Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

"I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari (41044 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari / Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
spartan117:
President Muhammadu Buhari has denied knowledge of days which the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris spent in Benue State after he was ordered to relocate to the state.

President Buhari said this on Monday during a meeting with some stakeholders at the Government House in Makurdi, the state capital.

On January 9, the President had ordered the Inspector General of Police to immediately move to Benue State to restore law and order and prevent further loss of lives and properties, from escalating and spreading in the state.

Although Mr Idris obeyed the President’s directive, he reportedly left Benue State for Nasarwa State.

Addressing stakeholders at the Government House in Makurdi the President said he is just learning of the alleged noncompliance by the IGP but as a loyal leader, he will engage the IGP for inquires upon his return to Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

“What I did was to call him and give him the directive. I didn’t know he moved here (Benue State) and didn’t spend … and then moved to Nasarawa. It’s only now that I am knowing that.

“But I know I dispatched him here,” the President said.

Buhari made this explanation following demands by Governor Samuel Ortom that the IGP steer clear of partisan politics as a Police Chief and desist from holding an opinion on which law to implement or not.

Buhari said further that as a leader loyalty is very important.

The President said he operates with this watchword. According to him, the IGP is slow in using the intelligence and resources available to him but as a loyal leader, all he did was give the directive to the IGP instead publicly exposing his incompetence.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/12/i-never-knew-igp-moved-to-nasarawa-after-i-sent-him-to-benue-buhari/

Incompetence personified.
This senile dullard should just go and mind his cows in daura.
I doubt if he knows the room his wife sleeps in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by dfrost: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
cheesy grin

Nigeria I hail thee. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by dynicks(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
thesicilian:
This guy is more clueless than Goodluck Jonathan.
m surprised u just realised it......u must be one of those who voted this man into power...

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by AreaFada2: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Zonacom:
Smh. We don enta one chance for this we country. which kain comedy be all this one?

This one weak me o.

So Buhari in charge of Armed Forces, DSS and other security/intelligence outfits as president cannot know if his IGP is following his deployment orders or not.

Is it this man who can find out if foreign intelligence services agents are all living around Aso Rock (within a mile radius) posing as expatriates, businessmen or diplomats? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by GabrielYulaw(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
yaki84:

who told u sarrki is intelligent?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by AlexUgo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
waiting for wen he will say ' I dnt kw I have been sworn in as president'

3 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by kristisking(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Yet this is the kind of Character sarrki, yarimo, usba , GavelSlam , madridguy and co want Nigerians to vote in for a second term...smh
These people you mentioned reason with their ass. They have allowed sentiments to becloud their sense of reasoning. They have lost their sanity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by desgiezd(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Does it mean that the President doesn't read the papers or listen to news because this was well reported?

The President has indicted the IGP heavily,

Firstly, the IGP didn't carry out Presidential instructions to the letter!

Secondly, the IGP is slow in making use of intelligence and resources available to him.

These are very grave indictments with equally grave consequences for the security of lives & Properties.

Now what are the consequences of these Presidential indictments for the IGP?

We are waiting to see what happens in the days ahead!!

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by comos: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Peter Ayodele Fayose

Verified account

@GovAyoFayose
14m14 minutes ago
More
What manner of a President will give order to the IGP on January 9, only to be telling Nigerians on March 12 (2 months after) that he never knew that the IGP disobeyed his order? Does this President really know anything about happenings around him, not to talk about Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by CharleyBright(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
This man is a Clown. So you don't know the whereabout of your IGP? Is the President telling Nigerians he hasn't spoken to the IGP in weeks? And if he has, where did the IGP tell him he is answering from? Lying Govt. No wonder there is so much insecurity in the country.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
gurunlocker:
Oh boy!

So he doesn't know what is going around him?
And he will be one of the first set to shout ignorance is not an excuse shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Nicklaus619(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Are you guys ready, let's stone him kiss

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Igba123: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
obiZEAL:
How else can incompetency be defined?

You need to be a grade 10 sycophant to keep supporting buhari

chai! Buhari knew the IGP is slow n incompetent and didn't want to expose him publicly. Why not fire him. Bottom-line is bubu didn't and still doesn't knw any of his appointee.

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by westernized: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Honestly, Dz is a very shameless statement made by Pmb, aw can a person be dz ignorant. With all the aides that he has, aw can he claim not to av d knowledge of d movt of d Igp. I swear i never knew dz man was dz weak , for over four months now there has been irregularities in d petroleum industry and d president who also is d petroleum minister never deemed it fit to address d nation over scarcity.....He kips globetrotting and neglects sensitive issues. It will be a great disaster to av dz man for another four years.

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Phylix76: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Am just thinking why will the President of a Country say he is not aware that the IGP relocated to Nasarawa as against Benue as directed. This is Sesame-street.

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by otabaotaba: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
I would have unleash my power of thunder to those that voted in this man if not that am among them

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Chukazu: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Haaaaa!!!

Buhari is actually more clueless than we thought... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That means he gave ordered for a matter of life and death and he didn't bother to check if that was followed to the letter shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Maj196(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
cc: Sarrki, madridguy, IkpuNnu
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Bobby808: 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Paperwhite:
Then this useless president should resign as the CIC as that is another grave sign that he has failed.

How can you give an order esp as it concerns steming the tide of violence in Benue & the IG failed to obey it yet you're shamelessly telling Nigerians that you never knew the IG never mobilized to Benue immediately (a man that have equally committed so much blunders as the president but have never been shown the way out)
That simply means you were never in charge.When will Buhari ever take responsibility for God's sake undecided No wonder there is anarchy everywhere in Nigeria.
Buhari will one day said he never knew he ever ruled Nigeria.Hence like Buhari like IGP like super-clueless APC government. angry
The dumnbess of Buhari is such dangerious type. Tufiakwa and God forbid. Why would any normal person still support such senseless and foolish brain dead man? You sent person and just forget and abandon such assignment, and failed to follow up. Jesus! This man, with type of brain, will allow all Nigerians to die. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by lordess(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
This packaged lie is completely flawed... Dead on arrival - without any hope in all reality of "resurrection"

Why didn't buhari make this statement a long time ago? Why did he have to go all the way from abuja, spent a lot of state-owned money to benue state just to lie? Mr. Buhari even made strong statement indicating the sluggish nature & high incompetence of the IGP, yet the IGP is not even afraid of being sacked because they are all working together.

I cannot understand how a president who swore on oath to protect the lives of his own very people, takes pride in playing stupid politics with the lives of human beings that GOD himself spent time to design & create. That, crisis of killing will happen in this country & the president will play games with it... No problems.

Whatever evil Nigerians blindly imposed on themselves in the person of Mr. Buhari, 2019 is a big chance to cleanse this nation of demonic & satanic leadership.

4 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by fuckpro: 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
AlexUgo:
waiting for wen he will say ' I dnt kw I have been sworn in as president'
...loading grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by HSfoundation(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Bros TRUTH BITTER. JUST ACCEPT AM., YOU NO INTELLIGENT

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by nnaeyes6: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari no de read news paper?
Cow brain

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Bobby808: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
yaki84:

Na because, him dey speak grammar for N/Land forgetting that sense osdifferent from academics persons. They are two different things.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Bobby808: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
yaki84:

Na because, him dey speak grammar for N/Land forgetting that sense osdifferent from academics persons. They are two diggerent things.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by skytouch2(f): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
buhari has started lying like lai muhammed for lying against the IGP that the latter did not carry out his order.

Nigerians, brace up for more lies as 2019 Approaches

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by andycom(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

shut up there olodo, so as you look yourself finish you think you're brilliant? fool

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by omobaba101(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
The theory of cloned Buhari never made sense to me and i have always insisted nothing like that could have taken place, but sincerely with the President's recent utterances and actions, I'm gradually beginning to have a rethink about my stand. Is this man really Buhari? I didn't expect much from Buhari, but what this president is doing is far worse than my expectation of him. I never knew he would stoop this low! I have lost respect for the intelligence of anyone that still supports him.

3 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by obiZEAL(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
BlowTango:
I support Buhari 300%, and stop campaigning for Duke. Its the turn of the north to produce the president in 2019, Duke can wait till 2023 when he will have to slug it out with Osubanjo
Grade 10 sycophant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by melvinjames: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Most useless President in Africa

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Bobby808: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sagamaje:
Buhari is not meant to be a class captain talk less of being a president. This man is so dull than a nursery class pupil. Anyone that vote for this fool come to 2019 will surely be striked down by thunder
In the thunder will just heat and strike all those who even mentions his namewith the inner mind to favour him while we are talking of elections

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by eph12(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
This is not my Buhari, this is Jibrin of South Sudan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / Presidential Villa Empty On Buhari’s First Day At Work / All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard Removed, FCTA Begins Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.