Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) (77281 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by PremiumBae: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Proffdada:
dem don chop you clean mouth so tay your emptiness dey make so much noise
grin...e dey pain u nii...is it ur chopping ....ode..cheesy
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
hadduni:
Beautiful!
we have less death from domestic abuse if we have mature people like this around.
otondo don't support divorce
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Truckpusher:
That I finally did it. cool wink grin cheesy

shocked shocked shocked What did you finally do? I know you can't be talking about marriage, you just can't be. I don't recall you getting my permission to take the dive, so it can't be that. wink Ok, what did you do? smiley
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Abeg that gal is too beautiful for him Thank God he has set her free
Who day give these kind of men morale self undecided This isn't encouraging at all What's with this divorce here and there
women wanna remain chicks in marriage!
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
seyoops4u:
Only you, 3 memes. I guess you didnt know which one to you initially...
tongue

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Truckpusher:
That I finally did it. cool wink grin cheesy

Oh, My Gosh!!!! shocked shocked What is that I see on her finger? Is this what I'm thinking? We need to talk my brotha. kiss
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
khiaa:

Oh, My Gosh!!!! shocked shocked What is that I see on her finger? Is this what I'm thinking? We need to talk my brotha. kiss
cool cheesy
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Truckpusher:
cool cheesy

Confirm it.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
khiaa:

Confirm it.
you've seen it nau. kiss
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Truckpusher:
you've seen it nau. kiss

AWWWW!!!! I'm losing my baby. cry cry Just kidding. WELL, IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME. grin grin grin How long have you been stringing her along? grin
Congratulations Dear Heart. kiss kiss kiss Have you set a date?
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
khiaa:

AWWWW!!!! I'm losing my baby. cry cry Just kidding. WELL, IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME. grin grin grin How long have you been stringing her along? grin
Congratulations Dear Heart. kiss kiss kiss Have you set a date?
We done already - I hate the noise.

Everything was hush hush!!! wink cheesy
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Truckpusher:
We done already - I hate the noise.

Everything was hush hush!!! wink cheesy

I'm lost for words. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed On the hush-hush, ok give me the lowdown, when is Jr. due? grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
khiaa:

I'm lost for words. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed On the hush-hush, ok give me the lowdown, when is Jr. due? grin grin grin grin
PM please!! cool
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Truckpusher:
PM please!! cool

Did you get?
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
khiaa:

Did you get?
Lemme check
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Cindy08: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
that's maturity
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by hadduni(f): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
DateMynd44:
otondo don't support divorce
I support divorce if it becomes a issue of life and death.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
khiaa:

Hello smiley What did you want to say to me?

Nice one! But do mean we can't keep our affairs private again.. You are trying to violate the Nairaland privacy code grin
Please try and do the needful so I can have the chance to say what I was gonna say to you... Tanx.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Truckpusher:
you've seen it nau. kiss

Allow me say Congrats.. Mine is on the way grin keep it real..All the best.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
hadduni:
that means you're not a Christian
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by hadduni(f): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
DateMynd44:
that means you're not a Christian
bible say u can divorce but don't remarry till death do any of the couples apart.
I am a Christian and I wouldn't advise anybody to risk their life in try to please the society...after death some else takes ur position and enjoy the fruit of ur labour.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by 2day6(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
so all those Money wey they spend all just waste now. but they mature sha.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
hadduni:

bible say u can divorce but don't remarry till death do any of the couples apart.
I am a Christian and I wouldn't advise anybody to risk their life in try to please the society...after death some else takes ur position and enjoy the fruit of ur labour.
Bible says divorce only on infidelity and promiscuous matters.
Learn to read your Bible.
You find yourself in an abusive marriage because you didn't seek God's will in the marriage.
You already rushed to accept his proposal because he's handsome. Not knowing he has an internal beast inside.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by hadduni(f): 4:25am On Mar 14, 2018
DateMynd44:
Bible says divorce only on infidelity and promiscuous matters.
Learn to read your Bible.
You find yourself in an abusive marriage because you didn't seek God's will in the marriage.
You already rushed to accept his proposal because he's handsome. Not knowing he has an internal beast inside.
so are you saying becos the lady is a Christian, she should remain in that abusive home where she is always violently abuse?
can you say the same if your sister is in a life threatening situation?
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Proffdada: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2018
Rozaytee:
grin...e dey pain u nii...is it ur chopping ....ode..cheesy
noo e no pain me. Na u get ur life. Na the noise wey u dey make dey disturb grin
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Rozaytee: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2018
Proffdada:
noo e no pain me. Na u get ur life. Na the noise wey u dey make dey disturb grin
den if d noise dey disturb...abeg shift..one side
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by babslepe: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
All women bring to the table is 200k?
minus (-) 200k
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 17, 2018
babslepe:
minus (-) 200k
I don't get you
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
hadduni:

okay whatsapp me with 09064553219 so we could adumbrate on it.
Uwese
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by mitakemi2427(f): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2020
akeentech:
Can any good news come from Delta? NO
Can any good news come out from your village??NO
you are an example
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by mitakemi2427(f): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2020
akeentech:
Can any good news come from Delta? NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Have You Noticed This About Families These Days? / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.