Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

"I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari (41041 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari / Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
obiZEAL:
How else can incompetency be defined?

You need to be a grade 10 sycophant to keep supporting buhari

Who is Donald duke.
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
ajebuter:

Olorun o nii gbaa fun

Ori omode ati agba ti ise at I Iya nje o nii GBA fun

Eledaa awon oku ti iwa ko kan mi buhari pa, ko no GBA fun

Awa to daa eje Lori omo koo

Eleda mekunnu o nii fun shey

Iyami

Olorun ti GBA eleyi

Lase edumare
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by samtiter: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sir,
you are welcome From de journey you made over two months, now that you are back the IGP will know his duties.
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by frobeinus: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
this should tell him and all his zombie supporters that he z not in charge after all. ordinary instruction he didn't obey talk less of more Dan DAT. let the idiotic zombies keep supporting him for 2023 thank God we are in it together.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Iyami

Olorun ti GBA eleyi

Lase edumare

Eleda gbogbo mekunnu ko

Olorun o nii fun shey

Sooroye loruko PMB

Ko tun no gburo e mo laye faabada

Amin ashey

4 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by wakeupafricanyo: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by misgab: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mr President your admission shows that you are not our CIC so a police man can defy your order and you can still tell Nigerians. Your office was not what was disrespected but the 180 million Nigerians who put you incharge and so answer to. Failure to treat this fuckup will make the country a laughing stock in the comity of Nations.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by dieBYfire: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Everybody keeps shouting 2019 elections bla bla bla, yet not everyone will live to see 2019 , even the so called President may not cross 2018. That's life! It's better we see the Cow's Obituary posters than his Campaign posters.

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by ernieboy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
obrigado080:
Clueless fellow.
There is nothing you know!
jeg was described during his tenure as clueless, using that same term for buhari is a disservice to jeg. the irony is that buhari is so dull that he doesnt even realize that his excuse is actually a bigger indictment to him. how can a supossed commander in chief of the armed forces claim that he didnt know if his order was carried out? in more civilized climes that is an impeachable statement because it means u are nor in charge and should there be a crisis like a war you cannot be trusted to command the armed forces effectively. what a shame.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
All na wash
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Joshjuan(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Just imagining how possible could this b

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chisos!...i thought Joe was clueless!
how did we get here?..... nig is a bad joke!

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Lemmejoor(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Abeg muuna no deh make person laf

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Omotoyosi98(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Another God and Jonah in d bible being played out in reality,why is he telling us this,if he really want us to have an atom of believe that he is capable and responsible,let him sack or suspend the IGP...then we can take him serious but until then he is just looking for relevancy....

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Blue3k(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
What are you going to do besides being shocked. What are you doing to punish the insuborniate officer. This is pretty weak show.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by truthstands12: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Very shameful of a president. And what are you going to do as regards flagrant disobedience of your order by the IGP? Sure, you'll not do anything. Very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
tayebest:

Buhari till 2023 cool
I sight you. you're addicted to suffering

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by tbliss22(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
We are done for in this country. Is this the same man some nincompoops are calling on for second term?

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by adetes: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nigerians don enter one chance hahahaha President

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by naijaking1: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
So the question is how many otherwise innocent lives could have bee saved if and only Buhari knew his IGP refused to go to Benue?

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by dbanjj1629(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Imagine!!! This one na President? chai we don enter.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Gbless86: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
#Nigeria problem s has again been clearly defined ...incompetence of Buhari ..,he is not abreast of happenings in is govt. What a shame .

Now we understand d hardship on d country.
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by davidodiba(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
I thought he watches channels television all the time?
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Kestolovee95(f): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Yet this is the kind of Character sarrki, yarimo, usba , GavelSlam , madridguy and co want Nigerians to vote in for a second term...smh

Your list reeks of repugnant moooslim dunderheads. When I see some of these names I imagine some ill-educated diseased almajiri chanting sai baboon! on the dusty street of funtua. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by knightsTempler: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
“I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue” – President Buhari

He never knew who stole the 2016 Budget

He never knew his Chief of Staff was in NNPC Board

He never knew that dead people were in the Board Appointment list that he signed

He never knew that Maina was reinstated.

Yet, some people want this man to continue till 2023

3 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by DavidEsq(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up
I tot ur MB has long expired

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Snow5(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
thesicilian:
This guy is more clueless than Goodluck Jonathan.

If you compare Goodluck Jonathan to buhari again eh... God will punish you this night..

Leave Goodluck alone and face your stupid buhari..

Such an aberration!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by raphchima(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
hahahaha..... One 1 stand up comedian, that is all i see.
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by RaeTunechi(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Na jonathan tell d IGP say no go, he 4got 2 say dat
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by DeWorlex45(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Spidermon:
A president who never knows what is happening around him.

This man is still unconscious. He might need to return to London
Exactly,.
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by chronique(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
The President said he operates with this watchword. According to him, the IGP is slow in using the intelligence and resources available to him but as a loyal leader, all he did was give the directive to the IGP instead publicly exposing his incompetence.

If the president can say the above statement about his IGP,I wonder what else Nigerians want to know, about why there is so much killing and crime. When the president and IGP are both incompetent, the type of things we see daily, would surely be the case.

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by dodom(m): 12:45am On Mar 13, 2018
tayebest:

Buhari till 2023 cool
..May God punish ya nd add to ya his stupidity and cowardness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report / Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out / No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.