Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' (47459 Views)

Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' by LaudableXX: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
seguntijan:
Did anyone notice that she was using DADDY for her husband? She even resigned because her husband told her to do so. When a woman bow to her husband, she's not a slave she's just seeking blessings for her children.
And when a woman marries a lousy man, what should she call him? May God deliver many women from useless husbands. I remember that female banker that was murdered by her husband..... cry

1 Like

Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' by fireback: 12:22am On Mar 14, 2018
now We know where osibanjo lying habit came from. she is as clueless as osibanjo.
Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' by LaudableXX: 6:14am On Mar 14, 2018
fireback:
now We know where osibanjo fireback 's lying habit came from. she He is as clueless as osibanjo. Okorocha
Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' by seguntijan(m): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

And when a woman marries a lousy man, what should she call him? May God deliver many women from useless husbands. I remember that female banker that was murdered by her husband..... cry

Even if it is a lousy husband, in as much as she's submitted to her husband, she will always get the blessings from her children, so unfortunate some men has actually turned to monster and I am totally against DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, but at least the woman must have noticed the trait in him before accepting him initially, and we can't override the power of prayer and of course most of the ladies now watch out for marriage like business, watching out for the man's pocket, physique and other physical qualities instead of allowing fate and common sense to take over.
Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' by LaudableXX: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
seguntijan:
Even if it is a lousy husband, in as much as she's submitted to her husband, she will always get the blessings from her children, so unfortunate some men has actually turned to monster and I am totally against DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, but at least the woman must have noticed the trait in him before accepting him initially, and we can't override the power of prayer and of course most of the ladies now watch out for marriage like business, watching out for the man's pocket, physique and other physical qualities instead of allowing fate and common sense to take over.

Submit to a lousy husband? shocked A lousy husband who is a philanderer and a wife beater? Do you know how many women's lives have been cut short by such submission? ok, when your daughter or sister gets married to such a creature, preach your gospel of submission to them. If prayers could save a battered woman from further abuse, how come that female banker died?
Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' by seguntijan(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

Submit to a lousy husband? shocked A lousy husband who is a philanderer and a wife beater? Do you know how many women's lives have been cut short by such submission? ok, when your daughter or sister gets married to such a creature, preach your gospel of submission to them. If prayers could save a battered woman from further abuse, how come that female banker died?

OK ooo, dont submit to your husband o, just dey form boss for marriage we know una type
Re: Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' by LaudableXX: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
seguntijan:
OK ooo, dont submit to your husband o, just dey form boss for marriage we know una type
What makes you think I am a woman? shocked Simply because I do not submit to your archaic, reprehensible views? A woman who is being battered left, right and centre by her husband, has no business submitting to him, except to flee for her dear life, and seek refuge in a non-threatening environment. I pray your sister, daughter, friend, neighbour or close female relative gets married to a lousy husband that batters her everyday, so that you can start preaching submission to her, instead of helping her to run away for her dear life! Nansense! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele / See How Wole Soyinka Was Arrested By A Police Officer In The Good Old Days(pic) / Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.