Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady (45445 Views)

This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / 7 Common Mistakes You Probably Make In The Bathroom / Top 5 Dental Health Mistakes You Should Stop Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by GOFRONT(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Babe wear skirt....Inside skirt wear tight....Insyd tight com wear pant....
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Divay22(f): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
LesbianBoy:
My own is that girl should stop wearing "tight" when they on short skirt or gown angry angry
But why?
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Aden777:

I no understand wetin u write... Dat na y I asked... Trust me, I'm not mad about it either... I definitely know it can't b an insult

Okay
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by tiredoflife(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Aden777:
That last one reminded me of the Yoruba babe I once dated...
Abeg I'm not being tribalistic angry na wetin e b I paint an a swear cry ...
Stitches wey dey d body pass fatal accident victim wey 7 doctors work on.
I said "babe" see as ur white pants turn brown... She said "No ooo, the color of my pant Is DIRTY WHITE

Stop dating Yoruba gals
Dey are dirty tongue

1 Like

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Aden777(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
tiredoflife:

Stop dating Yoruba gals
Dey are dirty tongue
I don't think they are... I won't use a single tree to judge a forest
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
I will prefer a thong o. Then no pants wen I am not going out. Let breeze blow me o jare. grin

2 Likes

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
GOFRONT:
Babe wear skirt....Inside skirt wear tight....Insyd tight com wear pant....

Heat for that place Na die o.
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by GOFRONT(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
The heat be like heat from blast furnance grin
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
LesbianBoy:
My own is that girl should stop wearing "tight" when they on short skirt or gown angry angry

Why?
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Change it for one that doesn't show the lines. Some girls are so ignorant that they purposely buy undersized pants that divides their ass. Though it makes the ass bigger so I guess that's the motive behind it but it's a fashion error. Thongs serves the invisible purpose very well.

Sometimes, you just don't want that ass to clap. Thongs do that. The ass just goes bouncy bouncy. cheesy

But of course, it depends on the kind of ass.
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bantam:
This tight u gals are wearing inside, is it to avoid rape or what? nobody dey wear pant again.u go see one small gal wey her yansh be like Fela own go wear tight inside nawao

Lol. Tight is to prevent the inner things from friction. When they rub against each other frequently, it could cause darkening of that area, and in some cases blisters.

Another reason is that a tight serves as an underlay...it allows clothes sit well on the person...and to prevent see-through thingy.

1 Like

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by ddjay: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
desreek9:
Interesting! ladies should know their body type when buying an underwear, however you should have diff. underwear for diff. purposes; panties for menses, when going out, when at home et all, personally i go for thongs cos it's very very comfortable kiss
pics or else...
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by ddjay: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Ladies who do this lack fashion sense to begin with. Pant lines are meant to be invisible.
I suggest you tell the people making the pants
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by westernized: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Giddymoney:

What are they suppose to do when it becomes visible?
I tire o, dem fit use eraser clean am

3 Likes

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by westernized: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
desreek9:

You gaan dont have taste, a smart guy can figure out an unkept lady easily and it knows no tribe, if i would be tribalistic i'd say igbo ladies i know have that last one
In about 5 mins, somebody will deliver a box of chocolate to u for dz comment...Don't bother to thank me.

1 Like

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Make dem dey wash their pants sha
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Divay22:

But why?
not sexy at all....I always see Yoruba girls especially wearing short skirt/gown with tight even jeans short inside
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Tight is to prevent the inner things from friction. When they rub against each other frequently, it could cause darkening of that area, and in some cases blisters.

Another reason is that a tight serves as an underlay...it allows clothes sit well on the person...and to prevent see-through thingy.
It's well o but it looks rather unattractive to we men,some will still be crossing leg and putting hanky on their laps while wearing it.
Doesn't it cause heat?
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by kowalsky: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Giddymoney:
Nothing is more romantic than seeing the line of a girl panties when she's wearing a tight dress

Ewwwwwww.. Wat dah!!
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bantam:

It's well o but it looks rather unattractive to we men,some will still be crossing leg and putting hanky on their laps while wearing it.
Doesn't it cause heat?

It causes heat, really. I know someone who totally hates it, too.
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=PrimadonnaO post=65781781]

It causes heat, really. I know someone who totally hates it, too.[/quot
Uhnnn. I have been scolded several times for not putting on tight until something happened one day. I wore one ropy panty u tye to the left and right. Na it d rope loose for the two side in the midst of people. Oh lawd ! I couldn't stand from were I sat or d will be a fall I had to look for a place to fix it properly.
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by piagetskinner(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
this thread is for ladies...I'll pass
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

It causes heat, really. I know someone who totally hates it, too.
I know it does cos I've worn tights before,its only cool when d weather is cool.But where I'm staying is hot and I still see them wearing it.Sha its either u gal are hiding skin from us or ...pants are now expensive

1 Like

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by emilyone(f): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Giddymoney:
Nothing is more romantic than seeing the line of a girl panties when she's wearing a tight dress
You mean you are obsessed with VPL?
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by biggy26: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Giddymoney:
It depends on d shape of the panties. If it's bucket pant, it's unflattering. But if it's V boot, ehen!

2 Likes

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by biggy26: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Change it for one that doesn't show the lines. Some girls are so ignorant that they purposely buy undersized pants that divides their ass. Though it makes the ass bigger so I guess that's the motive behind it but it's a fashion error. Thongs serves the invisible purpose very well.
Don't completely agree with you on d thong thing. The purpose of thongs have been abused and defeated. Nowadays, u see ladies wearing thongs and you can trace d lines. And it's so disgusting and embarrassing.

Just wear good cotton panties with flat edges and you're cool. If lines can be traced at all, they will be very faint.
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2018
Bantam:

I know it does cos I've worn tights before,its only cool when d weather is cool.But where I'm staying is hot and I still see them wearing it.Sha its either u gal are hiding skin from us or ...pants are now expensive

Lol. It is not meant to be used in exclusion of panties. Plus, they are also more expensive than panties. grin
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=ndy87 post=65782318][/quote]

Lmao. You've made my week! Your pant loosed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by damlawrence101: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2018
Do u stay away from the girl after dat?
Aden777:
That last one reminded me of the Yoruba babe I once dated...
Abeg I'm not being tribalistic angry na wetin e b I paint an a swear cry ...
Stitches wey dey d body pass fatal accident victim wey 7 doctors work on.
I said "babe" see as ur white pants turn brown... She said "No ooo, the color of my pant Is DIRTY WHITE
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by wildkat: 12:27am On Mar 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Ladies who do this lack fashion sense to begin with. Pant lines are meant to be invisible.

Ehn I know, but we like them visible
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by farano(f): 1:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Bantam:
This tight u gals are wearing inside, is it to avoid rape or what? nobody dey wear pant again.u go see one small gal wey her yansh be like Fela own go wear tight inside nawao
I wear tight to prevent my thigh from rubbing together as I walk. The friction causes redness or sore patches on the laps, so I wear tight whenever I'm putting on a dress or skirt to keep my thigh smooth and clear smiley.
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:44am On Mar 13, 2018
Giddymoney:

smoker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors / Vietnam Police Seized 324,000 Used, Repackaged Condoms(Pics) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.