Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Update* on New Addition To The Park Family - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Update* on New Addition To The Park Family (5088 Views)

It's So Sad Seeing The Animals @ The Park Where I Run Most Weekends Being Killed / Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle / Introducing Our New Girl.A New Addition To Bobby Saxy Kennel.Xtra Iron Lion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Mckandre(m): 6:16am On Sep 02, 2019
vincentjk:

Alright. How old is she currently
just a year nd 7months
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2019
Mckandre:
just a year nd 7months

Aii she looks good
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Mckandre(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2019
vincentjk:

Aii she looks good
thanks, how's gustaf doing? I bet he's a full time stud now
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2019
Mckandre:
thanks, how's gustaf doing? I bet he's a full time stud now

Well gustaf didn't really come out well upon all my efforts, I know why though.

Look at the pic of him i took yesterday and tell me what you think

1 Like

Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Mckandre(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
vincentjk:

he doesn't look that bad, he's a bit on the lean side but that can be addressed too with proper diet nd gyming, u myt be surprised though. i came across a breeder friend of mine, he has 2 male GSD studs nd all were bulky,well built with muscles. I asked him of his secret, he told me during their puppyhood he made a gyming belt with an extended leash that was attached to a heavy metal,he made sure they always exercise with it by dragging from time to time. Wish i had a picture of those studs,they were huge nd their sight can easily conceal their level of purity. Rott/mastiff breeders engage in such too like he told me ,i was mad. so u seeTheirs still hope for gustaf.
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mckandre:
he doesn't look that bad, he's a bit on the lean side but that can be addressed too with proper diet nd gyming, u myt be surprised though. i came across a breeder friend of mine, he has 2 male GSD studs nd all were bulky,well built with muscles. I asked him of his secret, he told me during their puppyhood he made a gyming belt with an extended leash that was attached to a heavy metal,he made sure they always exercise with it by dragging from time to time. Wish i had a picture of those studs,they were huge nd their sight can easily conceal their level of purity. Rott/mastiff breeders engage in such too like he told me ,i was mad. so u seeTheirs still hope for gustaf.

Nice tips but gustaf isn't hungry, starved or lacking food at all because i always gave him the best right from puppyhood. That's just his nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Mckandre(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
vincentjk:

Nice tips but gustaf isn't hungry, starved or lacking food at all because i always gave him the best right from puppyhood. That's just his nature.
nah, i didn't doubt his diet during his puppyhood. What i said was in accordance to the gyming routine that involves body building thats if ure to engage in it,he will need more diet(protein) than his current food to help him build up.
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mckandre:
nah, i didn't doubt his diet during his puppyhood. What i said was in accordance to the gyming routine that involves body building thats if ure to engage in it,he will need more diet(protein) than his current food to help him build up.

Ok I get it now
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Blackbelly(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mckandre:
So this is my girl,use to ve tones of her pics from puppy to adulthood but unfortunately my device got stolen. I'll try nd see if i could scavenge some few that i can lay my hands on.

Sorry to digress, but I just have to ask what kind of phone did you snap those pics with? Top notch pixel quality!
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Mckandre(m): 6:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Blackbelly:

Sorry to digress, but I just have to ask what kind of phone did you snap those pics with? Top notch pixel quality!
xiaomi's redmi note 7.cheers

1 Like

Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Mckandre(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
This evening chilling with cayenne grin

Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Eveezy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
vincentjk:

Could you tell the why he didn’t come out well?
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Eveezy:

Could you tell the why he didn’t come out well?

The breeding/pairing didn't go well. Something went wrong along the line so it affected the pups
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Eveezy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
vincentjk:

The breeding/pairing didn't go well. Something went wrong along the line so it affected the pups
So other pups turned out like him as well?
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 1:23am On Sep 12, 2019
Eveezy:

So other pups turned out like him as well?

Yeah, the mum whelped just 3 though one grew slightly bigger than gustaf. It has passed, I'm not bothered about it anymore either
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Mckandre(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2019
vincentjk:

Yeah, the mum whelped just 3 though one grew slightly bigger than gustaf. It has passed, I'm not bothered about it anymore either
would u sell gustaf if their was an offering?
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2019
Mckandre:
would u sell gustaf if their was an offering?

Nop, I'll never sell my dog for money unless the need arises. When Murphy died on 4th April, many people came for his body and everyone trying to be the highest bidder in order to take his corpse for consumption but i totally declined it. Dogs deserve to be buried and not eaten.

I'm planning on giving gustaf out for FREE by next year (I should have gotten two male pups by then) to a dog lover who'll take care of him just like I've always been doing. Whoever that is interested should contact me before then though I'll make the announcement on my thread when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Mckandre(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
vincentjk:

Nop, I'll never sell my dog for money unless the need arises. When Murphy died on 4th April, many people came for his body and everyone trying to be the highest bidder in order to take his corpse for consumption but i totally declined it. Dogs deserve to be buried and not eaten.

I'm planning on giving gustaf out for FREE by next year (I should have gotten two male pups by then) to a dog lover who'll take care of him just like I've always been doing. Whoever that is interested should contact me before then though I'll make the announcement on my thread when the time comes
very disheartening on the level people can go to eat a dog carcass, take heart.

Was gustaf sold to u as DDR by household?
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Mckandre:
very disheartening on the level people can go to eat a dog carcass, take heart.

Was gustaf sold to u as DDR by household?

Yes but a diluted one. Not pure

Real DDR are hard to see these days
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Eveezy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
vincentjk:

Yes but a diluted one. Not pure

Real DDR are hard to see these days
Even hard if getting from House Hold?
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Eveezy:

Even hard if getting from House Hold?

Nop, household is a known DDR gsd breeder, but DDR is hard to see around this country. Shey u get?
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Eveezy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
vincentjk:

Nop, household is a known DDR gsd breeder, but DDR is hard to see around this country. Shey u get?
O yeah, but one doesn’t necessarily need a DDR, we still have czech
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Eveezy:

O yeah, but one doesn’t necessarily need a DDR, we still have czech

Yeah we do but personally, I don't really like that Czech gsd because of looks. Most don't posses big bones/head like the DDR, I know you don't know this lol?
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Eveezy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
vincentjk:

Yeah we do but personally, I don't really like that Czech gsd because of looks. Most don't posses big bones/head like the DDR, I know you don't know this lol?
Ok, but you should know that not all DDR are big. Take for instance, Eric of household is ddr, fat but not big, there are even regular females bigger than him. But he produces good products, bloodline doesn’t lie. Don take giveup on Gustaf yet. What may have happened in his litter happens occasionally in breeding
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Eveezy:

Ok, but you should know that not all DDR are big. Take for instance, Eric of household is ddr, fat but not big, there are even regular females bigger than him. But he produces good products, bloodline doesn’t lie. Don take giveup on Gustaf yet. What may have happened in his litter happens occasionally in breeding

Well you've a point bro thanks
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Mckandre(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
Eveezy:

ure right, ddr re not big but re well built and they tend to fully mature at 4-6yrs. Their growth re constant till they reach that specific age bracket most especially the males.

1 Like

Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by rumenase(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
vincentjk:

there is more to German shepherds than looks
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
rumenase:
there is more to German shepherds than looks

I can't explore the other things like prey drive, working drive, manhunt and all that so, I'm after looks and temperament

1 Like

Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by Mckandre(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2019
vincentjk:

I can't explore the other things like prey drive, working drive, manhunt and all that so, I'm after looks and temperament
i understand ur plight bro, looks do count most especially around this part where looks adds to respect/charisma ur pet will get, we pay less attention to temperament,working drive etc so far ur dog fyn with gud quality twill surely go miles in the breeders industry.
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mckandre:
i understand ur plight bro, looks do count most especially around this part where looks adds to respect/charisma ur pet will get, we pay less attention to temperament,working drive etc so far ur dog fyn with gud quality twill surely go miles in the breeders industry.

Lols that's the fact but except the malinois breeders in Nigeria. Could you imagine the reason why i don't like malis? Because their bones are too tiny for me but temperament and other working abilities are just fire lol.
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by rumenase(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
vincentjk:

I like your admission bro that is one reason why I've never had a doberman I cannot handle it
Re: Update* on New Addition To The Park Family by vincentjk(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
rumenase:
I like your admission bro that is one reason why I've never had a doberman I cannot handle it

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pedigree Rottweiler puppies For Sale / Dogo Argentino Needed. Pls Contact Me / I Beg Help My Dog Has Mange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.