Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) (29957 Views)

Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos / Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
They died in vain, they died fighting an ignorant battle. They died for a wrong course..

Buhari thank you very much
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Omooba77:
BREAKING: Heavy IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno | Sahara Reporters

A massive explosion from an Improvised Explosive Device, on Sunday, killed soldiers of 8 Division of the Nigerian Army in Kagaruwa near Monguno in Borno State.

The incident, military sources informed SaharaReporters, occurred at about 8 am. It also injured many other soldiers, disclosed military sources.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/12/breaking-heavy-ied-explosion-kills-4-soldiers-borno
Bubu no go buy chinook ch-47

Simple air drop of 8 chinook go fit clear that area, it's fast and safer, after drones clear major targets SF go dilate the smaller targets, instead then de use wheelbarrow and low lux
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
My question is do people still live in Borno and why ?

1 Like

Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Omooba77:
BREAKING: Heavy IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno | Sahara Reporters

A massive explosion from an Improvised Explosive Device, on Sunday, killed soldiers of 8 Division of the Nigerian Army in Kagaruwa near Monguno in Borno State.

The incident, military sources informed SaharaReporters, occurred at about 8 am. It also injured many other soldiers, disclosed military sources.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/12/breaking-heavy-ied-explosion-kills-4-soldiers-borno
Bubu no go buy chinook ch-47

Simple air drop of 8 chinook go fit clear that area, it's fast and safer, after drones clear major targets SF go dilate the smaller targets, instead then de use wheelbarrow and low lux, killing or gifted soldiers
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lai Muhammed: Boko Haram has been totally defeated, it's just that they are yet to get wiped out completely.
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by szymanski(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
What a sad day for our troops, btw that was innoson motors, I hope the government still get to buy more trucks from him.
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by Krafty006: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by sabidey: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
grin They died in vain for a useless country cheesy

RIP though
you're in a useless country. therefore?
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by TheKingdom: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Omooba77:
Pray for Nigeria

Pray for a peaceful dissolution of the Nigger Area Mr Pray Pray
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by TheKingdom: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Remembering Python dance now....Hmm
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
knightsTempler:
No matter how tired I am, seeing this Fulani cow president on the TV always gives me the strength to get up and change the channel ....yeye man.
And the Fulani president will still be your president till 2023. Your frustration will end in your using the TV cable to strangle yourself
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
I smell CIA
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by iAmucheemma(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Its only in Nigeria u see some rats supporting the right of the cat to eat them.
Some of such rats include ,Urji kalu, Femi Adesina ,Audul ogbe ,kachukwu , Ameachi , Osibanjo, Soni Akoji, Pius Adesanmi, Japheth Omojuwa, T B Cox, Rapheal Ceaser, Joe Ibokwe etc..
Please drop names of people who fall into these categories here...
We must know those who think it's their constitutional rights to be perpetually stupid!
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by Omololu2121: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
knightsTempler:
No matter how tired I am, seeing this Fulani cow president on the TV always gives me the strength to get up and change the channel ....yeye man.
grin
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Boko Haram is still alive and kicking o
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by dudley1459: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
This stupid army leadership,what will it take to stop politicizing this fight and do the right thing like arming them with enough ordinance and MRAPs,crazy shithole
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
why will fed government purchase a pick up van which can't withstand radioactive reaction which lead to huge explosions for nigerian soldiers on frontline or battle field, why can't go and purchase abandoned armoured tank from Germany, germany still has abandoned armoured vehicle closed to 15000 pieces which was manufactured for cold war but never used. innoson pick van cannot withstand bomb blast
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by Foxflames: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
So we don't have apc for carrying soliders. Still using Toyota hilux. Sad
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 12:49am On Mar 13, 2018
Hillux is not an infantry fighting vehicle
Due to the high level of corruption
They buy hillux and paint it cammo, even a spoon can do damage to the body of an hillux.
A 50callibar bullet would tear this thin apart
And that's a light bomb
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by translux(m): 2:50am On Mar 13, 2018
knightsTempler:

You no get remote control
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by olawonder(m): 2:56am On Mar 13, 2018
heavy improvised explosive device explosion -
Abeg which kain wahala be this? Why can’t u just say bomb blast... or something undecided
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 3:18am On Mar 13, 2018
EllySteve:
Damn!

RIP to u my brothers.
Finally FTC on NL....but on a F*cking sad news.
should I send my btc address
I think NL is now only giving 5 tins - peak milk ...still something my brother! Well done

RIP!
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by Switruth: 3:29am On Mar 13, 2018
This is just one among many that's happening. Soldiers die everyday unreported.
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:16am On Mar 13, 2018
For how long will the good people of the Niger delta region and the VAT Paying Lagos state waste their scarce earning that will accelerate their own regional development on a WASTEFUL NORTHERN PROBLEM.

Make no mistake, Boko Haram are using tactical GORILLA process aided by their sympathizer in the military to cause heavy lose of human lives.

I SEE THIS GORILLA WAR RUNNING INTO COUNTLESS NUMBER OF YEARS AT THE EXPENSES OF THE RICH STATE IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA.

The money being used to fund the federal army comes from the southern part of the Nigeria which the northerners do not bother as they can spend the money to recklessly fund the federal government resistance.

If we were wise especially during the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan was the need to settle with Boko Haram and get Nigeria restructured.

GO TO SOME HAUSA SETTLEMENT IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA TO SEE HOW BAG OF RICE THAT WAS MEANT FOR IDP CAMPER WAS SMUGGLED DOWN SOUTH TO BE CONSUMED BY THEIR PEOPLE WHILE THOSE IN CAMP ARE SUFFERING.

1 Like

Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by Galaticos444: 5:30am On Mar 13, 2018
knightsTempler:
savagery
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:49am On Mar 13, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
grin They died in vain for a useless country cheesy

RIP though
What are you stil doing in a useless country.who made it useless,don't you think you have some share in the blame through the.cowardly role your parents played or refuse to play in the Nigeria project.
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by Barrywilly(m): 6:05am On Mar 13, 2018
I wonder why the army is still using hilux vans in such a war ravaged areas. How long are we still continuing to expose our military men to danger and avoidable deaths. In a sane country, the government ought to have imported hundreds if not thousands of armored personnel carriers and armored hummers. Why are we like this in this country?
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by musa234(m): 6:05am On Mar 13, 2018
What do you expect from Boko Haram Boys when the government keeps granting them bail and negotiating with them. You are giving this guys the freeway to acquire more explosive devices and ammunitions..Rip guys.You guys died for a country who doesn't care about your welfare and that of your entire family.. Rip
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by Unluckrees(m): 6:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Make them dey kill theirself dey go.
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 6:27am On Mar 13, 2018
I blame Buhari and Lai Muhammed for defeating Boko Haram long time ago.
Re: IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) by anselaw(m): 6:47am On Mar 13, 2018
i wept for dis country...which day re we going 2 hear gud news evryday bad news may de gud lord come 2 our aids

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.