Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (43681 Views)

How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked / Two Little Boys Plastering A Fence At Aduwawa, Benin, Edo State / Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hadone:
I'm not happy to see this, he should find another business and be doing. This is VERY dangerous and a BIG threat to his life. Safety FIRST in every situation

Find business go where again na? Will you give him money to start a business? Nigerians can complain ehn. He is going against all odds to do something and you are saying he should find another business and be doing.
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by SamoaJoe: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
There is nothing to be proud about or celebrated in this rubbish. Every business comes with a safety level and this man is clearly being stupid than hardworking. You need balance for this kind of work. Even those with two legs fall from beams due to little balance up there. What do you think will now happen to a person with 1 leg?
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by ZombieTAMER: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
This is not safe

I will sack the engineer of the site sad
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by jkendy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
My neighbors from the northern 'hemisphere' whose trademark is begging won't appreciate this guy.
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by goldfish80(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
The site engineer should be prosecuted and his license and membership of coren revoked with immediate effect.
In organised societies, the site safety officer will could be in jail .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by ruggedtimi(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
today i met an aboki tailor that is a deaf and dumb. His shop is filled up and when i asked for change he brought out almost 10k from his pocket.
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by LovethCoded: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
okay
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by thebizkid: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
I cant believe those complaining here. It goes to show that no matter what you do some will always be on the negative. I'm sure If the man has other opportunities presented to him he wouldn't be risking his life and safety doing this. He's going against all odds to not beg or be ridiculed and he is doing what any sane man willing to sacrifice for his family or cause will do. I applaud him for the courage and audacity to embark on such venture to make ends meet. May God continue to avert any danger in his venture and open more doors that would not involve such risk.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by lekonso: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hadone:
I'm not happy to see this, he should find another business and be doing. This is VERY dangerous and a BIG threat to his life. Safety FIRST in every situation. Those shouting strength in disability will never encourage your own blood relations to involve themselves in this type of risky and dangerous trade
Are you saying this job is not dangerous for somebody with 2 legs?
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Machiny: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
May the lord bless the work of your hands.Amen
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Strikethem: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Shame on slay queens
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by ifychris77(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
It is very important for all physical challenged persons to discovered their God given talents and use it very well. As one i have discover many talents in me.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
samysamy:
Is there any reason for anybody who is not disabled to be hungry?This disabled man shows that no able bodied man should beg for food

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/see-what-disabled-man-was-spotted-doing.html?m=1

Some able bodied men and women will come to Nairaland with son stories begging for money to pay school fees...bloody thieves..if you know it's that important to you ,then you should be ready to work for it.
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Bigsolo10: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
God help him
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by RexTramadol1: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
ajebuter:
This man deserves a cheque or bank alert from me..

Seriously

Send me to him.......

On a normal

That he can do this doesn't mean all oda beggars can...... We all av our different preferences

Just like not all able bodied are employed

Not all physically challenged can do heavy duties

If they beg give, if u can't....pls go ur way.
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Jethrolite(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hadone:
I'm not happy to see this, he should find another business and be doing. This is VERY dangerous and a BIG threat to his life. Safety FIRST in every situation. Those shouting strength in disability will never encourage your own blood relations to involve themselves in this type of risky and dangerous trade
Sit in the comfort of your home typing rubbish, why not give him a job, because you think he's happy climbing scaffold with one leg. If you won't take active steps to provide another source of income for the guy, just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Obdk: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry If he fallen down and died now people will thought he is going to be attacked by wicked forces of the ganja world

dem need to shoot ur English teacher asap...

RIP English
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Moris4(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
God bless the hustle!
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Prosperousman(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
If he can do this, then he is not disabled
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by lilyheaven: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please this is not encouraging, who ever that allowed him to climb there should be arrested. There are other passive jobs he can do, not climbing
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Premiumwriter: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
ajebuter:
This man deserves a cheque or bank alert from me..

Seriously
lemme give you his account number cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by vioment: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
At least he get contract. Many disabled can't.
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by bmos(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Benjom:
Woow...

Mehn! How did he climb there?
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by whodohgeepee(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=ajebuter post=65781019]This man deserves a cheque or bank alert from me..

undecided
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by ishie148(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
ability in disability
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by gaventa: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kenkuss:
Well-done, good example for those that want to give excuse for begging
See your fellow man doing it , with or without

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by redarrr(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
God bless his hustle..
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Burgerlomo: 1:24am On Mar 13, 2018
May God bless his hustle cool
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by redsun(m): 2:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Disability is not tantamount to destitution. It is only in Nigeria where even the ablebodied are needlessly helpless that their fate is doomed.
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Rainmaker69(m): 3:47am On Mar 13, 2018
Hadone:
As in! This is so stupid and dangerous, this is an avoidable risk to the guy and everyone around him. Shows the level of reasoning of our youth.
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by kaywhy09(m): 5:35am On Mar 13, 2018
Creativity is more of mental than physical appearance.
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Thebest12(m): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2018
ifychris77:
It is very important for all physical challenged persons to discovered their God given talents and use it very well. As one i have discover many talents in me.
Are u on Facebook I wanna be ur friend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash / Man Sets Himself Ablaze In Gombe Over Buhari's Rejection Of Peace Corps Bill / Tension As Boulos Sacks 70 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.