Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Update* on New Addition To The Park Family - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Update* on New Addition To The Park Family (5085 Views)

It's So Sad Seeing The Animals @ The Park Where I Run Most Weekends Being Killed / Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle / Introducing Our New Girl.A New Addition To Bobby Saxy Kennel.Xtra Iron Lion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Mckandre(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
vincentjk:

Lols that's the fact but except the malinois breeders in Nigeria. Could you imagine the reason why i don't like malis? Because their bones are too tiny for me but temperament and other working abilities are just fire lol.
i agree with u, i once had a mind of getting a mali, i was already saving up to get one but it got to a point i thought about the shortcomings of having the breed, the size(i like medium to large breeds), one look people might think its an adulterated GSD, i wouldn't like a situation whereby educating folks about the breed will be an order of the day. Mating service(female was my point of interest) since the breed isn't that popular among breeders in the east nd the idea of ending up crossing with a GSD gave me goosebumps. What about the extra energy? I once had a hard time putting a stop to my GSDs fetish for furnitures, shoes nd slippers in the house, it got to a point no guest footwears was left out either, I cant imagine the amount of destruction having a mali will have considering my busy schedules. Well,it all boils down to ur lifestyle nd environment.
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mckandre:
i agree with u, i once had a mind of getting a mali, i was already saving up to get one but it got to a point i thought about the shortcomings of having the breed, the size(i like medium to large breeds), one look people might think its an adulterated GSD, i wouldn't like a situation whereby educating folks about the breed will be an order of the day. Mating service(female was my point of interest) since the breed isn't that popular among breeders in the east nd the idea of ending up crossing with a GSD gave me goosebumps. What about the extra energy? I once had a hard time putting a stop to my GSDs fetish for furnitures, shoes nd slippers in the house, it got to a point no guest footwears was left out either, I cant imagine the amount of destruction having a mali will have considering my busy schedules. Well,it all boils down to ur lifestyle nd environment.

Nice write up man
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by okikiosibodu(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
My ogas in the house, I hail o
Your boi loyal o

Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Mckandre(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
okikiosibodu:
My ogas in the house, I hail o
Your boi loyal o
wink

1 Like

Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Mckandre(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
So erra has given birth, sorry never recall mentioning her name to anyone,kai so many things is wrong with this supposed diary. anyway 8pups all accounted for, 4male nd females but now 2.5weeks old. sorry for the slow nd late update wink they re awesomely doing fine. Bookings dey grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Beg Help My Dog Has Mange / Dogo Argentino Needed. Pls Contact Me / See The Birds That Pirtchs On My Window Every Morning (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.