Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Abomination: 23year Old Nigerian Man Weds His 16-year-old Sister In Anambra Stat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abomination: 23year Old Nigerian Man Weds His 16-year-old Sister In Anambra Stat (889 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abomination: 23year Old Nigerian Man Weds His 16-year-old Sister In Anambra Stat by Globalcasting: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
A mathematics teacher in an unknown secondary school in Ekwulobia, Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State Nigeria, Known as Chiadikobi Ezeibekwe, has married his 16-year-old biological sister.

He actually Claimed God asked Him to Do so.

He further quoted Bible passages in Deuteronomy to illustrate and and qoute that siblings could marry each other.

Read More: http://www.globalcasting.com.ng/2018/03/12/abomination-23year-old-nigerian-man-weds-16-year-old-sister-anambra-state/

Re: Abomination: 23year Old Nigerian Man Weds His 16-year-old Sister In Anambra Stat by mumureloaded(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
a
Re: Abomination: 23year Old Nigerian Man Weds His 16-year-old Sister In Anambra Stat by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Good for u alone
Re: Abomination: 23year Old Nigerian Man Weds His 16-year-old Sister In Anambra Stat by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 13, 2018
Op, igbo tradition demands that for a marrige to be lawfull, the bride price and marriage items must be settled. Now i wonder whom the brother will be making such payments to.

Try harder next time.

1 Like

Re: Abomination: 23year Old Nigerian Man Weds His 16-year-old Sister In Anambra Stat by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 13, 2018
i like the girl's perky boobs

i didnt read the story but yeah, nothing is new under the sun! We've seen this before and we'll still see it again...

This news is not in anyway shoking to me...NEXT!!!
Re: Abomination: 23year Old Nigerian Man Weds His 16-year-old Sister In Anambra Stat by 360degreess(m): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2018
I am not surprise,considering where the news is comming from...

(1) (Reply)

He Drank Himself To Stupor, Laid Naked Having S*x With Me / #mindthoughts Answer This Relationship Question / I Ve Been Away!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.