bae no de grin
I dey suspect the guy too grin

I believe say na that kind thing make the babe vex grin

but why the babe come wait before she react now

be like say the babe love op to much cheesy
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by izaray(f): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stevengerd:
Izaray, am quite different frm other guys, she knws i dnt take nonsense frm anybody. You bcum her enemy if u tell her the truth.
But you can't expect her to believe you just like that na, people are differents. They are some ladies you can easily convinced on related issues like this one, while some are difficult in nature, same with men. I don't think you love the babe in question even shocked
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Stevengerd(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

We'll be keeping a keen eye on you *squints*
I'm full of life. as an entrepreneur the only thing that breaks my heart is Money. When it isnt flowing
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Stevengerd(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
izaray:
But you can't expect her to believe you just like that na, people are differents. They are some ladies you can easily convinced on related issues like this one, while some are difficult in nature, same with men. I don't think you love the babe in question even shocked
Hmmm. i love with my brain sha
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stevengerd:
My chat with felicity are based on academic matters...Nothing more. bae was just feeling insured adding 1/2 together..she knws when she ask me sum personal issue about the gal, i wnt answa her.

As someone rightly said yesterday, you shouldn't do things you know make your partner feel insecure. You're supposed to prioritise her over every other girl. It doesn't suffice that you know your dealings with Felicity is purely platonic (supposing that's even the case), you also needed to have made your girlfriend understand this...if you really cared about not losing her. With time, she'd have come to accept your friendship with Felicity.

But NO, when she was lodging her complaints, you kept mute, making her seem like a silly nag. And then she tells you she was moving on and you gladly accepted it.

6 Likes

Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by XhosaNostra(f): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stevengerd:
I'm full of life. as an entrepreneur the only thing that breaks my heart is Money. When it isnt flowing

OK. But I'll still monitor you nonetheless tongue
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Okay.
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by izaray(f): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
greiboy:

You can imagin that, and op is too blind to see that, untill when is late cheesy
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by donstan18: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
greiboy:

Shuuu....You no understand?

Babe too wise cheesy. ,...She waited so that Op will take her out, she doesn't want to miss the outing cheesy

U no grab?.... Na when Op dn spend finish for d outing .,.....Babe kum explode, tell am as em de be. grin

She no wan carry last. cheesy
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Stevengerd(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

OK. But I'll still monitor you nonetheless tongue
You are free!
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Stevengerd(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

Babe too wise cheesy. ,...She waited so that Op will take her out, she doesn't want to miss the outing cheesy

U no grab?.... Na when Op dn spend finish for d outing .,.....Babe kum explode, tell am as em de be. grin

Lol, Donstan you funny die
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Stevengerd(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

As someone rightly said yesterday, you shouldn't do things you know make your partner feel insecure. You're supposed to prioritise her over every other girl. It doesn't suffice that you know your dealings with Felicity is purely platonic (supposing that's even the case), you also needed to have made your girlfriend understand this...if you really cared about not losing her. With time, she'd have come to accept your friendship with Felicity.

But NO, when she was lodging her complaints, you kept mute, making her seem like a silly nag. And then she tells you she was moving on and you gladly accepted it.
Well the deed has been done already...
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by donstan18: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stevengerd:
Lol, Donstan you funny die
Lol.. cheesy
Ma Nigga...U dn fvck up grin
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

lool

Na true yarn ooooo grin

He who has the last laugh, laughs best cheesy

The babe for don reason the matter reach that level oo cheesy

Be like say na the money way op spend dey pain op self.. grin
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
izaray:
You can imagin that, and op is too blind to see that, untill when is late cheesy
But op self didn't tell us the full details of what went down between the two of them. And he wants us to state our opinion on the issue
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Stevengerd(m): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

Lol.. cheesy
Ma Nigga...U dn fvck up grin
If you say so bro!
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by donstan18: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
greiboy:
lool

Na true yarn ooooo grin

He who has the last laugh, laughs best cheesy

The babe for don reason the matter reach that level oo cheesy

Be like say na the money way op spend dey pain op self.. grin

E de pain am scara nh cheesy

That's why he created this thread nh....Nigga is fvcking pained that after spending a lot of cash to impress his babe in order to get hot doggy and cowgirl style from his babe, he ended up being dumped grin cheesy. E de pain nh.

As fellow nigga..U supoze know as em de be......Especially when you feel guilty on something,.. U go like spend spend for her to make her happy cheesy.

Like this, like this now....Baba go just buy red oil, hypo and detergent take masturbate with her babe's picture

Me....crying on his behalf grin

1 Share

Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by ibietela2(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Your GF left because of your bestie?
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bro u sure say na friendly chat or not some steamy sex chat?cheesy

Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lalas247:
Pele you seem hurt abit but taking it like a man should

she is very insecure if its only a friendly chat then why break up with you.. maybe her heart wasn't there to begin with as she clearly doesn't trust you or looking for reason to leave you

hence checking ur messages looking for reason

move on dear it is well.
u just believe op like dat??cheesy. Iyam sure d babe see somethin for d chat dat wised her upcheesy. Sometimes na d suspicious way ur partner dey act go make u dey forced to peek at d fonecheesy...and when u check.....viola!cheesy.
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Stevengerd(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:

E de pain am scara nh cheesy

That's why he created this thread nh....Nigga is fvcking pained that after spending a lot of cash to impress his babe in order to get hot doggy and cowgirl style from his babe, he ended up being dumped grin cheesy. E de pain nh.

As fellow nigga..U supoze know as em de be......Especially when you feel guilty on something,.. U go like spend spend for her to make her happy cheesy.

Like this, like this now....Baba go just buy red oil, hypo and detergent take masturbate with her babe's picture

Me....crying on his behalf grin
Baba unfortunately i dnt spend on gals... bae knws i dnt concur sum of her unreasonable stunt. Btw she raised an issue concerning her friend. Am into security systems, i quickly did my background work, countered her and found out what she told me were lies. so i ask her codely, she knew i ave bursted her & she's gonna tell lies to defend herself. she just used that felicity issh to cover up her mess.
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by shaybebaby(f): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Academic issues my arse!

Are you her course mate or lecturer? Doesn't she have those more suitable to seek help from, why you the self acclaimed entrepreneur?
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Your pictures are so unconnected
Re: She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wiziman:
Your pictures are so unconnected

Ok, so?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Wed With 50,000 Naira / Watch Cardi B Take A Laser To Kill Vag*na Hair Permanently (video) / Girls Are Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.