Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

"Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye (11730 Views)

'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" / Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by 9isguy(m): 5:44am On Mar 13, 2018
MirJay:
Bello Yahaya is a Mistake to Kogites. i have been in Lokoja for a while but i cant see aything he has done. all he does is follow thw command Of Edward Onoja his Chief Of Staff(Kogi Main Governor). This Man have distributed arms to Ebira youths in anticipation of rigging the 2019 elections. Acoording to him Ebira Blood dey Hot but he doesn't know that the Blood Of Jesus is Hotter than any Blood .

Am crying for my state cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Don't say what you don't know .....guess you were there when he was distributing arms for Ebira Youths.... Think b4 you post
Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2018
[will you shut of your dirty mouth.which blood of Jesus? when your peoples were for 16yrs,what have dey done.you will come here and spread lies.EVU...
Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by kmaster007: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2018
who is deceiving who, his d governor/senator playing games.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Refuses To Stop Buhari From Swearing In Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN / Political Parties, Others Want All Elections Held In 1 Day / Lagos, Abia, Akwa Ibom Get New Police Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.