Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Philosophy & Psychology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Philosophy & Psychology (819 Views)

My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / Check Out The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To Confess / What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philosophy & Psychology by Nobody: 4:16am On May 20, 2018
Hi there,

Here is a personal thread for me, more or less like a diary and you also invited on a daily basis to come wrap your head around reasoning. okay so, this is all about philosophy and psychology, I feel it's been neglected for far too long but an integer part of our life that also coordinate and corroborate our behaviour and personality at large. I hope to make it a habit to always post philosophy & psychology quotes, meme, short video, songs etc. Just for one goal, Reasoning or critical thinking so if you like me and have same curious mindset, Why not hop on the train and let's get it moving. you could as well post stuff related.

This is for the educational purpose and for the fun of it and most especially, Making you THINK!

I do this not because of the accolades but because I love it. This is my reality that I embrace when you talking how to use women for your amusement, i might as well be over here explaining the reasons and consequences behind that. scratch that, let's get down to business.

Philosophy
Philosophy is simply the love of wisdom.

Psychology
Psychology is basically the scientific study of human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behavior in a given context, so in one sentence, psychology is the study of human behavior.

1 Like

Re: Philosophy & Psychology by purem(m): 4:25am On May 20, 2018
Following....
Re: Philosophy & Psychology by Nobody: 4:31am On May 20, 2018
Life can't be the same for every one.

1 Like

Re: Philosophy & Psychology by Nobody: 4:55am On May 20, 2018
speaks for itself.

1 Like

Re: Philosophy & Psychology by Elmojiid(m): 4:56am On May 20, 2018
life as i see it
Re: Philosophy & Psychology by Nobody: 5:05am On May 20, 2018
Speaks for itself

1 Like

Re: Philosophy & Psychology by Nobody: 5:11am On May 20, 2018
speaks for itself

Re: Philosophy & Psychology by sleepking(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2018
Big ups to u man, this now my favorite thread to follow.

That Chris Rock part reminds me what I usually want to say when I hear someone say "life is too short ", ...for you though

Life is too damn long
Re: Philosophy & Psychology by Nobody: 3:16am On May 22, 2018
sleepking:
Big ups to u man, this now my favorite thread to follow.

That Chris Rock part reminds me what I usually want to say when I hear someone say "life is too short ", ...for you though

Life is too damn long
Ha ha True bro.
Re: Philosophy & Psychology by Nobody: 3:18am On May 22, 2018
speaks for itself.

1 Like

Re: Philosophy & Psychology by Nobody: 3:24am On May 22, 2018
speaks for itself

3 Likes

Re: Philosophy & Psychology by sleepking(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Why did u give up on this beautiful thread brotherman

(1) (Reply)

Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching 200-125 Exam Questions / Join Unilorin Optometry Aspirants' Group As We Await CAPS Change / MAPOLY ND Admission List: 1st And 2nd Batch For 2018/2019 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.