Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. (7117 Views)

Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys / Check-out These Fulani Women Pics. / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. by Preshy561(f): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2018
mynd44 lalasticlala seun..come and close this thread please
Re: If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. by IamLaura(f): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2018
nuoladee:

Yes. Exactly what igbos are displaying. Always quick to resort to insult when they are losing blatantly. grin grin grin
Says someone that went the extra mile to open a whole thread wink

2 Likes

Re: If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. by BlackAdam55(m): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2018
wen it comes to beauty I think the Fulani/Hausa has it, no tribe in Nigerian, can stand them. not even the Igbo's ,so u guys should just take a chill pill.
Re: If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. by NubaVertigo(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
BlackAdam55:
wen it comes to beauty I think the Fulani/Hausa has it, no tribe in Nigerian, can stand them. not even the Igbo's ,so u guys should just take a chill pill.

Nice try Hausa boy
Re: If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. by amakadihot87(f): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
nuoladee:

Do you say this on other tribal thread or just this one that doesn't favor you? undecided Dont be a hypocrite.
you and hypocricy..................you andhatred for igbos...............u got to take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. by Bede2u(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
nuoladee:
I notice that whenever good looks is the subject igbos are always quick to claim their women are the most beautiful women in Nigeria. And when you show them proof and facts that other ethnic groups have more beautiful women, they will start mentioning beauty pageant winners as proof that their women are more beautiful.
Fact is fulani and yoruba women are much prettier than the Igbo's but because they rarely attend contests, they obviously can't win them. I doubt if Fulani women have ever attended beauty pageant before but yorubas have in earlier years attended some and they won at least 99% of them.

Miss Nigeria 1957 (first ever) - Mrs Atinuke Oyelude
Miss Nigeria 1962 - Yemi Idowu
Miss Nigeria 1967 - Rosaline Balogun
Miss Nigeria 1968 - Foluke Ogundipe
Miss Nigeria 1972 - Victoria Bamidele
Miss Nigeria 1977 - Toyin Monney
Miss Nigeria 1981 - Tokunbo Onanuga
Miss Nigeria 1988 - Wunmi Adebowale
Miss Universe Nigeria 1984 - Yemi Fawaz
Miss Nigeria 1991 - Adenike Oshinowo
Miss Nigeria 1993 - Janet Fateye
Miss Nigeria 1995 - Toyin Raji
Miss Universe Congeniality 1995 - Toyin Raji
MBGN 2005 - Omowunmi Akinnifesi
Miss Nigeria 2006 - Abiola Bashorun

I ommitted some but you get the drift.
So my question is this if Yoruba and Fulani women decide to take beauty pageants serious what will be the fate of our Igbo sisters?
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. by fabre4: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
nuoladee:

I am yet to see an igbo girl in the city or village who can hold a touch to Yoruba's in terms of beauty. Igbo ladies are pretty average their only consolation is that the real beautiful tribes refuse to compete with them lest they be disgraced. Biafra protests have also shown the naive ones your real faces. Howcan you lie this shamelessly after Biafra has exposed what you look like. Smh.

There you go revealing your true self.I thought this thread was about Igbo. Well if you don't have an IQ big enough to sport the difference BTW Igbo and Biafra then u don't deserve an answer

1 Like

Re: If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. by NubaVertigo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Bede2u:
grin grin grin grin

The marks of angels. Stop hating lol.

1 Like

Re: If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. by Bede2u(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
NubaVertigo:

The marks of angels. Stop hating lol.
yes o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. by BlackAdam55(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
NubaVertigo:

Nice try Hausa boy
nice comeback Somalian boy
Re: If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. by Frankicent(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
FisifunKododada:
I really do not find Igbo women beautiful - they are too hairy for my liking. I know some Yoruba guys find them attractive but not me. There are two types of women I find attractive in Nigeria - Yoruba gals from Ogun state/North Oyo and light skinned Kanuri women from Borno/Yobe.

Please don't quote me with rubbish - I don't wanna fight anybody tonight.

Werey see as he quote them as if you can take care of any.. If you see dwarf no marry you hear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / Photos: Meet The Instagram Model Whose Waist Has Jaws Dropping / SEX SECRETS: Cure PE & Last Longer in Bed. Text/Chat Women Up & Get a Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.