Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? (28692 Views)

I Finally Graduated From The University / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / I Finally Graduated After 9years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? by Burgerlomo: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2018
kingreign:

1. Learn skills like auto repairs, refrigeration and HVAC installation, heavy duty power plant maintenance and repairs, welding building construction, piping, and instrumentationetc. Don't underestimate these skills. And try to get a trade test cert in them.

2. Proceed to get certified in HSE, project management, NSE and COREN certifications.

3. Also get to do an MBA and/or MSC.
4. Trust in God and don't underestimate men and women you meet anywhere.
5. Sell yourself your skills your vision to people anywhere and anytime you're given that opportunity

The big fish will start hunting you after these. Trust me!

Let's meet at the top smiley

Re: I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? by Davidolives(m): 6:54am On Mar 15, 2018
aktem:
My result dropped seriously when i was in 200l and i have been making frantic effort to increase my cgpa since then..although it was increasing but at a very slow rate...@500l,i was close to 2:1 so i tried all my possible best,read as much as i can,hoping i can move to 2:1.
I went to check my final result during clearance few days ago and i realize i finally graduated with 2:2.i have not been happy since then,a lot of thought going through my mind.Thinking about labor market and how i am going to cope,i'm really perplexed.

Any advise for me?i graduated from mechanical engineering dept.
just develop your self you will meet people like us on the field who employ smart people and not good grades.
Re: I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? by kcfresh110: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2018
Our Professional Training On Web Design Is Open For New Registration

Registration is Open!!!

Venue :Suite 3, Oremeji street, Pleasure B/stop Iyana Ipaja, . Lagos

Lecture Holds Weekly: On Mondays, Wednesdays. and Fridays

Lecture Time: Classes Begin by 10am - 3pm

Web Design & Development
Weekday Weekend ....8weeks

Web Development
Weekday Weekend .....4weeks

Web Design
Weekday Weekend .....4weeks

Lecture Holds Weekends:Saturdays (10am- 4pm)
Courses Include;

HTML,
CSS,
DREAMWEAVER,
FIREWORKS,
BOOTSTRAP,
BLOGGING,
WORDPRESS
MYSQL,
JQUERY,.
PHP
e.t.c.

OTHERS :DIGITAL MARKETING

DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION, WEB HOSTING, GOOGLE ADWORDS AND ADSENSE, SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
E-MAIL MARKETING, WEBSITE MARKETING

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

www.jolagict.com

Get the Skill! Get the money!
Re: I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? by Ndyoo(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
aktem:
My result dropped seriously when i was in 200l and i have been making frantic effort to increase my cgpa since then..although it was increasing but at a very slow rate...@500l,i was close to 2:1 so i tried all my possible best,read as much as i can,hoping i can move to 2:1.
I went to check my final result during clearance few days ago and i realize i finally graduated with 2:2.i have not been happy since then,a lot of thought going through my mind.Thinking about labor market and how i am going to cope,i'm really perplexed.

If you have money, go and do your masters abroad.
Re: I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? by Manager001: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
aktem:

suicide.
pls this is not my real face ooo
Re: I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? by peterpadre(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello friends, am Peter by name. Am looking for part time job in uyo Akwa Ibom state that can help me in my studies. As a student i need something to assist my self financially in school. Am studying Public Administration (higher National Diploma programme). I dont mind if the job is not my field, i will work just to help myself. please friends i need your support. To assist or connect me to any job opportunity in uyo.
Here is my contact: 07060717378
Re: I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? by peterpadre(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello friends, am Peter by name. Am looking for part time job in uyo Akwa Ibom state that can help me in my studies. As a student i need something to assist my self financially in school. Am studying Public Administration (higher National Diploma programme). I dont mind if the job is not my field, i will work just to help myself. please friends i need your support. To assist or connect me to any job opportunity in uyo. Thanks and God bless.
Here is my contact: 07060717378
Re: I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? by hillsway(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2018
hillsway:

I feel the need to train and retrain most of our teachers on the needed skills of learning for a 21st century teacher.
Next stop shop is a P.G.C.E (quite expensive though,but with God...you sure know the rest).

You'd be fine sir.
Re: I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? by hillsway(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2018
hillsway:

At the moment, I feel the need to train and retrain most of our teachers on the needed skills of learning for a 21st century teacher.
Next stop shop is a P.G.C.E (quite expensive though,but with God...you sure know the rest).

You'd be fine sir.
Re: I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? by Moses247(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2018
Who De tell Una say 2.2 na bad result?? u wey make 2.1 and first class.....u never see 2.2 persons wey de high places while u are still hoping to get one?? �
Re: I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? by Delightsome2023: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
aktem:

hi how has the journey been?
I guess you're into tech now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timetable For Covenant University Resumption / Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab / UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.