Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (43679 Views)

How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked / Two Little Boys Plastering A Fence At Aduwawa, Benin, Edo State / Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by deafeyez: 7:54am On Mar 13, 2018
Hadone:
I'm not happy to see this, he should find another business and be doing. This is VERY dangerous and a BIG threat to his life. Safety FIRST in every situation. Those shouting strength in disability will never encourage your own blood relations to involve themselves in this type of risky and dangerous trade

It is not good for safety and neither would u take his full responsibility.
This just to show everyone can do anything.
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Agentgideon(m): 7:56am On Mar 13, 2018
I salute his courage and hard work.. But it's risky to people who aren't physically challenged (we don't use the word disabled op take note)... He's definitely working in a dangerous territory
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by mileskiyo(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2018
maverickdude:
shocked

Oh my God!

In fact, the thing weak me. I hope the writer of that horrendous post was just trying to be funny with the bombastic English... grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food by Hollarsbaba: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2018
Handicapable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash / Man Sets Himself Ablaze In Gombe Over Buhari's Rejection Of Peace Corps Bill / Tension As Boulos Sacks 70 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.