Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

How Hard Is It To Find A Sexy, Good Looking Man? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Hard Is It To Find A Sexy, Good Looking Man? (680 Views)

Good Looking White Man (43) Looking To Meet Nigerian Woman - London / Sugar Mummy From Ghana Looking For A Good Looking Guy To Date Her. / Need Hook Up With A Sexy Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hard Is It To Find A Sexy, Good Looking Man? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
I need a tall , fine , sexy good looking man as a friend.

Should be intelligent (for interesting conversations), not everyday "have you eaten? Are you back from work? � Nope! stay away if that's all you can talk about.

Should be 30 years old or older, must be working and financially comfortable please (no room for lazy people or sugar boys here, iron has to sharpen iron �)

Just friends, no strings attached
Email me via happyicon13@yahoodotcom

1 Like

Re: How Hard Is It To Find A Sexy, Good Looking Man? by gabinogem(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Happyicon:

Should be intelligent (for interesting conversations), not everyday "have you eaten? Are you back from work? � Nope! stay away if that's all you can talk about.

Should be 30 years old or older, must be working and financially comfortable please (no room for lazy people or sugar boys here, iron has to sharpen iron �)

cheesy funny
Re: How Hard Is It To Find A Sexy, Good Looking Man? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
There's more to a man than being sexy and good looking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hard Is It To Find A Sexy, Good Looking Man? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
There's more to a man than being sexy and good looking.
Re: How Hard Is It To Find A Sexy, Good Looking Man? by ariyebaba(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Smh !
OP, who pays for the airtime and data ?
Re: How Hard Is It To Find A Sexy, Good Looking Man? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
ariyebaba:
Smh !

OP, who pays for the airtime and data ?

Re: How Hard Is It To Find A Sexy, Good Looking Man? by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Happyicon:

Re: How Hard Is It To Find A Sexy, Good Looking Man? by breadtom: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Am cool with all your requirements, but what can u bring on board that would also affect me positively?life is give and take dear!
Re: How Hard Is It To Find A Sexy, Good Looking Man? by Goddys(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
@ Happyicon
The description you gave above shows you intended a deeper relationship other than friendship. If not, you wouldn't have stated your preferences as to looks and financial status.

Prove me wrong or send a Pm if I'm right!
Re: How Hard Is It To Find A Sexy, Good Looking Man? by Engizeliscotim(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: How Hard Is It To Find A Sexy, Good Looking Man? by kevindd: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2018
It is really hard these days I guess... Have you tried looking online? You might like using some of the dating services for this purpose. For example, take a look at secret benefits review. It is one of my favorite which you will surely like too. Good luck with dating wink

(1) (Reply)

' / What's Up With This Internet Girl? / Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.