Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pls Help, A First Timer Of Jamb Cbt Need Enlightenment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help, A First Timer Of Jamb Cbt Need Enlightenment (854 Views)

Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released / Top 5 Best JAMB CBT App/software / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, A First Timer Of Jamb Cbt Need Enlightenment by MYHUBBY: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
please I need an enlightenment for my younger brother on this jamb CBT from those that had attempted their exams and those that have experience it, as this was my bro first time that he will be partaking in the jamb CBT exam.

how many questions are given in all subjects, he's offering govt, English, economics, and commerce. I would be glad if you can be precise in questions provided for each questions, thanks

that about that, the buttons, I heard their is P-previous, N- next page. pls I need clarification for this, he's having his exam tomorrow

Thanks
Re: Pls Help, A First Timer Of Jamb Cbt Need Enlightenment by MYHUBBY: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
MYHUBBY:
please I need an enlightenment for my younger brother on this jamb CBT from those that had attempted their exams and those that have experience it, as this was my bro first time that he will be partaking in the jamb CBT exam.

how many questions are given in all subjects, he's offering govt, English, economics, and commerce. I would be glad if you can be precise in questions provided for each questions, thanks

that about that, the buttons, I heard their is P-previous, N- next page. pls I need clarification for this, he's having his exam tomorrow

Thanks
Re: Pls Help, A First Timer Of Jamb Cbt Need Enlightenment by MYHUBBY: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
make una no vex with my numerous qsts. how can he locate this address below from ojota

A-SHEM Academy Ltd,
15, Owodunni Street, Off Iwaya Road, Yaba, Lagos
State
Re: Pls Help, A First Timer Of Jamb Cbt Need Enlightenment by MYHUBBY: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
you guys should please now abeg, if na tonto dike and topic about my relationship e go don reach 17pages cry

na beg I dey beg, make una assist with little explanation I will grab
Re: Pls Help, A First Timer Of Jamb Cbt Need Enlightenment by netbeans1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
MYHUBBY:

Thanks

Hello Bro,

Using the CBT can be as anything in the world(I wrote my exam today with zero experience of using the CBT)

You'll see some buttons like

Enter registration number on the first screen (where he/she can login to start the exam)

Start exam(bottom on the screen after logging in) - to start the exam so your time officially starts counting

You'll see buttons with labels Physics - Chemistry - Maths - Use of English (in my case) on the top left on the screen and it's used to change subjects. This row also has the calculator button and the END EXAM BUTTON

Then next you'll see your questions and then you'll see some check buttons for selecting your answers in the current question

Lastly you'll also see some buttons below your question which indicates with various colors like red for unanswered/skipped, green for answered and blue color for the question which you are currently on.

So its pretty easy, Jamb has also provided a little guideline (on the screen after you logged in) to give you some basic hints on how to use the computer software during the exam.

Please pardon all errors made here (I didn't crosscheck grin )
Re: Pls Help, A First Timer Of Jamb Cbt Need Enlightenment by MYHUBBY: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
netbeans1:

Hello Bro,

Using the CBT can be as anything in the world(I wrote my exam today with zero experience of using the CBT)

You'll see some buttons like

Enter registration number on the first screen (where he/she can login to start the exam)

Start exam(bottom on the screen after logging in) - to start the exam so your time officially starts counting

You'll see buttons with labels Physics - Chemistry - Maths - Use of English (in my case) on the top left on the screen and it's used to change subjects. This row also has the calculator button and the END EXAM BUTTON

Then next you'll see your questions and then you'll see some check buttons for selecting your answers in the current question

Lastly you'll also see some buttons below your question which indicates with various colors like red for unanswered/skipped, green for answered and blue color for the question which you are currently on.

So its pretty easy, Jamb has also provided a little guideline (on the screen after you logged in) to give you some basic hints on how to use the computer software during the exam.

Please pardon all errors made here (I didn't crosscheck grin )

thanks boss

were u guys permitted to take-in your jamb print out to the exam hall and was comprehension passage updated in the use of English or just direct questions, pls dnt mind my much qsts. I learnt the time is 2hrs for the 180 qsts
Re: Pls Help, A First Timer Of Jamb Cbt Need Enlightenment by netbeans1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
MYHUBBY:

thanks boss

were u guys permitted to take-in your jamb print out to the exam hall and was comprehension passage updated in the use of English or just direct questions, pls dnt mind my much qsts. I learnt the time is 2hrs for the 180 qsts

Yeah we were allowed to take in our exam slip into the exam hall but we weren't allowed to take in biros as earlier stated by Jamb(pencils only).

And I don't get you question about the English been updated or not. Could you shed more light?

Please don't bother if your questions are to much or not, cos I'll try my best to help smiley

Good luck!
Re: Pls Help, A First Timer Of Jamb Cbt Need Enlightenment by MYHUBBY: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
netbeans1:

Yeah we were allowed to take in our exam slip into the exam hall but we weren't allowed to take in biros as earlier stated by Jamb(pencils only).

And I don't get you question about the English been updated or not. Could you shed more light?

Please don't bother if your questions are to much or not, cos I'll try my best to help smiley

Good luck!

OK thanks

what I'm trying to know in the English is, the English (independence) textbook jamb gave u guys, is wide. my QST is this did they summarise the passage of the textbook in the use of English or they just ask direct qsts regards to the passage u read in the textbook
Re: Pls Help, A First Timer Of Jamb Cbt Need Enlightenment by netbeans1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
MYHUBBY:

OK thanks

what I'm trying to know in the English is, the English (independence) textbook jamb gave u guys, is wide. my QST is this did they summarise the passage of the textbook in the use of English or they just ask direct qsts regards to the passage u read in the textbook

OK I get now, they were direct objective questions

(1) (Reply)

2018 UTME: Another Candidate Emerges With ‘highest’ Score / Philosophy & Psychology / UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019; Cutoff Mark Is 150

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.