Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) (30810 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Ebute-Metta Railway In Lagos (Photos) / Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Stingman: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
deji17:

Your anger is misplaced. Nobody is arguing the fact that things have not been going wrong in the past, but at least acknowledge the efforts of the current Govt to reverse the tide.
As we write, work is going on in the 2nd Niger bridge. Enugu - Aba -PH, Enugu - Awka - Onitsha etc. If the same effort that the current Govt is applying has been applied in the past 30 years on most of the Federal projects, we will not be where we are today.

For the amount of resources available to the Govt, you should commend them.

Forget this story...many governments have come and gone, yet we have the same story...

In 2001, the governor of Abia state had issue with OBJ for Enugu PH road...till today, that road has never been completely repaired.

The SE and SS region shouldn't pick crumbs forever. Each region should be given say $1 billion to develop the infrastructure they feel they need most. With that every region will develop equally. The SW and the north have been in the front for the past 50 years.

There is no justice in that.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Stingman: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Pure lie

You just pick a section...show me any portion of ibadan-Lagos looking like that part of the Enugu-Onitsha road.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Angelawhite(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Amen

Having said that

Baba match is words with action

This and many more projects are what we borrowed money for

See the unstable praise singer again. One minute, you deny your stewardship, after receiving alert, you pledge your unfettered support
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Stingman: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
deji17:

Lagos - Ibadan road actually has its own bad spots

Show the pic or forever remain silent...
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Ambassadors: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Action is needed now!

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by iamloski(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
NA only to inspect railway projects, this one sabi
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by deji17: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stingman:

Man, we should not be arguing like kids as it amounts to waste of our time.
Except if you are holed up somewhere in the South East and have allowed the ones that travels to bamboozle you with lies of how the North or the South West is now eldorado in terms of infrastructure.

It is a shame that we are comparing pictures of bad sections of roads in our areas. I will indulge you on this one.

There are also other factors that contributes to high cost of road construction in South East. So, Naira for Naira, dont be surprised that more kilometers of roads get built elsewhere in Nigeria. This will also explains some difference that you see in the infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
deji17:

Your anger is misplaced. Nobody is arguing the fact that things has not been going wrong in the past, but at least acknowledge the efforts of the current Govt to reverse the tide.
As we write, work is going on in the 2nd Niger bridge. Enugu - Aba -PH, Enugu - Awka - Onitsha etc. If the same effort that the current Govt is applying has been applied in the past 30 years on most of the Federal projects, we will not be where we are today.

For the amount of resources available to the Govt, you should commend them.
exactly ! Can’t even add anything more - you said it all !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by deji17: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stingman:

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lokomotiv Moscow!
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Odmic2839(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Minister of transport Rotimi Amaechi inspects Lagos > ibadan Gauge lines .

Promised to complete the project by End of the year

wellol done sir. Hope this project is completed before d end of this year

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Stingman: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
deji17:

Man, we should not be arguing as kids as it amounts to waste of our time.
Except if you are holed up somewhere in the South East and have allowed the ones that travels to bamboozle you with lies of how the North or the South West is now eldorado in terms of infrastructure.

It is a shame that we are comparing pictures of bad sections of roads in our areas. I will indulge you on this one.

There are also other factors that contributes to high cost of road construction in South East. So, Naira for Naira, dont be surprised that more kilometers of roads get built elsewhere in Nigeria. This will also explains some difference that you see in the infrastructure.

Mister I jave travelled on both roads, there is nothing as close to what we have in the roads in SE. So because the cost of roads in SE could be more..so the FG would abandone the roads? Was there also small cost in building 3rd Mainland bridge than and Niger bridge?

Again, this same high cost made it very difficult for FG to site any projects in the entire region..other than army and police barracks?

Why do you people keep lying..?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gkemz:
The traitor supervising what his brother started and giving credit to the wrong person.
You dey mind the Pussycat of Ubima. cheesy grin

He cannot even carry out what Jonathan started properly.

Picture of him riding in GEJ's regime train made me laugh. cheesy grin

The imperialist North like traitors. Initially of course. They use them and dump. Who can trust a traitor of his own people?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by benzion72(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
I am not going to belief anything from APC until I board the train from Ibadan to Lagos. Cos APC is a bundle of lies. Check their Rice pyramid

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
jaylister:
See more photos
http://www.gistful.com/2018/03/12/rotimi-ameachi-inspects-lagos-ibadan-rail-line-promises-delivery-by-year-end/
Reasons ur blog will not get better, i didn't see any picture aside from the one on nairaland
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by giles14(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Minister of transport Rotimi Amaechi inspects Lagos > ibadan Gauge lines .

Promised to complete the project by End of the year

see am dey wear red cap like say he be Igbo man
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gkemz:
The traitor supervising what his brother started and giving credit to the wrong person.
you know iv never understood people’s fixation with a project being started by GEJ ? So should buhari leave it and let it rot ? Like all the abandoned projects littering the whole country ? A govt that has refused to abandon the projects of his predecessor so he can award his own contracts and pocket money while doing it should be commended not condemned ? If it was business as usual buhari would have stopped work on Jonathan’s projects and awarded his own to his cronies to continue the “ chopulation “ - but instead they are completing projects that were not even awarded by them - go and do your research on abandoned projects in Nigeria and you would understand what I’m talking about better ! It’s all well and good to talk about the failure of this government without consideration of the factors inherent within our politics and economy that have made us consistently fail for decades !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Abeg, Is that not Locomotive train? We are moving forward indeed! I pity this country!!. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nonsense I expect sth better

So Na this thing u open thread for

Come back when it's completed.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by amodu(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
On behalf of the Southwest Progressives

I say Pmb Mungode

Thank you Mr President

Thank you Muhammadu Buhari

Thank You Amaech The lion and Conqueror of the South south and South East politician

Sarrki, you're doing a laudable job here defending the hope of the hopeless.

And the never relenting act with all the slighting is even more laudable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by yeman1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
ok.. let's see how it goes
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
amodu:

Sarrki, you're doing a laudable job here defending the hope of the hopeless.

And the never relenting act with all the slighting is even more laudable.

Thank you
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Another Promise Cancelled (APC)
who do you like this?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by amodu(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Thank you

Don't mention bro.

Please, never hesitate to call me out to follow suit in this liberating course.

Always mention me please. Let's give it to them together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by kenodrill: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
I just love amaechi because his a nightmare to gej and a torn in his flesh...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
amodu:

Don't mention bro.

Please, never hesitate to call me out to follow suit in this liberating course.

Always me please. Let's give it to them together.

You are a patriot

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Ajakayekoke(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
On behalf of the Southwest Progressives

I say Pmb Mungode

Thank you Mr President

Thank you Muhammadu Buhari

Thank You Amaech The lion and Conqueror of the South south and South East politician
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by martinif: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
So Mr. Rotimi Amaechi has RED CAP. na waoo ELECTION MAGIC
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gkemz:

grin

Wailers are perpetual liars
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by lwise(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
deji17:

The Lagos - Calabar that will pass through most of the South East states will also starts soon.Perpetual victim mentality is not what will give you infrastucture. Your Hero was there for 6 years, he delivered nothing.
FG deserve praise here. Pocket your bad belle grin grin grin grin

Mumu na im you be, you are one of the paid media crew. I checked all the topics you've created on nairaland recently, they were all about promoting the image of the government.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by lwise(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

You are a patriot

I don't see you as a sane human being.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by deji17: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
lwise:

Mumu na im you be, you are one of the paid media crew. I checked all the topics you've created on nairaland recently, they were all about promoting the image of the government.

Calling yourself a Mumu does not mean you are sound upstairs. That someone is posting topics that reflects Govt efforts, now translates into being a paid Govt agent?

I do not work for the Govt, nor any politician. I do well for myself and I have God to thank for that.
Many Nigerians understands the wailers and looters strategy of spreading false narratives to the extent that Nigerians would be so angry as to forget all the havoc you wrecked on the Nigerian economy through massive looting, and just blindly vote you and the vultures you represent back to power in 2019. Patriots will continually remind Nigerians that we cannot go back to Egypt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) / Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video / PSP Truck Parked At Thomas B/stop, Ikorodu For Over 5 Days (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.